ADVERTISEMENT

Trump 2024

WTF?? The fix is in and its getting more obvious by the day.

BREAKING: Following Michigan's example, the Wisconsin Elections Commission just voted 5-1 to keep RFK Jr's name on the ballot against his will

Out of nowhere, Democrats have frozen all efforts to remove RFK Jr's name from the ballot. However, they still want him removed from the ballot in deep blue states

This only conclusion here is that Democrat officials in every state are conspiring to steal the 2024 election

This embarrassing. His handlers should be ashamed of themselves.

Old. Confused. Senile. Sleepy. Weird.
We need him to lose so we can witness this

JAZHypn.png

It is DOJ policy that the Department of Justice should not take any action that will influence an election within 60 days of that election – but they just have taken such action. Voting starts on September 6th, therefore the DOJ has violated its own policy – Election Interference. All of these Comrade Kamala/Biden Hoaxes should be immediately DISMISSED!

• Haha
Reactions: yoshi121374

It is DOJ policy that the Department of Justice should not take any action that will influence an election within 60 days of that election – but they just have taken such action. Voting starts on September 6th, therefore the DOJ has violated its own policy – Election Interference. All of these Comrade Kamala/Biden Hoaxes should be immediately DISMISSED!
James Comey reopened the Clinton emails nonsense investigation 11 days before the election.

Cry harder.

I’m guessing all the pubs frothing over Walz retiring as a gunnery sergeant instead of a CSM or whatever it is are equally pissed about trump violating Arlington cemetery rules and regulations by making a political spectacle at the cemetery and defaming the service member that was working there and tried to get them to stop it?

Surely there’s going to be equal outrage over this event. It Definitely won’t completely be ignored or explained away

I’m guessing all the pubs frothing over Walz retiring as a gunnery sergeant instead of a CSM or whatever it is are equally pissed about trump violating Arlington cemetery rules and regulations by making a political spectacle at the cemetery and defaming the service member that was working there and tried to get them to stop it?

Surely there’s going to be equal outrage over this event. It Definitely won’t completely be ignored or explained away
There is always nuance when discussing Trump.

James Comey reopened the Clinton emails nonsense investigation 11 days before the election.

Cry harder.
There was a whistleblower cone forward that forced his hand. He then quickly advised Hillary would not be charged. You need to try harder.

Yep if only Kamala had been in the white house the last 4 years.
Amazing how ignorant the average voter is about how DC actually works when it comes to passing legislation.

Why don't you go ask your friend the conservative R senator from Oklahoma, James Lankford, who authored the border security bill that had bipartisan support initially until tiny hands decided to get his minions to tank the bill for political football reasons.

"every week will be infrastructure week" but your boy never did shit. Meanwhile Biden and Harris got one of the most substantial infrastructure bills in history passed with bipartisan support.

Amazing how ignorant the average voter is about how DC actually works when it comes to passing legislation.

Why don't you go ask your friend the conservative R senator from Oklahoma, James Lankford, who authored the border security bill that had bipartisan support initially until tiny hands decided to get his minions to tank the bill for political football reasons.

"every week will be infrastructure week" but your boy never did shit. Meanwhile Biden and Harris got one of the most substantial infrastructure bills in history passed with bipartisan support.
So, you're saying this great economy you say we have is because of Trump?

Reactions: tboonpickens
She would. And she should have been the nominee. The debates as part of primary process allowed her to emerge as the best candidate. But Trump didn't participate in the debates and has a rabid following of chuckleheads that currently dominate the party, so here we are.

His point about Kamala is even worse though. At least Trump participated in debates and won a broad primary in 2016. He then won the 2024 primary, even though he didn't participate in debates. Kamala did horribly in the one primary she participated in and there was no primary this year. She likely wouldn't have done well against a broad field of more appealing dems.
If you are for Trump, you should be thrilled Kamala Harris is the nominee then.

But VPs participate in a primary process if they want to be the next president. Obviously that didn't happen, so this is a very unique situation. Clearly you understand that, right?

And yes, she held a bunch of positions that we elected in deep blue cities/states. She had a questionable record as an AG/DA. Then went on to have the most liberal voting record in the senate. Then went on to be a completely worthless VP accomplishing nothing of note, coming across as an airhead in nearly every unscripted setting along the way. We all know her resume.
Again, her voting record should only make the right wing thrilled she is the nominee for president. I doubt you were excited that a more moderate Biden would win re-election.

I have never seen so many people hurt over the choice their opposition party made to select their candidate for president. I can't imagine electoral politics and her chances of defeating Trump come into play in their thinking ...

Of course you like her and your bench. You are in the "true believer" category of dems on here. Like a guy who probably wore a Tim Walz is my coach t-shirt while watching the DNC for hours per night. Nikki Haley would absolutely smoke Harris in this election, in a debate and in every other way imaginable. And you'd have a Tiger in the white house.
So what does it say for rank and file Republicans that they rejected Nikki Haley overwhelmingly to vote for Trump?

Do you think she stands a snowball's chance in hell of getting nominated in 2028? I don't. The GOP will still be in the throes of Trump-like candidates: Desantis, Cotton, Gov. Abbott, JD Vance. This is who the Republican Party is now. And it is why I left it behind.

Ah, the policy concerns only NEW cases. This is a long existing case that Trump has successfully delayed multiple times.

But nice try.

Again, her voting record should only make the right wing thrilled she is the nominee for president. I doubt you were excited that a more moderate Biden would win re-election.

I have never seen so many people hurt over the choice their opposition party made to select their candidate for president. I can't imagine electoral politics and her chances of defeating Trump come into play in their thinking ...

Trump has infected the GOP with a victim / loser mentality. Every poll is rigged. Every dem crowd is fake. The entire world is against them and everything is unfair.

You see it here on this board. White Christian men claiming that the system is rigged against them. That the country is unfair to them.

Trump has infected the GOP with a victim / loser mentality. Every poll is rigged. Every dem crowd is fake. The entire world is against them and everything is unfair.

You see it here on this board. White Christian men claiming that the system is rigged against them. That the country is unfair to them.
So sick of white working-class men thinking the deck is stacked against them ... and women are the reason. The complaints that society won't let boys be boys or men be mean are insane. What these 'men' need to do is get higher education, use that education to find a well-paying job (even if it means relocating), and start contributing to society. They might even find that they can find a mate more easily if they have a financial future.

So what does it say for rank and file Republicans that they rejected Nikki Haley overwhelmingly to vote for Trump?

Do you think she stands a snowball's chance in hell of getting nominated in 2028? I don't. The GOP will still be in the throes of Trump-like candidates: Desantis, Cotton, Gov. Abbott, JD Vance. This is who the Republican Party is now. And it is why I left it behind.

I don't know why you're asking me these questions. I have been very vocal about my displeasure with the republican party and the MAGA wing. I think democrat policies are total dogshit though, so there's nowhere to turn. I'm not voting for Trump but will support republican candidates down-ballot to prevent democrat policies from being passed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT