ADVERTISEMENT

Trump shot in ear at rally?

Assuming people behind him got nailed.

Crazy.
That’s the weird part of the video to me. He clearly gets hit in the ear but the people behind him don’t seem that concerned. Some duck, some stand up and some just sit there like nothing happened. I mean I guess you never know how to react in that situation but I would’ve thought someone would’ve gotten hit or scattered

I’m pretty sure that person is dead
You can here in the audio "Hawkeye is here (guess a nickname or code name for the secret service sniper/ marksman) and they said shooter is down. You can hear a shot.....trump grabs his ear.... (wildly gets grazed on ear) and then more shots which I could only believe to be the shooter getting smoked.

That’s the weird part of the video to me. He clearly gets hit in the ear but the people behind him don’t seem that concerned. Some duck, some stand up and some just sit there like nothing happened. I mean I guess you never know how to react in that situation but I would’ve thought someone would’ve gotten hit or scattered
Shots fired from ground level. Upward trajectory.

You can here in the audio "Hawkeye is here (guess a nickname or code name for the secret service sniper/ marksman) and they said shooter is down. You can hear a shot.....trump grabs his ear.... (wildly gets grazed on ear) and then more shots which I could only believe to be the shooter getting smoked.
That’s what I took from it too

There was a set of stands to his right looked like there might have been some injuries in it based on the emergency personnel in it after they cleared the stage

Reactions: leetp and scartiger
They MSM will successfully convince dipshit rubes like @dpic73 and all his ilk that it was nothing more than a publicity stunt. Sad times we're living in.
You're so FOS. You know I always wait to see what Benny Johnson and Insurrection Barbie have to say before I pass judgment on anything. This is not a time to be making stupid comments - this was a disgusting event and anyone with half a moral compass is outraged by this, so please STFU.

Reactions: Tygur
You're so FOS. You know I always wait to see what Benny Johnson and Insurrection Barbie have to say before I pass judgment on anything. This is not a time to be making stupid comments - this was a disgusting event and anyone with half a moral compass is outraged by this.

You're so FOS followed by MUH TWITTER. You couldn't think for yourself if you were stranded on a desert island alone for six decades. You'll be spouting the MSM narrative soon enough.

Wifey said she just saw it on TV.
That's crazy. Looks like he dodged a bullet literally. I was expecting to see the miss hit the crowd behind him, no clue where it went.

This is wild. Thankful they can't aim. I'm going to buy the inevitable t shirt they make of President Trump pumping his fist afterwards.

Yea this is really on the media and a lot of people. The media has divided this country so much you really hate to see it
Textbook gaslighting and I hate that word. They lit the match with their “reporting” back in 2016 and riled up all the leftist dingbats. Then they blamed the tension on Trump. Now we have this

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT