ADVERTISEMENT

Trump shot in ear at rally?

Oh boy. This will be bad if true.

It is true. It was reports by outlets and I saw the video of some of them coming over. Maybe they just wanted to escape communism. But China is exporting the fentanyl ingredients to the Mexican cartel. One package from China was intercepted, and bundle of fentanyl ingredients had Chinese all over it. Why nothing is done about this I don't know. But I do know Chines fentanyl ingredients are killing many Americans, so we know they don't like us. But they do want to destroy us, and are assisting that destruction from within and abroad...

Because he needs to step down. Look at him. Listen to him. His family and those around him should be ashamed. He should have stepped down after the debate when it was clear he is not fit to be president.
Oh I’m with ya that there needs to be someone else running as the democrat. But he said what anyone else should and would have said.

Reactions: yoshi121374
How was it shit? It seemed pretty standard and appropriate. What exactly did you want?

Did you watch it? He could barely get through it... and then wandered off stage and would not take questions. Why? B/C he can't...they probably medicated him, someone wrote that shit statement, and threw it on a teleprompter.

Did you watch his press conference the other night? As someone who works daily in long term care, he is not mentally capable of being the POTUS. He has dementia...do you not wonder why our POTUS does not do hardly any interviews and when he does press has to submit questions prior to the interview?

Democrats allowing him to continue on is embarrassing. He needs to be an assisted living way more than the White House.

But yes it was shit...and if he speaks later it will be shit again and he will once again not take question because he does not have the ability to field and answer them

GSZ3o08W4AEqocD

Hard to believe this happened.

Did you watch it? He could barely get through it... and then wandered off stage and would not take questions. Why? B/C he can't...they probably medicated him, someone wrote that shit statement, and threw it on a teleprompter.

Did you watch his press conference the other night? As someone who works daily in long term care, he is not mentally capable of being the POTUS. He has dementia...do you not wonder why our POTUS does not do hardly any interviews and when he does press has to submit questions prior to the interview?

Democrats allowing him to continue on is embarrassing. He needs to be an assisted living way more than the White House.

But yes it was shit...and if he speaks later it will be shit again and he will once again not take question because he does not have the ability to field and answer them
I suspect he was talking about the substance of the statement, not that all that other stuff or how he delivered it.

Wifey said she just saw it on TV.
This shit has to end. People keep acting like there is two Americas the right wing and left wing. Most of us are in the middle and don’t believe if you are a democrat you are evil or if you are republican you want the country to fall. My best friend votes opposite of me but I understand his thinking and can respect it. This is too far and it’s time all to come together as one nation and quit looking silly around the world.

This shit has to end. People keep acting like there is two Americas the right wing and left wing. Most of us are in the middle and don’t believe if you are a democrat you are evil or if you are republican you want the country to fall. My best friend votes opposite of me but I understand his thinking and can respect it. This is too far and it’s time all to come together as one nation and quit looking silly around the world.

MSM makes far too much money on keeping us divided. Until we all unplug from the propaganda bullshit, it'll never happen. The two team sport is driving this country into the ground.

See my response to another poster.

I can tell you they did when he was in Pickens and no one was allowed in a multi-story building within view. They were all secured

I remember when Bush came to The Citadel for the State of the Union on 9-11 anniversary and "contractors" were in our room a week prior before we knew Bush was coming. They had snipers in our room during speech because it overlooked McAlister Field House. I am shocked this guy was able to get on the roof. Just crazy

That was an awful statement by Biden. That didn't need to be folksy and short. It needed to be Presidential, and measured. Major fail on his part.

When are you going to accept the fact you've been lied to for years and our POTUS has almost zero cognitive ability and is a functioning retard at this point. The sooner entrenched dems realize this fact, the sooner we can topple the MSM that does nothing but shove propaganda down our throats 24/7/365.

GSZ3o08W4AEqocD

Hard to believe this happened.
All those who are calling him a racist, Fascist, and white supremacist are themselves that. Oh, he is going to destroy democracy they cry out, while they themselves are actually doing that. Marxist, Communists, and Fascists use that as a tool no matter what country of that ilk puts this out. Joseph Goebbels: On the “Big Lie” said:

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

This is what the media is trying to do to us. And also the those actively trying to destroy this country and its Constitution...

Last edited:
When are you going to accept the fact you've been lied to for years and our POTUS has almost zero cognitive ability and is a functioning retard at this point. The sooner entrenched dems realize this fact, the sooner we can topple the MSM that does nothing but shove propaganda down our throats 24/7/365.

he is just a puppet...he is not doing anything.

saw it..you think he actually wrote that or said it without a teleprompter? Why will he not take questions? My guess is you're probably gonna vote for him and allow this shit to contnue
What president is writing their own speeches? I mean what are we even talking about?

This is a big deal what happened today. If you are gonna take questions, then you need to have all the facts lined up. That takes time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT