ADVERTISEMENT

Trump flying around on his good buddy Epstein's old jet

The plane is owned by threshold aviation group. It’s a charter/aircraft leasing firm. It was previously owned by Plan D LLC - a company registered in the BVI and owned by a parent company. It leased to Epstein. Appears to be owned be a subsidiary and we can probably safely surmise was ultimately owned by Epstein. The sole officer of that company was a Russian named Plavski. Good chance threshold had no idea it was owned by Epstein when they purchased it unless they dug.

The plane is owned by threshold aviation group. It’s a charter/aircraft leasing firm. It was previously owned by Plan D LLC - a company registered in the BVI and owned by a parent company. It leased to Epstein. Appears to be owned be a subsidiary and we can probably safely surmise was ultimately owned by Epstein. The sole officer of that company was a Russian named Plavski. Good chance threshold had no idea it was owned by Epstein when they purchased it unless they dug.
🙃

😬😬

You really can't make up the weird stuff that happens in MAGAland smh

GIF by Election 2016

Personally, I think there's nothing to see here.

I'd LOVE access to the multiverse right now where Harris is renting a jet that belonged to Epstein and watch the same people in this thread make the opposite arguments.

I'd LOVE access to the multiverse right now where Harris is renting a jet that belonged to Epstein and watch the same people in this thread make the opposite arguments.
Well that'd be the darkest timeline, given that it'd mean Epstein was the former VP since Harris is flying around on Airforce Two atm

Reactions: BionicTiger
It’s obviously a coincidence, it’s just a really funny one because Trumpers never shut the **** up about Epstein until someone mentions Donnie’s old habit of calling him at 2am every weekend.

I honestly wouldn’t care. Couldn’t care less if she was riding around in a plane formerly owned by Melnichenko or bin Salman or whatever if it was a similar leasing situation. Listen, I don’t love the current political environment. I don’t like either candidate. Is there a candidate I will grudgingly vote for based on my values? Yes. There is. Are there real issues with each candidate? Yea. There are. This is grasping at straws, though.

Most private jets are owned by corps structured to either be sandboxed for protection purposes or to be beneficial in some way financially. That makes some of them difficult to track. Had he sought out this specific plane to be his primary campaign plane, that would be weird and a bigger issue. He didn’t. He leased it on a short term basis while his plane is fixed. That coupled with the very real possibility that the company that now owns it, likely purchased it through a broker and may not have even known makes this a nothing burger. They MAY have been able to deduce previous ownership if they reviewed old flight logs/manifests. Depending on hours and condition, they probably didn’t even do that.

I honestly wouldn’t care. Couldn’t care less if she was riding around in a plane formerly owned by Melnichenko or bin Salman or whatever if it was a similar leasing situation. Listen, I don’t love the current political environment. I don’t like either candidate. Is there a candidate I will grudgingly vote for based on my values? Yes. There is. Are there real issues with each candidate? Yea. There are. This is grasping at straws, though.

Most private jets are owned by corps structured to either be sandboxed for protection purposes or to be beneficial in some way financially. That makes some of them difficult to track. Had he sought out this specific plane to be his primary campaign plane, that would be weird and a bigger issue. He didn’t. He leased it on a short term basis while his plane is fixed. That coupled with the very real possibility that the company that now owns it, likely purchased it through a broker and may not have even known makes this a nothing burger. They MAY have been able to deduce previous ownership if they reviewed old flight logs/manifests. Depending on hours and condition, they probably didn’t even do that.

It's a nonstory.

But you have to admit, if Walz was flying on an old Epstein plane, this would be a huge story for Fox News, and Trump would be tweeting about it nonstop. That is the point.

It's a nonstory.

But you have to admit, if Walz was flying on an old Epstein plane, this would be a huge story for Fox News, and Trump would be tweeting about it nonstop. That is the point.
Which is part of the stupidity that needs to stop to restore some measure of intelligent, mature, productive discourse to US politics. Instead of short term, meaningless gotchas aimed at the lowest common denominator of each party, we’d be much better off if political discourse focused on actual issues and focusing on creating a better future.

We shouldn’t expect that Trump or anyone on his campaign is smart enough to know that even if a coincidence, it’s a bad look.

It’s so clear why this guy has run every business he’s had into the ground. He’s a complete moron.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT