Gold Member
Jan 25, 2009
Folks its happening

All of the FAKE LEGAL CASES AGAINST TRUMP
ARE EVAPORATING

AND THE NY CASES are going into the crapper

subjecting the City of New York to huge lawsuits for illegal prosecution

God’s Hand touched Trump and he survived the attempted assassination

Trump winning in a LANDSLIDE and is going to lead America to the PROMISED LAND OF GREATNESS

YOU LEFTIST LIBERALS AND FAUX DEMOCRATS HEARD IT HERE FIRST

BTW

NIKKI HALEY ENDORSES TRUMP

WILL BE SECRETARY OF STATE

TOUGH BITCH WHO GETS IT DONE

SHE IS COOKING WITH GAS

Think politics

She will totally unite the Republican Party as one and pull in a huge slew of women who admire her particularly Democratic voting women
"She will totally unite the Republican Party". How is this possible?

I'm a republican and I'd rather not speak of her at all. I'll save my other comments for another time.

God’s Hand touched Trump and he survived the attempted assassination
God cared enough or save Trump but let a father die?

Countless schoolchildren have been slaughtered but God cared enough to intervene just this one time? But not enough to save an innocent bystander?

Am I understanding you correctly? I just want to understand which fairytale to believe.

God cared enough or save Trump but let a father die?

Countless schoolchildren have been slaughtered but God cared enough to intervene just this one time? But not enough to save an innocent bystander?

Am I understanding you correctly? I just want to understand which fairytale to believe.

I question The Acts of God all the time myself

Do yes why does anyone not live to the fullness and richness of life each person deserves

Be good and believe and one day God will illuminate you in the WHY

In the meantime I like you will ask the why

"She will totally unite the Republican Party". How is this possible?

I'm a republican and I'd rather not speak of her at all. I'll save my other comments for another time.

Listen to her speech and marinate it a bit

I have been having a lot of trouble forgiving Haley myself however she does have huge amounts of good in her to help South Carolina and America

Listen to her speech and marinate it a bit

I have been having a lot of trouble forgiving Haley myself however she does have huge amounts of good in her to help South Carolina and America
She was fvcking other men while her husband was overseas fighting for our country.

You may be OK with that, but I'm not.

Reactions: fatpiggy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT