ADVERTISEMENT

Trump shot in ear at rally?

Most boss move by a president since Teddy Roosevelt got shot by a would be assassin on the way to campaign speech and continued to deliver the speech with a bullet in him. He said it takes more than a bullet to kill a bull moose.
Teddy is my favorite president.
BUT... Roosevelt finished second in that election.

Great opportunity for Trump to use the RN convention to speak on the divide in this country, to call for everyone to tone down polarizing rhetoric, and the need for us all to come together as one.

This is the time to show leadership, not sow further discord. I hope he does so.
I wonder if they'll even have the RNC now.

It is being reported that the shooter was a Chinese national. I wonder if he was one of the hundreds (or thousands) of Chinese nationalists men of military age who were seen coming across the open border?

What’s normal average time for response from WH on a major event? I have no clue but I don’t think a couple hours is that long to get all the details before forming a response to the country.
You don’t think a quick X statement disapproving of the events with a “press conference to come” isn’t doable especially with this type of major event?

Terrible. Most divisive politician in American history. Glad he's ok.
pinocchio GIF

The possibilities are endless...

Democrats
Ukranian Sympathizers
Pro-NATO Group
Unpaid Contractors
RINOs
Lone Gunmen
Melania
The Deep State

In all seriousness, DJT has verbally challenged lots of groups. There will be no shortage of suspects. George Wallace was before my time. Not comparing the men but the personalities, the circumstances, and the state of our Union. It was not a matter of if but when.

Reactions: okclem
That was the initial headline put up by CNN in literally the first moments after the shooting. Turn on CNN or look at their website, it's wall to wall coverage of this assassination attempt.
Dude... I have nothing against you and I know I'm wasting my key strokes here. But this was headline after headline on everybody's feed from different sources well after it happened. I mean you could just watch the 10 second clip and see there was waaayyyy more to it than the absurd generic nonsense they were putting out.

Wrong board dude. House of Politics is to the right and I'm on here to get away from the political BS. @Cris_Ard a little help please.

You worthless piece of sh!t!!! This is a national emergency where people are killed and you act like a dumbs ass. I'm sure that Cris understands the importance of the situation. I know you can't help being stupid, but if you don't like the discussion here then, as someone said, GET OFF THE BOARD!!!

Last edited:
You don’t think a quick X statement disapproving of the events with a “press conference to come” isn’t doable especially with this type of major event?
The 2-3 news channels I was watching were reading a statement from Biden/WH at least 30 min before he went on air. I’ve never kept a stopwatch on WH responses but I think k that is far down the list of major issues with this event.

The shot heard a little bit after the five shots was apparently the kill shot on the shooter.

They were far away and picked up weirdly by the mics/audio. Definitely didn’t have a silencer. The second set is the SS returning fire.
Definitely just speculating without knowing the scope/layout of the area. I know the latter shots were SS.

Angled roof. He came from the backside. Gotta secure all rooftops and monitor all access points. Come on secret service wtf are yall doing????????
Shooter kills a spectator to clear view of Trump, then aims at Trump that quickly while missing by that little.

I don’t think the government will do a good job at preventing the government from assassinating someone.

Bro there is no way a gun gets anywhere near enough to shoot at a former president with the secret service involved. Secondly, if one somehow did (say, inside job) no way the guy misses and hits his head. His head is blown off. This is staged worse than 9/11
He got way too close and there was someone pointing out the shooter for several minutes prior to the shots.

Check both of my posts including the one with the interview of the guy pointing out the shooter.

24Tiger would be better to comment. I'm just relaying what I've seen and have posted links.

Reactions: XRP589
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT