ADVERTISEMENT

Trump 2024

@nytigerfan might have been committed tonight with Trump taking over the city. Health check please.

Not much different than wrestlemania. A lot of poorly educated trailer trash buses in to MSG from Staten Island, Jersey and Queens.

tigergrowls in 2022: trump cannot get a fair trial in NYC, its impossible!

tigergtrowls in 2024: trump owns NYC, everybody there loves him!

Reactions: dpic73 and WapPride
Or the joke about Jews, or the joke about blacks, or the joke about Latinos making babies. or calling Kamala the "antichrist" and "the devil", or calling Hillary "a sick son of a bitch", or saying Harris would reinstate the draft and start World War III, or calling fellow Americans the enemy within, or the firehose of lies from Donald himself that they had to cut away from to fact-check him. I could go on but it was a disgusting display that emphatically confirmed that the MAGA party has completely abdicated the right to lead this country. It's a party of pure filth and needs to be extinguished.

Reactions: nytigerfan
Or the joke about Jews, or the joke about blacks, or the joke about Latinos making babies. or calling Kamala the "antichrist" and "the devil", or calling Hillary "a sick son of a bitch", or saying Harris would reinstate the draft and start World War III, or calling fellow Americans the enemy within, or the firehose of lies from Donald himself that they had to cut away from to fact-check him. I could go on but it was a disgusting display that emphatically confirmed that the MAGA party has completely abdicated the right to lead this country. It's a party of pure filth and needs to be extinguished.

But they were just kidding around. Just joshing.

Reactions: dpic73
Have you noticed they are already claiming to be victims after they stood up there and said horrendous shit?
I'm dumbfounded by the criticism myself. Who knew that a political party's closing message that defames all groups except white conservative males would cause such an uproar?

Reactions: nytigerfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT