Will go down as one of the greatest pictures of all time

GSZq-u0WoAEJ7Ld

Hey folks I just missed being assassinated but dam the torpedoes

God Bless America

and

I love the USA

and all you American folk

and will fight for you or die trying

When you call a man literally Hitler and scream he’s a threat to democracy every chance you get who would’ve believed something like this would happen.. The sick thing is is there’s lots of so called Americans and politicians who are sad Trumps not dead and would’ve secretly celebrated it.. Disgusting

When you call a man literally Hitler and scream he’s a threat to democracy every chance you get who would’ve believed something like this would happen.. The sick thing is is there’s lots of so called Americans and politicians who are sad Trumps not dead and would’ve secretly celebrated it.. Disgusting
Agreed. The rhetoric by MSM and many politicians have helped get us to this point.

4 of the 5 presidents shot were Republican. Just a few years ago several republican senators were targeted and Steve Scalice was shot.

Let me break this down for you simpletons:

Assuming a gun was actually fired, there is not a snowballs chance in hell the SS allows some basic ass guy to climb the nearest rooftop and take a shot at a former president. This means the "staged event" shit was an inside job.

Once the shot is allowed to be fired, there are only two outcomes:

1) President is killed
2) President is missed

The outcome tells you what the staged event was. If they wanted Trump dead he would 1000% be dead. The fact that they didn't kill him means the event was staged FOR Trump.

If you believe that the SS allowed the shooter up there and he just "missed", you're naive, but fine.

If you believe John Doe literally climbed the nearest rooftop and took a shot at the president and the SS wasn't aware of what was happening, you're ****ing retarded. You're the type that thinks your right to bear arms would protect you from the US Military in 2024, when in reality they could send a drone to your house and shoot your left nutsack off through your window without waking your cat. It's asinine.
Are you really that stupid? Just think realistically about what you just said... My God man, so Trumpers staged a guy shooting at the former President? Do you actually think that?? There are people dead and in critical condition... God help you...

It was either a 22 cal or a suppressed .223/5.56. A suppressed 7.62x52 would have been a bit louder.
It's the bullet breaking the sound barrier that makes the most noise. Suppressed or not doubt you could tell between the two (556 & 762). FWIW, .300 subsonic it one of the most popular suppressed rifle rounds.

Nevertheless, I don't think the rounds were suppressed. The podium mike probably just didn't pick up the full sound of the shot.

Last edited:
Reactions: fatpiggy
It looks like he is starting to engage or at least maybe identify the shooter. Still weird that a rally attendee said the shooter was up there for 3 or 4 minutes even as the individual was pointing and telling cops there is a shooter on the roof.
I think those are the gun shots you hear as opposed to the shooters who was 125 yds away.

Reactions: leetp
Let me break this down for you simpletons:

Assuming a gun was actually fired, there is not a snowballs chance in hell the SS allows some basic ass guy to climb the nearest rooftop and take a shot at a former president. This means the "staged event" shit was an inside job.

Once the shot is allowed to be fired, there are only two outcomes:

1) President is killed
2) President is missed

The outcome tells you what the staged event was. If they wanted Trump dead he would 1000% be dead. The fact that they didn't kill him means the event was staged FOR Trump.

If you believe that the SS allowed the shooter up there and he just "missed", you're naive, but fine.

If you believe John Doe literally climbed the nearest rooftop and took a shot at the president and the SS wasn't aware of what was happening, you're ****ing retarded. You're the type that thinks your right to bear arms would protect you from the US Military in 2024, when in reality they could send a drone to your house and shoot your left nutsack off through your window without waking your cat. It's asinine.
Sweet shit. Get help.

Really guys? Someone is dead and others were shot. Our response is to do the political poison routine? Be better. A lot better.
Exactly. Thread is sad AF.

Not a trump fan but the fact that half of the posts are conspiracy theories or somehow sticking up for nonsense like CNN posted is incredible.

Go woke go full tard apparently.

This is the last thing I will say on this topic. For all of you that have called me derogatory names or whatever I have multiple news feeds that I get my information from and yes I do keep up with all of it. I truly respect everyone's political, religious or lifestyle views but there is a specific board on TI that provides for that. These are extremely contentious times for the entire WORLD. I consider this TI TWZ board my safe place to get away from all of that BS. With all that being said sweet dreams boy and girls.

When I heard the pops it sounded like a smaller caliber, a pistol round, but a .223 is also a smaller round. I haven't seen yet if they stated what the caliber was.

Security did fail if he was within 100-300 yards of a podium with a clear shot on the speaker, those snipers are on duty for a reason. A sniper should have likely already been on that roof if theres a shot from that vantage point.

When you push rhetoric like we've seen against him for 8 years now, people on the fringe, mentally stable or not, get it in their heads they need to act out this way. Happens on both sides. This is on the Dem Party and the Media in my book.

You're an idiot.

You sir are a dumbass.

Are you suggesting this is like Crocodile Dundee II, where Mick Dundee only grazed Walter Riley on purpose?

Live bullets were fired and people were killed. There is no way Donald Trump, nor anyone else for that matter, would have taken part in a false flag operation where live bullets were flying around his head.

Nobody, literally nobody, would have planned a false flag that way.

This dude was drinking all day and still saw reality:

You couldn't be more wrong.

Are you really that stupid? Just think realistically about what you just said... My God man, so Trumpers staged a guy shooting at the former President? Do you actually think that?? There are people dead and in critical condition... God help you...

Sweet shit. Get help.
Do some homework on how the secret service operates and come back and tell me they didn't let the guy get on the roof

One thing I know for sure, there has been and will continue to be a lot of false information by both left and right posted on social media including on this board which has already been exhibited ITT.

It can be whatever you want it to be L/R but a man decided today to take the life of another. For no reason other than hatred.

How have people been brainwashed into believing ANY politician isn't a liar 99% of the time? Biden's been in office for DECADES and has been proven time and time again to be full of shit. Why is Trump the only one on the chopping block for spewing lies? How daft do you have to be to choose one evil over another because of lies? THEY ALL LIE. They are all scum. They will flip as soon as public opinion changes.

Vote for policy over character. None of these elected officials are going to get a grade above F- for strong character. Not a single one. Wake the fvck up.

Hell with it. I'll bite. Which policy?

Border policy? Wall did not get built. Mexico did not pay for it. (And if we're being real wall won't stop terrorist or drug dealers. 9-11 guys came through Canada. Drug Dealers have tunnels, planes, and submarines).
Ukraine Policy? He's absolutely wrong on this. How we handle this or don't will absolutely determine Chinas actions with Thailand, South China Sea, Nepal ...
North Korea Policy? Wrong on this.
Russian Policy? Again wrong.
Health Care Policy? Covid happened on his watch. Not saying it was his fault but...He was the dude in charge.
Abortion? I will let the women speak to this one
Election? Sorry, wide spread fraud did not occur. He lost by millions of votes.
Monetary? His changes in tax code caused my taxes to go up, significantly. Then again I do make more money. At best this is a push
Middle East? He also wanted us out of Afghanistan. He went after Qatar while we had over 10k troops there. I was one of them.
(De)Regulation? Cable, Internet, Electric went up on his watch. Course it has been going up no matter who is in charge
Economic: I don't give Presidents too much credit here. They don't control oil prices. Business will always do what's best for themselves. Funny thing is based on some of the recent SCOTUS decisions, the executive branch will have even less power.

I've been around a long time. I've been following politics for a long time. I have voted for Democrats, Republicans, and independents. I do not think I have ever voted straight ticket. Heck I may have voted for Ross Perot. Anyway,

This country is built on trust and full faith. DJT has done much to undermine the faith in long standing institutions. Our voting system is antiquated and inefficient. It is built on volunteers that show up on Election Day for very little money. Him and his team did everything they could do to undermine the integrity of that system. He helped politicize what should be an independent Supreme Court. He tried to politicize the military. Sorry, if I have little faith in him to move our country forward.

Not saying Biden is the answer but not sure he will live long enough to make it much worse.

This is the last thing I will say on this topic. For all of you that have called me derogatory names or whatever I have multiple news feeds that I get my information from and yes I do keep up with all of it. I truly respect everyone's political, religious or lifestyle views but there is a specific board on TI that provides for that. These are extremely contentious times for the entire WORLD. I consider this TI TWZ board my safe place to get away from all of that BS. With all that being said sweet dreams boy and girls.
The subject of the post was obvious don't click on it if you don't want to read. Stop being a child. And if you are so weak minded that the subject of a post bothers you, then I question how you function in everyday life.

There’s a more graphic photo out there that I won’t post but looks a lot like the guy in the graphic photo and is the same shirt of the guy on top of the barn.

Reactions: RuhRahTiger
Great opportunity for Trump to use the RN convention to speak on the divide in this country, to call for everyone to tone down polarizing rhetoric, and the need for us all to come together as one.

This is the time to show leadership, not sow further discord. I hope he does so.
Be nice if guy who got 81 million votes said something similar, but even more emphatically.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Let's all keep in mind that NOBODY knows the motive yet. The Reagan attempt was because somebody thought it would make Jodi Foster love him. Obviously the odds are high it was a left wing extremist, but we do not know that's what it was.

The only thing we do know for sure, is that it turns out, in an incredible plot twist, that @treetiger's theory about the illegal chinese national has some holes.

Last edited:
I think I'm gonna ignore @FiftySixSeven because he doesn't have the brain cells to form a real thought.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT