ADVERTISEMENT

Trump 2024

No one is voting for her. She is an awful candidate. No charisma, accomplished nothing as VP, same horrible Bidenomics as the last 4 years. Cackles is an awful candidate. Horrible personality. No confidence. Pathetic candidate. Democrats should do better next cycle, you know, maybe actually have an election.
And on the other side we have the purveyor of doom and gloom who talks in a monotone voice telling anyone who'll listen that everything in America sucks but vote for "me" and I'll make everything better and lead you to the promised land. On top of that he's such a dynamic orator .

No one is voting for her. She is an awful candidate. No charisma, accomplished nothing as VP, same horrible Bidenomics as the last 4 years. Cackles is an awful candidate. Horrible personality. No confidence. Pathetic candidate. Democrats should do better next cycle, you know, maybe actually have an election.
No one will vote for the bacon/wind bozo. Demented, not a lick of sense. A dangerous sociopath responsible for hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths due to his mis-management of the pandemic. A Hannibal Lector stan. Dumb as a dildo

Reactions: tboonpickens

True the Vote will be installing surveillance cameras in swing states to monitor drop boxes

They’ll be working with local sheriffs to prosecute ballot mules

Lots of drop boxes in 2020 had cameras that either didn’t work or were unmonitored

This is how we go on offense to stop the steal

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
12 of the last 16 years Democrats have been in charge. But our issues come for the guy who was there for the other 4 and the Dems keep saying they're going to "fix" the country. They've had 12 out of 16 years to do so and they're in there now?

What am I missing?

Reactions: TigerGrowls
12 of the last 16 years Democrats have been in charge. But our issues come for the guy who was there for the other 4 and the Dems keep saying they're going to "fix" the country. They've had 12 out of 16 years to do so and they're in there now?

What am I missing?
Is your life terrible right now? Would it be better if he came back to give billionaires another tax cut and other policies that economists say will add over 5 trillion to the deficit? Will it be better when he weaponizes the Justice Dept to go after his make-believe enemies, removes 50,000 govt. employees and replaces them with loyalists who falsely believe the 2020 election was stolen? Will it be better when he abolishes the Dept. of Education and funnels money for Special Ed. and low-income students to familes to use on private schooling? Will it be better when he increases the price of goods by putting tariffs on all imports? Will it be a good thing for our country to reward a sociopath who tried to overturn an election and destroy trust in our institutions with another term where he can do even worse since he would have fewer guardrails and no re-election campaign to worry about?

What am I missing?
I like cherrypicking data to try and make a point. Republicans and Democrats have split office 50-50 this century, and shockingly enough, each time a Democrat takes office there's some economic crisis they have to fix thanks to Republican governance. Maybe you should ask yourself why the GOP always tends to **** things up whenever they get in office.

• Love
Reactions: dpic73
I like cherrypicking data to try and make a point. Republicans and Democrats have split office 50-50 this century, and shockingly enough, each time a Democrat takes office there's some economic crisis they have to fix thanks to Republican governance. Maybe you should ask yourself why the GOP always tends to **** things up whenever they get in office.
This is extreme rationalization.

Is your life terrible right now? Would it be better if he came back to give billionaires another tax cut and other policies that economists say will add over 5 trillion to the deficit? Will it be better when he weaponizes the Justice Dept to go after his make-believe enemies, removes 50,000 govt. employees and replaces them with loyalists who falsely believe the 2020 election was stolen? Will it be better when he abolishes the Dept. of Education and funnels money for Special Ed. and low-income students to familes to use on private schooling? Will it be better when he increases the price of goods by putting tariffs on all imports? Will it be a good thing for our country to reward a sociopath who tried to overturn an election and destroy trust in our institutions with another term where he can do even worse since he would have fewer guardrails and no re-election campaign to worry about?

Im merely pointing out that they have been in charge 75% of the last 16 years and they're currently in charge. But the sales pitch is that they're going to fix it next time.

Im not picking a side or defending anyone. Im just asking a question.

Im merely pointing out that they have been in charge 75% of the last 16 years and they're currently in charge. But the sales pitch is that they're going to fix it next time.

I'm not sure I've heard any Democrats frame a sales pitch to "fix it" but maybe I'm missing something. I have heard a sales pitch to make things better and to keep the country from being taken over by an extreme authoritarian agenda.

Honestly there's not that much to fix because things are pretty darn good right now and the trends show them getting better.

A message of hope and improvement isn't exactly a foreign concept in an election, even when you have an incumbent running for office. A message of "we're going to continue improving the lives of the citizens by doing xyz" and acknowledging that not everything was able to get passed they wanted to in their first term isn't entirely strange. By any objective metrics the US Economy has steadily improved since Biden came into office from what it was in 2020 and in 2021 following the COVID shutdowns. There's a reason the GOP's whole messaging this election cycle is on grievance politics and personal attacks on Walz/Harris.

To be fair, that is literally every politician's campaign. Ever.

A message of hope and improvement isn't exactly a foreign concept in an election, even when you have an incumbent running for office. A message of "we're going to continue improving the lives of the citizens by doing xyz" and acknowledging that not everything was able to get passed they wanted to in their first term isn't entirely strange. By any objective metrics the US Economy has steadily improved since Biden came into office from what it was in 2020 and in 2021 following the COVID shutdowns. There's a reason the GOP's whole messaging this election cycle is on grievance politics and personal attacks on Walz/Harris.
Yes, this.

Trump running on doing things that he didn't do when he had 4 years as well. And you won't find me crushing him about it either.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT