ADVERTISEMENT

Trump 2024

Those visitors obviously took a wrong turn

47743q.jpg

35z7iq.jpg

4tliby.gif

washington-district-of-columbia-usa-14th-nov-2020-washington-dc-111420-angry-trump-supporter-screamed-at-anti-trump-protesters-on-14-2020-outside-of-the-supreme-court-justice-building-during-a-day-where-tens-of-thousands-of-trump-supporters-came-to-dc-to-vouch-their-support-for-the-president-credit-essdras-m-suarezzuma-wirealamy-live-news-2DARA54.jpg

Reactions: tboonpickens

BREAKING: The Nelk Boys just formally endorsed Trump at the Las Vegas rally. Today's lineup of endorsers have over 200 MILLION followers between them across their socials, and many of the followers are voters between 18-30 years old

So far, we've seen Rick Harrison, Annuel AA, Henry Cejudo, Bryce Hall, Nelk Boys, etc. It's beautiful to see

This is YUUUGGE!

BREAKING: The Nelk Boys just formally endorsed Trump at the Las Vegas rally. Today's lineup of endorsers have over 200 MILLION followers between them across their socials, and many of the followers are voters between 18-30 years old

So far, we've seen Rick Harrison, Annuel AA, Henry Cejudo, Bryce Hall, Nelk Boys, etc. It's beautiful to see

This is YUUUGGE!
Oh no, the new version of Jackass is supporting Trump. We're doomed

This is very interesting…

Trump says He will Make sure we Keep the US Dollar as the Worlds Reserve Currency..

He then says he’d use the power of tariffs to make sure other countries like Russia and China stay with the dollar.

This again proves to me that with the end of the SA 50 year Fiat agreement, THIS election, not 2020, THIS ELECTION is all about capturing and installing the next financial system.

The financial system is everything.

• Haha
Reactions: yoshi121374

When the media smears didn’t work, they spied on him

When the spying didn’t work, they Special Counseled him

When the Special Counsel didn’t work, they impeached him (twice)

When the impeachment didn’t work, they unleashed Covid and rigged the election

When he announced his next campaign, they indicted him (4x) and sued him

When the indictments didn’t work, they allowed him to get almost shot (twice)

If you can’t see who the real threat to democracy is, you’re either dumb or brainwashed

It’s the Deep State and they will do anything to oppress the free will of the American people

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
Good job, Georgia.

• Sad
Good job, Georgia.

But I was told that all legal scholars and everyone on both sides of the aisle wanted this?

Trump not backing down.

The Rhetoric, Lies, as exemplified by the false statements made by Comrade Kamala Harris during the rigged and highly partisan ABC Debate, and all of the ridiculous lawsuits specifically designed to inflict damage on Joe’s, then Kamala’s, Political Opponent, ME, has taken politics in our Country to a whole new level of Hatred, Abuse, and Distrust. Because of this Communist Left Rhetoric, the bullets are flying, and it will only get worse! Allowing millions of people, from places unknown, to INVADE and take over our Country, is an unpardonable sin. OUR BORDERS MUST BE CLOSED, AND THE TERRORISTS, CRIMINALS, AND MENTALLY INSANE, IMMEDIATELY REMOVED FROM AMERICAN CITIES AND TOWNS, DEPORTED BACK TO THEIR COUNTIES OF ORIGIN. WE WANT PEOPLE TO COME INTO OUR COUNTRY, BUT THEY MUST LOVE OUR NATION, AND COME IN LEGALLY AND THROUGH A SYSTEM OF MERIT. THE WORLD IS LAUGHING AT US AS FOOLS, THEY ARE STEALING OUR JOBS AND OUR WEALTH. WE CANNOT LET THEM LAUGH ANY LONGER. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

• Haha
Trump not backing down.

The Rhetoric, Lies, as exemplified by the false statements made by Comrade Kamala Harris during the rigged and highly partisan ABC Debate, and all of the ridiculous lawsuits specifically designed to inflict damage on Joe’s, then Kamala’s, Political Opponent, ME, has taken politics in our Country to a whole new level of Hatred, Abuse, and Distrust. Because of this Communist Left Rhetoric, the bullets are flying, and it will only get worse! Allowing millions of people, from places unknown, to INVADE and take over our Country, is an unpardonable sin. OUR BORDERS MUST BE CLOSED, AND THE TERRORISTS, CRIMINALS, AND MENTALLY INSANE, IMMEDIATELY REMOVED FROM AMERICAN CITIES AND TOWNS, DEPORTED BACK TO THEIR COUNTIES OF ORIGIN. WE WANT PEOPLE TO COME INTO OUR COUNTRY, BUT THEY MUST LOVE OUR NATION, AND COME IN LEGALLY AND THROUGH A SYSTEM OF MERIT. THE WORLD IS LAUGHING AT US AS FOOLS, THEY ARE STEALING OUR JOBS AND OUR WEALTH. WE CANNOT LET THEM LAUGH ANY LONGER. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
One candidate is saying there is no place for violence against anyone, anywhere. And another is saying there is no place for violence against me.

Who else has been shot at?
One candidate called for no one to shoot at anyone - the other is a sociopath who wouldn't even ask for the bomb threats to stop that are traumatizing a town due to his stochastic terrorism. He also watched for three hours while his minions tried to kill Capitol policemen and never even apologized for it.

Anything Trump is going through, he brought it upon himself.

• Wow
Reactions: TigerGrowls
But Kamala changed her positions lol. His internal polling must really be bad given all the bullshit he's spewed lately.

Wait ... Did he say he had a chance to win New York??? What world is he living in?

And to his fans, I thought his court case on NYC was unfair since nobody likes him in NYC? What gives?
I've said the same thing before. He claims the NYC juries are rigged due to the city being 90% Democrats but still thinks he'll win NY though he'll need at least half of those NYC democrats to win the state haha. He's mental as f***

I've said the same thing before. He claims the NYC juries are rigged due to the city being 90% Democrats but still thinks he'll win NY though he'll need at least half of those NYC democrats to win the state haha. He's mental as f***
A lot of dems in NY city have been redpilled due to the disastrous past 4 years and Trump is the only option for change so yes he has a chance. Now they can still rig a jury with ease.

• Haha
A lot of dems in NY city have been redpilled due to the disastrous past 4 years and Trump is the only option for change so yes he has a chance. Now they can still rig a jury with ease.
LMAO, I don't think I'll be sweating that one or California, which he would win by levels no one's ever seen before if they had honest counters 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Check out this new batch of polls Growlsy 👀

The Morning Consult one is especially relevant since it polled over 11,000 likely voters which means it's highly accurate with a very small margin of error. It's also one of the highest rated pollsters. I guess it doesn't pay to falsely demonize immigrants....

d6w8hN4.png

Check out this new batch of polls Growlsy 👀

The Morning Consult one is especially relevant since it polled over 11,000 likely voters which means it's highly accurate with a very small margin of error. It's also one of the highest rated pollsters. I guess it doesn't pay to falsely demonize immigrants....

d6w8hN4.png
This is all horse crap. LOL. With that said I will not predict Trump to win NY. They have institutionalized cheating up there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT