ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Disparages SCOTUS Justices He Nominated

kgwillison

Lake Baikal
Gold Member
Jul 8, 2010
Washington, DC
I guess he must have accidentally put Never Trumpers on the High Court as today Trump blasted the Justices for not having the courage to rule in his favor in the laughable Texas law suit.

Or maybe the Deep State got to the Justices?

What an idiot we had for 4 years as president.

Deepest state ever.

9RTqgzgfVW71fTRU48cXncZB7pmyTiTeiZpk4LMMXsHwhvs7sZ3xsETuMMjpSzgsKbdHVgmGVb

• Haha
Reactions: wallaceb
I guess he must have accidentally put Never Trumpers on the High Court as today Trump blasted the Justices for not having the courage to rule in his favor in the laughable Texas law suit.

A swamp denizen comes out to give his opinion and its not a surprise. You dont know shit about law if you think the TX suit was laughable.

• Haha
Reactions: nytigerfan

I've often asked the Trumpians this and have never really gotten a good answer...

Now they all know what a genius Trump is. He told them that so they believe it. They also know that he only hires the best people, because he told them that too.

So with all these folks that Trump hired that turned out to be Deep State, it seems that there are only three possibilities.

1. That Trump hired a good person that is doing their job well and that Trump is simply wrong on the issue in question.

2. OR that Trump hired a crap people that are idiots and Trump was too stupid to tell a qualified person from an idiot.
3. OR that Trump hired a person that is Deep State and Trump is too stupid to know it.

I have no idea what they believe or what twisted logic they use to rationalize how Trump is the greatest president ever, yet hires all these crap people... BUT as anyone who has followed this forum for any length of time knows. They are well up to the task...

A swamp denizen comes out to give his opinion and its not a surprise. You dont know shit about law if you think the TX suit was laughable.

It was laughed right out of the Supreme Court of the US...like all of Trump's BS claims that got that far.

If I recall correctly, Thomas and Alito said that they would have heard the case but wouldn't have granted any relief. None of the other justices indicated the case had enough merit to even be heard. So that's a 9-0 decision from a court with a 6-3 conservative majority with 3 of those justices appointed by Trump.

Good enough for me to have a BIG laugh...

Last edited:
Reactions: fcctiger12

What do you know about the law? Do you study the law during your night job?

I've often asked the Trumpians this and have never really gotten a good answer...

Now they all know what a genius Trump is. He told them that so they believe it. They also know that he only hires the best people, because he told them that too.

So with all these folks that Trump hired that turned out to be Deep State, it seems that there are only three possibilities.

1. That Trump hired a good person that is doing their job well and that Trump is simply wrong on the issue in question.

2. OR that Trump hired a crap people that are idiots and Trump was too stupid to tell a qualified person from an idiot.
3. OR that Trump hired a person that is Deep State and Trump is too stupid to know it.

I have no idea what they believe or what twisted logic they use to rationalize how Trump is the greatest president ever, yet hires all these crap people... BUT as anyone who has followed this forum for any length of time knows. They are well up to the task...
It's best to stop trying to apply logic to stuff like this.

The hardcore Trump people are legitimately cult members. No thinking or reason goes into any of their views. The Dear Leader is infallible, and whatever he says is the absolute truth. That's as deep as their thinking goes.

Trump didnt choose them to do his bidding. It still remains to be seen what their record on the court will be. You can only judge candidates on their record and their actions and hope for the best. I am betting that there was a lot of behind the scenes arm twisting and no telling what else related to the elections suits. The election related suits were never dismissed on merit, but just on standing and thats a fact. It is a sad fact when there are literally at minimum including non voters probably 85 million people in the nation that think the election was stolen and yet the powers that be feverishly worked to stop any real investigation of what happened. They have something to hide and thats the reason.

Reactions: Dmk
No bueno. The drivel you just put is not a contradiction to what I said.
Your exact words: "The election related suits were never dismissed on merit "
Judge's exact ruling: "This court has allowed plaintiff the chance to make his case and he has lost on the merits"

How is that anything other than a direct contradiction to what you said?

Your exact words: "The election related suits were never dismissed on merit "
Judge's exact ruling: "This court has allowed plaintiff the chance to make his case and he has lost on the merits"

How is that anything other than a direct contradiction to what you said?

That was a liberal activist judge running his mouth.

Trump didnt choose them to do his bidding. It still remains to be seen what their record on the court will be. You can only judge candidates on their record and their actions and hope for the best. I am betting that there was a lot of behind the scenes arm twisting and no telling what else related to the elections suits. The election related suits were never dismissed on merit, but just on standing and thats a fact. It is a sad fact when there are literally at minimum including non voters probably 85 million people in the nation that think the election was stolen and yet the powers that be feverishly worked to stop any real investigation of what happened. They have something to hide and thats the reason.

$85 million? Where did you get that number?

Carry on making Republicans look bad.

i mean that's p much the proof that ole boy is just a troll

so props on that my dude, very well done

Reactions: yoshi121374
That was a liberal activist judge running his mouth.

A liberal activist judge THAT TRUMP APPOINTED. Ok... Right.

The fact of the matter is that it doesn't matter what evidence is offered that the election was legit. You will NEVER accept it, b/c DONALD TRUMP told you is was fixed. And that's all that really matters. If Donald Trump says it, it MUST be so.

Yes I watch Judge Judy daily and I know shit, so there.

Not anymore you won't, you little seditionist. She wanted Bloomberg to win so she's Deep State too! 😂

Really doesn’t matter anymore, no one cares, Biden is acting like a Dictator not running anything through Congress and overturning even good Trump legislation.

Lets talk about the present day president for now and current GeoPolitical landscape since shit is hitting the fan all over the globe.

Trump matters little, hes a great actor, move on to watch this travesty unfolding in Washington in less than 2 months. Trump can’t hurt you anymore, so let’s make sure the Trump hate doesn’t allow Biden to ride rough shod over the people.

Why is the fence still up anyway? He’s the most popular president in history and has nothing to worry about, the people have his back.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
$85 million? Where did you get that number?

Carry on making Republicans look bad.
What about you sir cares about our Republic? Because you have an ability to side with your opposition on a message board instead of standing up for freedoms that are being stripped from you?!

Well done... people like me are currently the Republican Party, you are welcome to stay, but at least represent the party with dignity and stop attacking people. Republic “for the people” that means all people, even you, but don’t claim to be a “Republic”an when you needlessly attack people on message boards

Really doesn’t matter anymore, no one cares, Biden is acting like a Dictator not running anything through Congress and overturning even good Trump legislation.

Lets talk about the present day president for now and current GeoPolitical landscape since shit is hitting the fan all over the globe.

Trump matters little, hes a great actor, move on to watch this travesty unfolding in Washington in less than 2 months. Trump can’t hurt you anymore, so let’s make sure the Trump hate doesn’t allow Biden to ride rough shod over the people.

Why is the fence still up anyway? He’s the most popular president in history and has nothing to worry about, the people have his back.

Can't we have one thread without extra-terrestrials popping off in it? This is why we can't have nice things...

What about you sir cares about our Republic? Because you have an ability to side with your opposition on a message board instead of standing up for freedoms that are being stripped from you?!

Well done... people like me are currently the Republican Party, you are welcome to stay, but at least represent the party with dignity and stop attacking people. Republic “for the people” that means all people, even you, but don’t claim to be a “Republic”an when you needlessly attack people on message boards

No freedoms are being stripped from me. You are an alarmist conspiracy theory q anon deep stater who thinks he sees the boogie man behind every shadow. The republican party won't be able to heal the many wounds that Donald Trump inflicted without distancing itself from people like you.

A liberal activist judge THAT TRUMP APPOINTED. Ok... Right.

The fact of the matter is that it doesn't matter what evidence is offered that the election was legit. You will NEVER accept it, b/c DONALD TRUMP told you is was fixed. And that's all that really matters. If Donald Trump says it, it MUST be so.

Its not just what Trump said. I have looked at all sides of the story and come to my own conclusion. You are locked in that libs are right and do not even look at the information. Thats just sad and unhopeful!!

Its not just what Trump said. I have looked at all sides of the story and come to my own conclusion. You are locked in that libs are right and do not even look at the information. Thats just sad and unhopeful!!

No... It's ALL ABOUT what Trump said for you. Period. Trump could tell you the sky was green and you'd be on here quoting the gateway pundit on how the sky was green. All sides my ass... You believe any and everything Trump tells you that you should believe. You come to the conclusion that Trump and his Profit Hannity tell you to.

The man in charge of the election security HAND PICKED by Trump, says the election was legit. State officials have certified the election, including lots of Republicans. The courts (including lots of Republican judges... some of them appointed by Trump himself) have said Trump's claims have no merit. The AG of the United States.. HAND PICKED by Trump said there's no evidence of fraud.

The Supreme Court of the US (again with 3 justices HAND PICKED by Trump) refused to even hear the cases brought...

As I've said before, you'll NEVER accept the results of the election, because Trump, your Lord and Savior doesn't accept them. You aren't reasonable on this issue. If we were in another country, you'd be wearing a towel, banging your head on the floor and encouraging others to blow themselves up for Allah or whatever Dear Leader happened to be around.

No... It's ALL ABOUT what Trump said for you. Period. Trump could tell you the sky was green and you'd be on here quoting the gateway pundit on how the sky was green. All sides my ass... You believe any and everything Trump tells you that you should believe.

The man in charge of the election security HAND PICKED by Trump, says the election was legit. State officials have certified the election, including lots of Republicans. The courts (including lots of Republican judges... some of them appointed by Trump himself) have said Trump's claims have no merit. The AG of the United States.. HAND PICKED by Trump said there's no evidence of fraud.

The Supreme Court of the US (again with 3 justices HAND PICKED by Trump) refused to even hear the cases brought...

As I've said before, you'll NEVER accept the results of the election, because Trump, your Lord and Savior doesn't accept them. You aren't reasonable on this issue. If we were in another country, you'd be wearing a towel, banging your head on the floor and encouraging others to blow themselves up for Allah or whatever Dear Leader happened to be around.

Karen triggered.😂

Judge Judy and your comic book websites don't show ALL SIDES to a story, fyi...

No freedoms are being stripped from me. You are an alarmist conspiracy theory q anon deep stater who thinks he sees the boogie man behind every shadow. The republican party won't be able to heal the many wounds that Donald Trump inflicted without distancing itself from people like you.
Yet it’s only the Democrats that like your posts, have fun supporting Romney and McConnell. The America First Movement is not going anywhere. If you bothered to read for enjoyment instead of being right all the time you might find enjoyment in life.

I may have a new profound skepticism which began during Trumps presidency, and continue to make connections I never saw proof of like I have now, which I felt in my gut previously, but honestly who cares? Why do you? I post so people will look for themselves and to stimulate dialog, you post to be a prick, and try to be right, so yes it sounds like you are no longer a Republican because America First are the people who will be on the ticket, like it or not DJT has control of the party. As seen on CPAC the party supports him and many in the R party supports him. I am a staunch Patriot and love this country, do you?

No... It's ALL ABOUT what Trump said for you. Period. Trump could tell you the sky was green and you'd be on here quoting the gateway pundit on how the sky was green. All sides my ass... You believe any and everything Trump tells you that you should believe. You come to the conclusion that Trump and his Profit Hannity tell you to.

are you familiar with GEORGE News? Suggest you follow it. Hannity is an actor, pushes propaganda for ratings, we all know that. Is he a Patriot though, appears so, but I don’t listen to Hannity or Tucker. Tucker speaks more truth but they are both in it for the ratings.

To clear up some mis-perceptions about Q Anon.

Find out what Q Clearance means, first. It is a very high level clearance in the military. Anon is short for “anonymous”, but more importantly signifies a journey one takes in search of truth. Q is a classified group in the military, posting Q drops for the “Anons” to search for truth and a lot of information since 2017 was dropped/dripped out, and turned out true or would not have gained such a following. Now, there are many who have taken things too far, I am probably guilty of believing some things without doing my research, but the premise remains and Q is truly believed to be a super computer combined with people who were close to Trump, although less than a handful are said to truly know. The reason people laugh at y’all parroting Qanon as some group because it’s not a group. Anons look for truth and some find bullish..it, some find truth. It may be we find out this was the greatest deception ever known, or the greatest military operation ever known, the truth is not yet known.

Ask yourself why so many people in the media are worried about Qanon, yet have zero clue as to the movement itself. It isn’t one... it’s only millions of Patriots, probably numbered in greater than 50 million people seeking the truth about our government and potential corruption.

perhaps one day you will be able to call people conspiracy theorists, but until many things play out, let’s all just get along and I hope as a fellow Tiger you’ll forgive me if I am wrong. If my research is correct, it will blow your mind like it blew mine.

Nope, Karen just pointing out the facts. Everything I said was the truth. Trump could walk out in the street and shoot a kid and you'd be right here saying that the kid had it coming...

Incorrect, so you are now proven wrong.

Yet it’s only the Democrats that like your posts, have fun supporting Romney and McConnell. The America First Movement is not going anywhere. If you bothered to read for enjoyment instead of being right all the time you might find enjoyment in life.

I may have a new profound skepticism which began during Trumps presidency, and continue to make connections I never saw proof of like I have now, which I felt in my gut previously, but honestly who cares? Why do you? I post so people will look for themselves and to stimulate dialog, you post to be a prick, and try to be right, so yes it sounds like you are no longer a Republican because America First are the people who will be on the ticket, like it or not DJT has control of the party. As seen on CPAC the party supports him and many in the R party supports him. I am a staunch Patriot and love this country, do you?

I care because people like you are just as destructive to the country as left wing radicals. A lot of you need psychological help....maybe that’s not you, but you’re “making connections” about things that are pure fiction, and that’s a big problem. IMO trying to get some of y’all to see how ridiculous you sound is part of the solution.

are you familiar with GEORGE News? Suggest you follow it. Hannity is an actor, pushes propaganda for ratings, we all know that. Is he a Patriot though, appears so, but I don’t listen to Hannity or Tucker. Tucker speaks more truth but they are both in it for the ratings.

Find out what Q Clearance means, first. It is a very high level clearance in the military. Anon is short for “anonymous”, but more importantly signifies a journey one takes in search of truth. Q is a classified group in the military, posting Q drops for the “Anons” to search for truth and a lot of information since 2017 was dropped/dripped out, and turned out true or would not have gained such a following. Now, there are many who have taken things too far, I am probably guilty of believing some things without doing my research, but the premise remains and Q is truly believed to be a super computer combined with people who were close to Trump, although less than a handful are said to truly know. The reason people laugh at y’all parroting Qanon as some group because it’s not a group. Anons look for truth and some find bullish..it, some find truth. It may be we find out this was the greatest deception ever known, or the greatest military operation ever known, the truth is not yet known.

Ask yourself why so many people in the media are worried about Qanon, yet have zero clue as to the movement itself. It isn’t one... it’s only millions of Patriots, probably numbered in greater than 50 million people seeking the truth about our government and potential corruption.

perhaps one day you will be able to call people conspiracy theorists, but until many things play out, let’s all just get along and I hope as a fellow Tiger you’ll forgive me if I am wrong. If my research is correct, it will blow your mind like it blew mine.

I’d like to see a some bullet points on which “Q drops” turned out to be true. I’m genuinely curious.

LOFL

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT