ADVERTISEMENT

Trump 2024

Reactions: okclem

JUST IN: NFL quarterback Patrick Mahomes’ wife releases a statement after ‘liking’ one of Trump’s IG posts.

Brittany Mahomes is under fire by leftists for ‘liking’ Trump’s platform on IG.

Brittany appears to now be defending her support for Trump, blasting the haters for not healing from issues they had from childhood.

“To be a hater as an adult, you have to have some deep rooted issues you refuse to heal from childhood. There's no reason your brain is fully developed and you hate to see others doing well.”

I spent months thinking RFK Jr. was a CIA plant because his campaign manager is former CIA.

I thought the whole reason he ran was to split the vote and usher in the Democratic candidate.

It now appears his entire race was for the purpose of gaining enough influence to ensure a Trump victory against the Deep State.

I didn’t get it. I was wrong.

Today, RFK Jr. became the Kennedy they stole from us.

On November 5th, America will became the nation they stole from us.

I spent months thinking RFK Jr. was a CIA plant because his campaign manager is former CIA.

I thought the whole reason he ran was to split the vote and usher in the Democratic candidate.

It now appears his entire race was for the purpose of gaining enough influence to ensure a Trump victory against the Deep State.

I didn’t get it. I was wrong.

Today, RFK Jr. became the Kennedy they stole from us.

On November 5th, America will became the nation they stole from us.

Health and that fatass have nothing in common

GVtXlF8WYAAXsP4

DONALD TRUMP RELEASES HIS 20 PROMISES TO AMERICA 🇺🇸

• Seal the border and stop the migrant invasion

• Carry out the largest deportation operation in American History

• End inflation and make America affordable again

• Make America the dominant energy producer in the world by far

• Stop outsourcing and turn the United States into a Manufacturing Superpower

• Large tax cuts for workers and no tax on tips!

• Defend our constitution, our Bill of Rights and Fundamental freedoms, including freedom of speech, freedom of religion, and the right to keep and bear arms

• Prevent WW3, restore peace in Europe and in the Middle East, and Build an IRON DOME Missile defense shield over our entire country — All Made in America

• Emd the weaponization of government against the American people

• Stop the migrant crime epidemic, crush gang violence, demolish the foreign drug cartels, and lock up violent offenders.

• Rebuild our cities, including Washington DC, making them safe, clean, and beautiful again

• Strengthen and modernize our military, making it without question, the strongest and most powerful in the world.

• Keep the US dollar as the worlds reserve currency

• Fight for and protect social security and Medicare with no cuts, including no changes to retirement age.

• Cancel the electric vehicle mandate and cut costly and burdensome regulations

• Cut federal funding for any school pushing critical race theory, racial gender ideology, and inappropriate racial, sexual, or political content on our children.

• Keep men out of women sports

• Deport pro-Hamas radicals and make our college campuses safe and patriotic again.

• Secure our elections, including same day voting, voter identification, paper ballots, and proof of citizenship.

• Unite our country by bringing it to new and record levels of success.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

WTF??? Please explain yourself since we are talking about rfk Jr. You ok?
Yes, but a couple years ago all the qtips like you were saying JFK Jr wasn't really dead, and be was going to reveal to the world that he was alive and was going to be Trump's running mate in 2024.

So I'm just asking, since that big reveal never panned out, is this RFK Jr thing the next best option?

@Polymarket - PA, AZ, NV, GA & NC (chance of winning)

PENNSYLVANIA
🟥 Trump: 52%
🟦 Harris: 48%

ARIZONA
🟥 Trump: 55%
🟦 Harris: 45%

NEVADA
🟥 Trump: 54%
🟦 Harris: 46%

NORTH CAROLINA
🟥 Trump: 59%
🟦 Harris: 41%

GEORGIA
🟥 Trump: 61%
🟦 Harris: 39%

polymarket.com/elections

RFK Jr. supporters, I hope you’ll join us in this moment of unprecedented peril.

The situation has never been more dire, and it’s up to all of us to prevent the Dems from getting into the White House.

We are far more alike than we are different. Vote Trump this November, and we can work together to:

-Tackle the health epidemic
-End the foreign conflicts
-Secure the border
-Fix our failing economy
-Protect our children
-Cleanse the Deep State

Who’s with me?

America: We're Not Going Back!

Rfkjr: America, let me take you back to a time when women weren't allowed to vote, black people were 40% non-human, and circuses never wanted for freaks.

When the Trump/Vance/RFK ticket surges in the polls next week [I don't mean the Fake News polls for the public, I mean the real internal polls] while Kamala/Walz drops like a rock, you **may** see some very visible signs of panic among the DC establishment that wants to use Kamala as it's new figurehead fake President. 😏

The expected DNC poll 'bump' will not be there. In fact, Harris will drop.

Kennedy bringing anywhere from 8 to 12 million new voters into the Trump camp presents a MASSIVE and EXISTENTIAL PROBLEM for those who are attempting to create the landscape for another successful election theft.

When the Trump/Vance/RFK ticket surges in the polls next week [I don't mean the Fake News polls for the public, I mean the real internal polls] while Kamala/Walz drops like a rock, you **may** see some very visible signs of panic among the DC establishment that wants to use Kamala as it's new figurehead fake President. 😏

The expected DNC poll 'bump' will not be there. In fact, Harris will drop.

Kennedy bringing anywhere from 8 to 12 million new voters into the Trump camp presents a MASSIVE and EXISTENTIAL PROBLEM for those who are attempting to create the landscape for another successful election theft.
The Trump/Vance/RFK ticket? Co-running mates? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: TigerGrowls

What we just saw is known as the art of the deal...

Harris couldn't do it. Trump did it. He made a very good deal. He got RFzk Jr's endorsement and furthered his own campaign by adding a popular policy and addressing a growing concern among the population. He sacrificed nothing to do it. He didn't change one policy. He invited his opposition into the tent and gave him a place at the table. He did the same with Elon.

Harris and the dems divide . Trump and MAGA unites.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT