ADVERTISEMENT

Trump 2024

GUlBa2-XgAAliHs

Donald Trump’s plane made an emergency landing in Billings, Montana, on Friday afternoon due to a mechanical issue.

Does anyone actually believe this mechanical issue?

Trump is expected to take a private plane to Bozeman Airport next, with the Secret Service conducting a complete sweep of the Billings Airport before that happens.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was another failed assassination attempt on Donald Trump.

I couldn't imagine voting for someone who's clearly suffering from some advanced form of senility. Imagine if Biden repeatedly said some entirely different person was involved in some random event. I couldn't ever imagine supporting someone so brain damaged, but then again I don't have to wear velcro shoes because tying knots is too difficult.

I think a lot of the turmoil we’re seeing on social media is b/c the media psyop to boost Kamala is unfortunately working on some people

And they’re freaking out seeing the positive wall-to-walz coverage of Kamala, the rigged polls that wildly oversample Democrats, and the paid influencer posts from DNC

I know their media psyop game and it doesn’t work on me

Never has - that’s why I refused the Covid vax

Trump is winning and political reality will start to set in as we get closer to election day

You’ll see the polls start to skew towards Trump as we get closer to election day and the Kamala “suppression” polls will disappear

Biden and Jamie Raskin wouldn’t be talking about “civil war conditions” on J6 2025 if they thought Kamala was truly winning

Stay the course

Focus on fighting the Left

And let’s win this thing

We can argue about fake polls for the next 3 months, or we can address the root of the problem, election fraud.

If every Governor adopted Youngkin’s Executive Order to secure elections, the steal will be impossible, and Trump will win.

Even if only the GOP Governors do this, we might be able to flip a couple states like Virginia and New Hampshire, and secure swing states like Georgia and Nevada.

Also, if all the GOP Governors pass legislation to secure their elections, it will force the Dems to decline these measures, and prove to the public they do not want secure elections.

Youngkin’s EO covers these key security measures, according to Grok:

1. Disconnect Tabulation Machines from the Internet: This measure is designed to prevent any potential hacking or manipulation of the voting system. By keeping the tabulation machines offline, the risk of cyber interference is minimized.

2. 24/7 Monitoring of Drop Boxes: To prevent any unauthorized access or tampering, drop boxes will be monitored around the clock. This ensures that the ballots remain secure from the moment they are dropped off until they are collected for counting.

3. Share DMV Records with the Department of Elections: The Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) will share its records with the Department of Elections. This will help in maintaining an accurate voter list by removing deceased voters and non-citizens from the rolls.

4. Strict Chain of Custody for Paper Ballots: The order emphasizes the importance of maintaining a strict chain of custody for paper ballots. This ensures that every ballot is accounted for and can be traced back to the voter.

5. Ballot Counting Machines: The order specifies that all ballot counting machines must be certified to state and federal standards. This ensures that the machines are reliable and accurate in counting the votes.

6. Testing of Equipment: All equipment used in the voting process must be thoroughly tested before use to ensure it is functioning correctly.

7. Procedures for Non-Citizens: The order outlines procedures for dealing with non-citizens who attempt to register to vote. These cases will be referred to the local Commonwealth's attorney and the Office of Attorney General for investigation and potential prosecution.

8. Annual Certification: The Commissioner of the Department of Elections is required to certify in writing each year that these procedures are in place and working as intended.

We can argue about fake polls for the next 3 months, or we can address the root of the problem, election fraud.

If every Governor adopted Youngkin’s Executive Order to secure elections, the steal will be impossible, and Trump will win.

Even if only the GOP Governors do this, we might be able to flip a couple states like Virginia and New Hampshire, and secure swing states like Georgia and Nevada.

Also, if all the GOP Governors pass legislation to secure their elections, it will force the Dems to decline these measures, and prove to the public they do not want secure elections.

Youngkin’s EO covers these key security measures, according to Grok:

1. Disconnect Tabulation Machines from the Internet: This measure is designed to prevent any potential hacking or manipulation of the voting system. By keeping the tabulation machines offline, the risk of cyber interference is minimized.

2. 24/7 Monitoring of Drop Boxes: To prevent any unauthorized access or tampering, drop boxes will be monitored around the clock. This ensures that the ballots remain secure from the moment they are dropped off until they are collected for counting.

3. Share DMV Records with the Department of Elections: The Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) will share its records with the Department of Elections. This will help in maintaining an accurate voter list by removing deceased voters and non-citizens from the rolls.

4. Strict Chain of Custody for Paper Ballots: The order emphasizes the importance of maintaining a strict chain of custody for paper ballots. This ensures that every ballot is accounted for and can be traced back to the voter.

5. Ballot Counting Machines: The order specifies that all ballot counting machines must be certified to state and federal standards. This ensures that the machines are reliable and accurate in counting the votes.

6. Testing of Equipment: All equipment used in the voting process must be thoroughly tested before use to ensure it is functioning correctly.

7. Procedures for Non-Citizens: The order outlines procedures for dealing with non-citizens who attempt to register to vote. These cases will be referred to the local Commonwealth's attorney and the Office of Attorney General for investigation and potential prosecution.

8. Annual Certification: The Commissioner of the Department of Elections is required to certify in writing each year that these procedures are in place and working as intended.

Donald Trump = Future Prosperity

“You black Democrats scare me — Because see, I have granddaughters that I need a good future for — Y'all scare me because 4 years ago, y'all did the same damn thing. I don't care who y'all put in there just as long as it's not Trump. But see, we had Trump for 4 years and we were fine.

Everybody was making money. Everybody was having bread. We could have been better but we were fine.

Soon as Biden got in there, he changed all these put all these laws in, kicked all the military out because they wouldn't take the shot and all that on. Y'all remember.

I hope y'all remember all this sh*t. Now look at inflation. —Now look at this country. Goddamn it.

Okay. We dealt with Biden. Get out of here. Now, if the true part is I'm watching y'all switch from Biden to Kamala and y'all know Kamala is not worthy of that position. She is DIE for real or DEI for real.

I'm sorry. Listen. She was in charge of the border, black people. She was in charge of the border. The border been open since she been in office.

Flowing with migrants migrants. Like, the **** you cannot get on here and tell me that that shit is not affecting us. Are you ****ing crazy? She's working with them to wipe us out and here y'all are. Yeah.

Let's vote for her because she's a woman. A black woman. Come on now. Remember, we put Obama in there because he was a black man. He didn't do a god damn thing for us.

— How y'all just fall in line?

You talking about, you know, calling, you know, us black people voting for Trump boot lickers and all this whole bullsh*t, which I'm far from. But y'all want us to fall in line and Biden and Harris can dog this out, call us niggas and all this old shit on national TV. And y'all want us to vote for that ticket. No. We're not doing it.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT