ADVERTISEMENT

Trump shot in ear at rally?

What president is writing their own speeches? I mean what are we even talking about?

This is a big deal what happened today. If you are gonna take questions, then you need to have all the facts lined up. That takes time.

What President do you remember that did not take questions after press conferences?

If you think Biden is capable of doing this I am sorry for ya...how many times has he taken questions in 4 years that the questions were not required to be pre-submitted. If you think he is mentally capable of taking questions or thinking on his on...sorry about your luck. He has dementia and/or Alzheimers

What President do you remember that did not take questions after press conferences?

If you think Biden is capable of doing this I am sorry for ya...how many times has he taken questions in 4 years that the questions were not required to be pre-submitted. If you think he is mentally capable of taking questions or thinking on his on...sorry about your luck. He has dementia and/or Alzheimers
I don’t keep track of whether presidents take questions after press conferences.

I’ve already said I think there should be another candidate for the Democratic Party. I’ve been pretty clear and I’m unsure what you are not understanding.

Given by what we know how Donald Trump and Joe Biden operate. I feel quite sure that Trump will contact the family of the person killed by a bullet meant for him. I fell quite sure that Biden won't. Biden would not even call them families of those young ladies killed by the illegal immigrants, while Trump did. Joe Biden did go the funeral, he will only be caught looking at his watch... 😠

I don’t keep track of whether presidents take questions after press conferences.

I’ve already said I think there should be another candidate for the Democratic Party. I’ve been pretty clear and I’m unsure what you are not understanding.

But you will vote for him b/c he is the candidate

And every POTUS takes questions...his administration is the only one that has forced media to pre-submit questions so that he did not have to answer live

And you will vote republican. And I don’t hate you for it.

I don't hate you but I can tell you if my republican candidate was not coherent and had zero cognitive ability to present himself in public there is no way in hell I'd vote for him

Literally voting for someone that likely cannot find his room in the White House at night

Great opportunity for Trump to use the RN convention to speak on the divide in this country, to call for everyone to tone down polarizing rhetoric, and the need for us all to come together as one.

This is the time to show leadership, not sow further discord. I hope he does so.
The problem is neither Biden nor Trump can act like men and say anything close to this.

Divide, divide, divide is all the republicans and democrats care about.

Very few people outside of politicians want division. They’re like professors who get stuck in academia and out of touch with the real world.

Politicians have no idea about the real world. Create division is the name of the game.

The secret service should be ashamed of themselves. The guys who jumped on him were amazing but those planning this are idiots.
Ill I can think is he isn't the POTUS, so he is not getting the full protection. Just speculation of course, by why is the roof top not covered if not manned or purged and secured beforehand? Seems like a basic action for a site like this.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
I don't hate you but I can tell you if my republican candidate was not coherent and had zero cognitive ability to present himself in public there is no way in hell I'd vote for him

Literally voting for someone that likely cannot find his room in the White House at night
No need to worry about voting again if trump wins, it’s handled

• Haha
Reactions: XRP589

They are never Trumpers. Always have been and always will be. Its a vote against Trump regardless if its good for the country or not.

Proud of the USSS.

Responded EXACTLY like they were trained.

I’ve practiced/rehearsed this scenario thousands of times.

N/M

The facts will come out.

Sniper.

Great job indeed - how does something like this happen though? How big of a perimeter is set up to look for weapons, are rooftops not monitored? Admittedly - my only knowledge of the secret service is from movies 😀

The two choices are a man too old to be president and the other is a pathological liar. Great options for everyone.
I will vote republican because they have the better candidate. If the Republicans were running a vegetable like Biden, then I wouldn't vote republican.
You can feel that way.

So the most important qualities to you are how they represent themselves in public? Not how the country itself is performing? And before you go on I’ve voted for Trump.

Great job indeed - how does something like this happen though? How big of a perimeter is set up to look for weapons, are rooftops not monitored? Admittedly - my only knowledge of the secret service is from movies 😀
Yeah something went very wrong. The SS that surrounded trump and willing to eat bullets are amazing people.

But for there to be a guy ont he roof with a rifle just 135 yards away is unacceptable. There were people trying to get police attention that there is somebody on the roof with a gun and the individual said the police were not taking it seriously.

Unfortunately, like other assassination attempts of a president we may never know how this could even happen.

It is being reported that the shooter was a Chinese national. I wonder if he was one of the hundreds (or thousands) of Chinese nationalists men of military age who were seen coming across the open border?

Where are you seeing this?

I ask because I’m a third generation Korean-American and my biggest fear for my family is some random idiot mistakes Koreans for Chinese. I’m a Republican, served in our Army, have friends in the police force and my wife is a Nurse Practitioner… my brother and his wife both public servants as well. We have an American flag flying outside my house. I love this country … but there’s no denying some idiot out there may mistake Koreans for Chinese just because we have slanted eyes (fwiw, I don’t think Koreans nor Chinese people look anything alike).

If you could post your source, or wherever you read it, it’d be appreciated

Where is this being reported? Other than by you?

Same question here

—-//—-

This is just so sad all around. One innocent person killed, our former President nearly killed … this shouldn’t be happening here in our country. These are things we read about in third world countries … yet it’s gotten so ugly here that we have idiots attempting to kill politicians now. Just sad. I pray daily for our country.

I have so many questions about the security perimeter. How? Why? Especially if spectators were able to see the suspected shooter and were calling the guy out….

All in all, praying for our country.

So the most important qualities to you are how they represent themselves in public? Not how the country itself is performing? And before you go on I’ve voted for Trump.

I’m not impressed with how the country is performing currently but yeah I think a President should be able to stand in front of a camera and be coherent.

Did you watch the press conference this week? Calling Trump the VP instead of Kamala? Putin is now the leader of Ukraine…he literally has dementia at a minimum.

Get Jack Reacher

What if Trump was not the target? Maybe the shooter did not miss.

pinocchio GIF
What in the world is wrong with you?

I’m not impressed with how the country is performing currently but yeah I think a President should be able to stand in front of a camera and be coherent.

Did you watch the press conference this week? Calling Trump the VP instead of Kamala? Putin is now the leader of Ukraine…he literally has dementia at a minimum.
You keep debating like I’m saying Biden=great and Trump=bad. All you keep harping on is cognitive ability and how they represent in public settings. Trump has been equally as bad as Biden. He’s made tons of errors speaking as well. Both are embarrassing. I wish there was a different candidate on each side.

All my votes go towards people left or right that I think will lead the country the best over the next 4 years. I would say my votes in my lifetime are usually 75% red at least.

Dude you might as well change your username because you are one big piece of shyt.
Yall are weirdly mad at a guy posting way too early about a major event because it looked political, especially when the thread has become almost completely about electoral politics. It almost seems like you’re actually mad because you wanted the thread to be political.

Last edited:
Given by what we know how Donald Trump and Joe Biden operate. I feel quite sure that Trump will contact the family of the person killed by a bullet meant for him. I fell quite sure that Biden won't. Biden would not even call them families of those young ladies killed by the illegal immigrants, while Trump did. Joe Biden did go the funeral, he will only be caught looking at his watch... 😠
I read that the shooter shot one to clear the view and then went for Trump

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT