ADVERTISEMENT

Trump on X with Elon

When will we start seeing the hacked emails from trump campaign? I am sure there is some good stuff in there.

If it was the kamala campaign that got hacked that shit would be all over X right now.
If the democrats are smart, they would hold them for a more opportune time. Like October or something. You know there will be more fireworks from both sides.

Is there a scenario where you'd accept that Trump lost to Harris in the upcoming election? If so, what would it take for you to accept that?
I have my own opinion on 2020, but ask around as to whether or not I accepted the results in regards to the ban bet I took part in.

OMFG, I can't take this low-brow stream of consciousness anymore.

"I was telling Putin something and he said NO WAY and I said WAY!" 🤣

"Biden's words that came out of his face were so stupid"😅

These are not serious people and why the hell does it sound like Trump is saying Schlitz over and over again?

Reactions: okclem
I have my own opinion on 2020, but ask around as to whether or not I accepted the results in regards to the ban bet I took part in.
I don’t need to ask around. I know you did for purposes of the bet (have been around for a decade as a lurker).

I asked because you have that own opinion, and I was curious what it would take for you to not have that opinion next election.

Why is Trump slurring his words so badly? He sounds like Lou Holtz
He's almost 80 bro. Dude just got shot in the head too.

In all seriousness, a picture was posted earlier showing him looking down at the phone talking and my guess is the old man's dentures are a little loose especially looking down.

I dont hear it as bad now. Great talk on inflation, government over spending and how its basically destroyed everyone's purchasing power.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
He's almost 80 bro. Dude just got shot in the head too.

In all seriousness, a picture was posted earlier showing him looking down at the phone talking and my guess is the old man's dentures are a little loose especially looking down.

I dont hear it as bad now. Great talk on inflation, government over spending and how its basically destroyed everyone's purchasing power.

Love him talking government spending when he is a massive spender. That's a huge issue for most Never Trumper actual Republicans.

Reactions: PAWrocka and dpic73

These are not serious people and why the hell does it sound like Trump is saying Schlitz over and over again?
Yeah, I can see where talking actual policy and listening to Elon would be frustrating for you. Let's be honest, when Kamala opens her mouth it's not moving the needle.

Love him talking government spending when he is a massive spender. That's a huge issue for most Never Trumper actual Republicans.
Both parties spend more than they should. I don't think any reasonable person disagrees.

I do think democrats in general spend more though. A lot more government programs and waste.

Yeah, I can see where talking actual policy and listening to Elon would be frustrating for you. Let's be honest, when Kamala opens her mouth it's not moving the needle.
It's funny then that the needle's moving without her opening her mouth - that's how much trump is hated 😅

It's funny then that the needle's moving without her opening her mouth - that's how much trump is hated 😅
Yeah i remember hillary leading in the polls too, man. Do you think Kamala would ever sit down and have an interview like this or actually have to talk about serious topics?

I still find it comical that the "democratic" party is okay with a select few establishment democrats getting to select your parties candidate..... "democracy" LOL. You never trumpers will sell out and allow anything in an effort to try and stop the orange man 😆

This is no different than eavesdropping on a couple of wasted maga bros sitting at the bar.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
Yeah i remember hillary leading in the polls too, man. Do you think Kamala would ever sit down and have an interview like this or actually have to talk about serious topics?

I still find it comical that the "democratic" party is okay with a select few establishment democrats getting to select your parties candidate..... "democracy" LOL. You never trumpers will sell out and allow anything in an effort to try and stop the orange man 😆
She'll have to sit down and give an interview and she already said she would before the end of the month. It's not weird that she needs some time to put her platform together given the speed that this all came together, but rest assured she'll get there. Hilarious though that you think Trump's bullshit stream of lies and dumbassery qualifies as an interview 😆

Other people could have jumped in to challenge her but they didn't and lo and behold, it's turned out great. I look forward to eight years of sanity after the landslide election in November.

She'll have to sit down and give an interview and she already said she would before the end of the month. It's not weird that she needs some time to put her platform together given the speed that this all came together, but rest assured she'll get there. Hilarious though that you think Trump's bullshit stream of lies and dumbassery qualifies as an interview 😆

Other people could have jumped in to challenge her but they didn't and lo and behold, it's turned out great. I look forward to eight years of sanity after the landslide election in November.
Looking forward to hearing her debate and talk policy for sure. Biden was hidden for a long time and the truth eventually came out. He had to go in front of a camera and try to be coherent when challenged. I have a feeling we may get a little bit of the same with the emergency "candidate" that was installed.

She is no moderate and that will show.

will-smith-nodding-raise-hand-faj5pq9rtknofm5v.gif

Main takeaways from the Trump/Elon conversation:

-Trump can talk off-script about policy for hours, while Kamala can’t talk without a teleprompter.

-Trump and Elon seem to have a great relationship and mutual respect for one another.

-Trump was authentic and transparent, compared to Kamala and the Dems who are fake and deceitful.

-The reach of this conversation will dip into new demographics Trump is not normally accustomed to reaching, and hopefully will increase his support. He certainly did not lose any support, so we can only view it as a net positive.

-Most of what was discussed was nothing new, but this conversation was targeted at a broader audience that is not already engaged heavily in politics.

-Trump’s promise to delete the Department of Education is a winning policy that is supported by MAGA, Libertarians, RFK Jr. supporters, some Leftists, etc., and should be talked about more.

-Trump has plans to utilize Elon in the upcoming administration, and Elon is willing to contribute, particularly in shrinking Government spending, which is also a winning policy supported by most.

-Trump did interject Elon a bit too often for my liking, but luckily Elon did a great job navigating that, and was able to maintain the flow, which improved as the conversation went on.

Overall, a huge win for Trump, for Elon, for X, and most importantly for The People. It’s not often we get that kind of transparency and access to our leaders. The more of this, the better!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT