ADVERTISEMENT

Trump shot in ear at rally?

The two choices are a man too old to be president and the other is a pathological liar. Great options for everyone.

You can feel that way.

How have people been brainwashed into believing ANY politician isn't a liar 99% of the time? Biden's been in office for DECADES and has been proven time and time again to be full of shit. Why is Trump the only one on the chopping block for spewing lies? How daft do you have to be to choose one evil over another because of lies? THEY ALL LIE. They are all scum. They will flip as soon as public opinion changes.

Vote for policy over character. None of these elected officials are going to get a grade above F- for strong character. Not a single one. Wake the fvck up.

How have people been brainwashed into believing ANY politician isn't a liar 99% of the time? Biden's been in office for DECADES and has been proven time and time again to be full of shit. Why is Trump the only one on the chopping block for spewing lies? How deft do you have to be to choose one evil over another because of lies? THEY ALL LIE. They are all scum. They will flip as soon as public opinion changes.

Vote for policy over character. None of these elected officials are going to get a grade above F- for strong character. Not a single one. Wake the fvck up.
Would it make you not as upset if I said I do vote based on policy?

Reactions: yoshi121374
It's ok to delete this now

Let me break this down for you simpletons:

Assuming a gun was actually fired, there is not a snowballs chance in hell the SS allows some basic ass guy to climb the nearest rooftop and take a shot at a former president. This means the "staged event" shit was an inside job.

Once the shot is allowed to be fired, there are only two outcomes:

1) President is killed
2) President is missed

The outcome tells you what the staged event was. If they wanted Trump dead he would 1000% be dead. The fact that they didn't kill him means the event was staged FOR Trump.

If you believe that the SS allowed the shooter up there and he just "missed", you're naive, but fine.

If you believe John Doe literally climbed the nearest rooftop and took a shot at the president and the SS wasn't aware of what was happening, you're ****ing retarded. You're the type that thinks your right to bear arms would protect you from the US Military in 2024, when in reality they could send a drone to your house and shoot your left nutsack off through your window without waking your cat. It's asinine.

I thought you might be a bit more critical. Not my field of work but thought they sat on the X with him for too long. Would have thought they would have secured him and started moving.
From what we know now they did a pretty poor job. I’ll reserve final judgement till we get more facts

I don't hate you but I can tell you if my republican candidate was not coherent and had zero cognitive ability to present himself in public there is no way in hell I'd vote for him

Literally voting for someone that likely cannot find his room in the White House at night
Definition of a sheep. No helping people like that.

Would it make you not as upset if I said I do vote based on policy?
I'm not upset, I'm simply trying to elucidate a common denominator that both sides have lost their grasp of: politicians are full of shit and lie their asses off to convince people they actually have power over their lives.

Allowing oneself to view one candidate as more disingenuous than another is purely idiotic.

I truly hope you do vote on policy over politics.

Assuming a gun was actually fired, there is not a snowballs chance in hell the SS allows some basic ass guy to climb the newest rooftop and take a shot at a former president. This means the "staged event" shit was an inside job.

1) President is killed
2) President is missed

The outcome tells you what the staged event was. If they wanted Trump dead he would 1000% be dead. The fact that they didn't kill him means the event was staged FOR Trump.

If you believe that the SS allowed the shooter up there and he just "missed", you're naive, but fine.

If you believe John Doe literally climbed the nearest rooftop and took a shot at the president and the SS wasn't aware of what was happening, you're ****ing retarded. You're the type that thinks your right to bear arms would protect you from the US Military in 2024, when in reality they could send a drone to your house and shoot your left nutsack off through your window without waking your cat. It's asinine.

Yikes

Ding dong the assassins dead, ding dong the wicked Marxist is dead...

ding-dong-the-witch-is-dead-march-pof20h7i2u9sv11x.gif

I'm not upset, I'm simply trying to elucidate a common denominator that both sides have lost their grasp of: politicians are full of shit and lie their asses off to convince people they actually have power over their lives.

Allowing oneself to view one candidate as more disingenuous than another is purely idiotic.

You don’t have to hope that man. It really has zero impact on you.

Assuming a gun was actually fired, there is not a snowballs chance in hell the SS allows some basic ass guy to climb the nearest rooftop and take a shot at a former president. This means the "staged event" shit was an inside job.

1) President is killed
2) President is missed

So you are contending it was staged, the shooter missed on purpose, and then let them kill him? That seems a bit far fetched.

1) President is killed
2) President is missed

When I read this an old saying comes to mind. "Better to keep silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

1) President is killed
2) President is missed

You're an idiot.

1) President is killed
2) President is missed

Are you suggesting this is like Crocodile Dundee II, where Mick Dundee only grazed Walter Riley on purpose?

The problem with this kind of cynicism is it will allow you to overlook anything people you agree with do, while seeing anybody pointing those things out as being equally as cynical as you. It’s a defense mechanism against taking anything specific seriously. The irony is I frequently see people expressing cynicism when defending people they like, while leveling the same kinds of criticisms against people they don’t like. It turns out that cynicism also means you don’t need to be fair or consistent, too.

Last edited:

1) President is killed
2) President is missed

Live bullets were fired and people were killed. There is no way Donald Trump, nor anyone else for that matter, would have taken part in a false flag operation where live bullets were flying around his head.

Nobody, literally nobody, would have planned a false flag that way.

1) President is killed
2) President is missed

This dude was drinking all day and still saw reality:

You couldn't be more wrong.

The problem with this kind of cynicism is it will allow you to look over anything people you agree with do, while seeing anybody pointing those things out as being equally as cynical as you. It’s a defense mechanism against taking anything specific seriously. The irony is I frequently see people expressing cynicism when defending people they like, while leveling the same kinds of criticisms against people they don’t like. It turns out that cynicism also means you don’t need to be fair or consistent, too.
Agreed. I know politicians are full of shit, but there are degrees of it. Assuming they're all 100% full of shit on everything doesn't make you impartial, it makes you myopic.

Agreed. I know politicians are full of shit, but there are degrees of it. Assuming they're all 100% full of shit on everything doesn't make you impartial, it makes you myopic.
I don’t think people who say that really believe it. It’s just used as a way to dismiss criticisms of people they like. It’s become a particularly common defense mechanism for people who can’t bring themselves to criticize Trump, and for liberals who justify all their excesses with Trump’s behavior.

If it's between him or the guy who is clearly not fit to run the country, its a very easy decision. Even reasonable democrats are begging for him to step down because it's beyond obvious.
Another decision might be to write in somebody else or not vote for president. The people who say they want a conservative but would vote for Biden because of how bad Trump is make no sense to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: NCclemsonfan1
It was either a 22 cal or a suppressed .223/5.56. A suppressed 7.62x52 would have been a bit louder.
They ar saying it was an AR 47. an AR something. Not that great for a long shot. Should have used a 30-06 or 7mm.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT