ADVERTISEMENT

Trump shot in ear at rally?

Bro there is no way a gun gets anywhere near enough to shoot at a former president with the secret service involved. Secondly, if one somehow did (say, inside job) no way the guy misses and hits his head. His head is blown off. This is staged worse than 9/11

450866156_10226054957182341_416020341069478602_n.jpg

Will go down as one of the greatest pictures of all time

GSZq-u0WoAEJ7Ld
That female secret service agent is a baddie. @24TIGER do you know if she is single?

MMMMMM idno if you can get grazed in the ear by a bullet on purpose.
No doubt. I was posting on the fly and should have said more. I’m not saying that’s what happened by any means. Especially not when you see the initial images coming out.

Reactions: vonciel
Agree. The insanity we’ve had is about to explode to all new levels. The conspiracy theories spit out by both sides on this are going to be crazy.
I knew it was gunna be a crazy election cycle, but this took it to a whole new level. Both sides are just gunna dig themselves in deeper.

It's only July. We're not on a good track right now. At all.

There was a set of stands to his right looked like there might have been some injuries in it based on the emergency personnel in it after they cleared the stage
They’re interviewing people that were in that stand that are saying there were two spectators in that stands that were hit and transported…

Reactions: scartiger and leetp
All things considered, anything is possible.

all things considered would you say the same if it was the other candidate?

Funny thing is they asked Biden for a statement as he entered his home and he said "NO"

He needs a few hours for someone to write it and for someone to get it on a teleprompter and wait for his meds to kick in so he can speak

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT