ADVERTISEMENT

Trump shot in ear at rally?

Gonna be a while before all the facts are out.

In the meantime, we can all just throw wild shit on the message board and see whom we can tick off. In other words, typical day in the West Zone.

well except for the fact it involves a former President of the United States.

Great opportunity for Trump to use the RN convention to speak on the divide in this country, to call for everyone to tone down polarizing rhetoric, and the need for us all to come together as one.

This is the time to show leadership, not sow further discord. I hope he does so.

Great opportunity for Trump to use the RN convention to speak on the divide in this country, to call for everyone to tone down polarizing rhetoric, and the need for us all to come together as one.

This is the time to show leadership, not sow further discord. I hope he does so.
You're talking about Trump? You're kidding right?

I know the guy that is the head of the Secret Service. He was my neighbor. He paid me to do the electrical remodeling of his mother's kitchen. The very fact that this guy (the bystander) was pointing to the shooter on the roof and pointing him out to the Secret Service and they did nothing until AFTER the shots were fired is concerning to me. I am VERY concerned... :rolleyes:

I know the guy that is the head of the Secret Service. He was my neighbor. He paid me to do the electrical remodeling of his mother's kitchen. The very fact that this guy (the bystander) was pointing to the shooter on the roof and pointing him out to the Secret Service and they did nothing until AFTER the shots were fired is concerning to me. I am VERY concerned... :rolleyes:
Yeah why in the world did they not have that roof secured

Wrong board dude. House of Politics is to the right and I'm on here to get away from the political BS. @Cris_Ard a little help please.

BS???!!! We can talk about boiled peanuts on this board but an assassination attempt on a President can’t be discussed? Wow. Sickening. Wrong country dude.

Last edited:
Will go down as one of the greatest pictures of all time

GSZq-u0WoAEJ7Ld
The inverted flag…

I try to be as realistic as possible. But I had no idea it was this bad. The headlines from the left coming out of this thing I would have never believed if I didn't see it. I feel pretty naive.
That was the initial headline put up by CNN in literally the first moments after the shooting. Turn on CNN or look at their website, it's wall to wall coverage of this assassination attempt.

Reactions: yoshi121374
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT