ADVERTISEMENT

Trump 2024

is Trump awake? sounds like he's boring himself to death at this point.

trump 2024: "We are going to create millions and millions of jobs, and we are going to do it like nobody else has ever been able to do it before. We are going to unleash explosive economic growth like no one else has been able to do it before."

Does he not realize that he is one of the "nobody else" he is referring to?

trump 2024: "We are going to create millions and millions of jobs, and we are going to do it like nobody else has ever been able to do it before. We are going to unleash explosive economic growth like no one else has been able to do it before."

Does he not realize that he is one of the "nobody else" he is referring to?
Unemployment rates have been at historically low numbers, job creation has been through the roof since i was gone, and we're now producing more domestic energy and doing more drilling than ever before in American history...but we're going to unleash like no one else has ever done before!!!!

Unemployment rates have been at historically low numbers, job creation has been through the roof since i was gone, and we're now producing more domestic energy and doing more drilling than ever before in American history...but we're going to unleash like no one else has ever done before!!!!
His pandering is getting more and more desperate in an attempt to keep himself from a jail sentence like no one else has ever done before.

iu

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73

🚨You ready for some really good news?

Trump’s 2024 YouGov polling numbers are blowing his YouGov 2020 numbers *out of the water*🔥

Hispanic: 32% in 2020 -> now 41% in 2024

Black: 9% -> 17% (almost double!)

Men: 44% -> 54%

Women: 37% -> 44%

Seniors: 45% -> 57%

Even with Biden getting “the most votes in history” (LOL🤬), he only squeaked by in the Electoral College by less than 50,000 votes across 3 states

Even if Kamala improves her YouGov numbers by 30% between now and election day (I’d argue her numbers will actually go down after the debates), she’s still getting blown out in the Electoral College

Proof is in the numbers and it’s looking like a Trump landslide

🚨You ready for some really good news?

Trump’s 2024 YouGov polling numbers are blowing his YouGov 2020 numbers *out of the water*🔥

Hispanic: 32% in 2020 -> now 41% in 2024

Black: 9% -> 17% (almost double!)

Men: 44% -> 54%

Women: 37% -> 44%

Seniors: 45% -> 57%

Even with Biden getting “the most votes in history” (LOL🤬), he only squeaked by in the Electoral College by less than 50,000 votes across 3 states

Even if Kamala improves her YouGov numbers by 30% between now and election day (I’d argue her numbers will actually go down after the debates), she’s still getting blown out in the Electoral College

Proof is in the numbers and it’s looking like a Trump landslide
O Rly?

Aug. 16, 2024​

President: general election, 2024

Aug. 14-163,253LVYouGovCBS NewsHarris49%47%TrumpMoreHarris+2
Aug. 14-163,253LVYouGovCBS NewsHarris51%48%TrumpHarris+3

Trump has a very detailed plan to fix the Harris Biden mess.

Trump Announces that the US will have 100% Domestic American Supply Chains of All Essential Goods — He Talks about Seeing a SophisticatedNew Product 🤔

“Our Supply Chain has Crashed!…>

Covid proved that if we need it in a crisis than we must be able to make it in America. We want to rely on ourselves. We have no choice.

This is really a matter of National Security.

We will bring back electronic production… when you see the sophistication of the product I just saw at this place, electronics are peanuts by comparison..”

Hmm… I wonder what he saw?? 🤔

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT