ADVERTISEMENT

Trump at the NABJ Convention - A Thread

The Vance pick speaks to his cockiness that he was going to win in a landslide and he didn't need to appeal to moderates but it's backfired bigly. Marco might have been a better pick but I believe Americans are tired of his schtick as well. He needed a fresher, more moderate face like Youngkin, Ernst or Fitzpatrick IMO.
Trump is too old and losing it mentally. Vance would be next in line if Trump kicks the bucket. What a cluster &!?#

Reactions: dpic73
Trump is too old and losing it mentally. Vance would be next in line if Trump kicks the bucket. What a cluster &!?#
"Trump is too old and losing it mentally". You say this without anything to back it up. Yet you fully endorse the vegetable that is in the WH right now.

Damn, you are just a stupid individual.

Did you go to college and pay money to get this stupid, or have you been this way all your life?

"Trump is too old and losing it mentally". You say this without anything to back it up. Yet you fully endorse the vegetable that is in the WH right now.

Damn, you are just a stupid individual.

Did you go to college and pay money to get this stupid, or have you been this way all your life?
Calling someone you disagree with stupid. Weird of you

Calling someone you disagree with stupid. Weird of you
Haven't you heard. That "weird" thing is not working for your political party. You must not have gotten the memo.

You are stupid. Damn shame you are this stupid. I could go on and on. Demonrats are stupid people.

You prove it every time you post. Keep on being stupid. You do it well.

I addressed this in another thread but my belief is he sees the writing on the wall that Trump won't be re-elected so he's trying to get out in front with some goodwill now that he knows he won't be reaping the benefits of a second Trump term.
That is just making up ish to suit your narrative. It also flies in the face of history considering the claim of russia collusion goes back to when trump was polling much further behind hrc than he is polling behind harris. Why would he support trump when he was a much bigger underdog then, and not know when polling is much closer?

That is just making up ish to suit your narrative. It also flies in the face of history considering the claim of russia collusion goes back to when trump was polling much further behind hrc than he is polling behind harris. Why would he support trump when he was a much bigger underdog then, and not know when polling is much closer?
Dude, I said it is "my belief" but besides, this makes no sense

Dude, I said it is "my belief" but besides, this makes no sense
Why would he collde with/support trump against hrc when he was polling much further behind hrc at the time? His polling numbers are much closer to harris now than they were against hrc when all the russia collusion nonsense was supposed to have started.
Why would he support him then and abandon him now with much better odds? It defies logic.

Why would he collde with/support trump against hrc when he was polling much further behind hrc at the time? His polling numbers are much closer to harris now than they were against hrc when all the russia collusion nonsense was supposed to have started.
Why would he support him then and abandon him now with much better odds? It defies logic.
Who the F is talking about the Russian Collusion story from 2016 that everyone stopped talking about after the Mueller report came out? I am talking about what we know about their relationship since, that we've all witnessed with our own eyes. Putin knew that if he held out in Ukraine until a Trump victory, the funds would dry up and he could claim victory and weasel his way out. If Harris wins, he will need to recalibrate with no end in sight unless he plays nice and makes a deal on much different terms....if there is a deal at all other than pulling out completely.

Who the F is talking about the Russian Collusion story from 2016 that everyone stopped talking about after the Mueller report came out? I am talking about what we know about their relationship since, that we've all witnessed with our own eyes. Putin knew that if he held out in Ukraine until a Trump victory, the funds would dry up and he could claim victory and weasel his way out. If Harris wins, he will need to recalibrate with no end in sight unless he plays nice and makes a deal on much different terms....if there is a deal at all other than pulling out completely.
Tell me what you think putin could do to possibly make kamala support him? That is laughable. If his end game is us support over ukraine and trump would give him that then his ONLY hope of support is trump winning and he would be all in on trump no matter the odds.

Tell me what you think putin could do to possibly make kamala support him? That is laughable. If his end game is us support over ukraine and trump would give him that then his ONLY hope of support is trump winning and he would be all in on trump no matter the odds.
Dude, you just don't understand things. Nothing I said had anything to do with Kamala supporting him, which would be a ridiculous notion.
I said "goodwill" as in he's hoping for better relations or better terms for his withdrawal, but again, I'm just speculating.

Another way to look at it is because Trump was so brash by saying that Putin would only release the hostages for him, he wanted to give Donald the middle finger because no one tells him what to do. And if he's willing to piss Trump off, that could mean he doesn't expect him to win.

There are many angles that could apply here but I'm just sharing my thoughts. That's all

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT