ADVERTISEMENT

Trump shot in ear at rally?

Hell with it. I'll bite. Which policy?

Border policy? Wall did not get built. Mexico did not pay for it. (And if we're being real wall won't stop terrorist or drug dealers. 9-11 guys came through Canada. Drug Dealers have tunnels, planes, and submarines).
Ukraine Policy? He's absolutely wrong on this. How we handle this or don't will absolutely determine Chinas actions with Thailand, South China Sea, Nepal ...
North Korea Policy? Wrong on this.
Russian Policy? Again wrong.
Health Care Policy? Covid happened on his watch. Not saying it was his fault but...He was the dude in charge.
Abortion? I will let the women speak to this one
Election? Sorry, wide spread fraud did not occur. He lost by millions of votes.
Monetary? His changes in tax code caused my taxes to go up, significantly. Then again I do make more money. At best this is a push
Middle East? He also wanted us out of Afghanistan. He went after Qatar while we had over 10k troops there. I was one of them.
(De)Regulation? Cable, Internet, Electric went up on his watch. Course it has been going up no matter who is in charge
Economic: I don't give Presidents too much credit here. They don't control oil prices. Business will always do what's best for themselves. Funny thing is based on some of the recent SCOTUS decisions, the executive branch will have even less power.

I've been around a long time. I've been following politics for a long time. I have voted for Democrats, Republicans, and independents. I do not think I have ever voted straight ticket. Heck I may have voted for Ross Perot. Anyway,

This country is built on trust and full faith. DJT has done much to undermine the faith in long standing institutions. Our voting system is antiquated and inefficient. It is built on volunteers that show up on Election Day for very little money. Him and his team did everything they could do to undermine the integrity of that system. He helped politicize what should be an independent Supreme Court. He tried to politicize the military. Sorry, if I have little faith in him to move our country forward.

Not saying Biden is the answer but not sure he will live long enough to make it much worse.
Why wouldn't you undermine the integrity of a system that you said is antiquated and inefficient and run by volunteers?

If you were a member of the Armed Forces who would you want as a Commander in Chief? A guy who is likely mentally incompetent like Biden who has already proven that he will abandon military members with how he handled Afghanistan or a guy like Trump who takes a bullet and gets right back up.

How could an assignation attempt be anything other than planned and premeditated?

Cliffs on Demolition Ranch?
It’s a gun focused channel from what I’ve read. Just saw it mentioned in the sleuthing. The shirt appears to match up based on the merch photos. Not sure it has any major significance other than trying to match up the photos.

Reactions: gcsoccer16

I was watching the rally live, and I heard the gunshots. I knew it was gunshots, although it sounded like it was at a distance or a low caliber (like a .22). As with it turned out it was from a distance with a scoped rifle. If someone thought it was a B.B. gun needs to have their head examined, or never fired anything but a fart out of the tight ass...

Apparently the Director of the Secret Service was a civilian prior to her appointment. I am surprised it isn't always someone who worked their way up through the ranks, This event is a really bad look for the SS.

Hell with it. I'll bite. Which policy?

Border policy? Wall did not get built. Mexico did not pay for it. (And if we're being real wall won't stop terrorist or drug dealers. 9-11 guys came through Canada. Drug Dealers have tunnels, planes, and submarines).
Ukraine Policy? He's absolutely wrong on this. How we handle this or don't will absolutely determine Chinas actions with Thailand, South China Sea, Nepal ...
North Korea Policy? Wrong on this.
Russian Policy? Again wrong.
Health Care Policy? Covid happened on his watch. Not saying it was his fault but...He was the dude in charge.
Abortion? I will let the women speak to this one
Election? Sorry, wide spread fraud did not occur. He lost by millions of votes.
Monetary? His changes in tax code caused my taxes to go up, significantly. Then again I do make more money. At best this is a push
Middle East? He also wanted us out of Afghanistan. He went after Qatar while we had over 10k troops there. I was one of them.
(De)Regulation? Cable, Internet, Electric went up on his watch. Course it has been going up no matter who is in charge
Economic: I don't give Presidents too much credit here. They don't control oil prices. Business will always do what's best for themselves. Funny thing is based on some of the recent SCOTUS decisions, the executive branch will have even less power.

I've been around a long time. I've been following politics for a long time. I have voted for Democrats, Republicans, and independents. I do not think I have ever voted straight ticket. Heck I may have voted for Ross Perot. Anyway,

This country is built on trust and full faith. DJT has done much to undermine the faith in long standing institutions. Our voting system is antiquated and inefficient. It is built on volunteers that show up on Election Day for very little money. Him and his team did everything they could do to undermine the integrity of that system. He helped politicize what should be an independent Supreme Court. He tried to politicize the military. Sorry, if I have little faith in him to move our country forward.

Not saying Biden is the answer but not sure he will live long enough to make it much worse.
Almost all of your "facts" are wrong.

This thread is an example of the problems we face. Most of us are pretty reasonable and moderate. Not many of us are in this thread.

A former POTUS who is running again for the highest office was shot at. Debates on candidates and conspiracies - can't they wait a few days?

Why wouldn't you undermine the integrity of a system that you said is antiquated and inefficient and run by volunteers?
Well you found one thing that was not policy to tackle...

But to answer your question

We identify the issue. We make it better. We invest in it. We throw resources as it.

BEFORE the election. We don't wait till we are behind or have lost to go after it.

He lost and then proceeded to attack the system and its volunteers. He tried to undermine the institutions after the results did not go his way.

We are not talking a loss of three or four votes or even 3 or 400 hundred votes. The man lost by millions. I can believe in fraud but a conspiracy that turned millions of votes.

The guy should have ran a better campaign, turned off twitter, and took better care of the country and his constituents. He would still be in charge if he had.

Lindsay Graham, Mitch McConnell, Jim Clyburn, Bernie Sanders, Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio get re-elected for being good at their job. Yeah being an incumbent is very, very, very helpful. In fact, challengers don't beat incumbents so much as Incumbents lose. The names above might be shitty at the National Game but I guarantee they are good at handling constituent services. If they weren't, they would not be there long. That is probably why Boebert had to switch districts and why Madison Cawthorn in NC lost his reelection, neither took care of the people that got them elected. For Trump, it was easier to blame others than take responsibility and tackle the problems his administration faced. He ran off so many people that helped him get there.

This thread is an example of the problems we face. Most of us are pretty reasonable and moderate. Not many of us are in this thread.

A former POTUS who is running again for the highest office was shot at. Debates on candidates and conspiracies - can't they wait a few days?
The actions of a few ruin it for the many

Reactions: UrHuckleberry
If you were a member of the Armed Forces who would you want as a Commander in Chief? A guy who is likely mentally incompetent like Biden who has already proven that he will abandon military members with how he handled Afghanistan or a guy like Trump who takes a bullet and gets right back up.
I will put it to you another way

Do we elect a man that has tried to stall Russia's attempt to reestablish the Iron Curtain?
or
Do we elect a man that may do more to undermine all the work Reagan did to destroy the Soviet Union and Nuclear Proliferation?

Yet you have two guys who actually had presidential immunity serving 4 months in prison for defying a subpoena, yet Hunter Biden is still out, as well as Garland? And, they want to put a woman in jail for 11 years for singing christian songs at an abortion clinic, yet people firebomb police cars and a police station only get a few months in prison.

They have been closed lips on the ATF for breaking down a family's front door at 6 am in the morning without warning, coming into the house with their body cams off, and they disable the doorbell cam with tape before they entered, and they did not have a no knock warrant. The man came down with a gun and thought they were burglars breaking into his house, so he shot at their feet, and they returned fire striking him in the head and killing him in front of his family.

What was the crime. The guy had a license to sell guns at a gun show and they claimed that he might have been doing something illegal. But it turned out he wasn't. Even if he had done something illegal they could have gone to his workplace and arrested him rather than kill (murder) him in front of his family. Gov. Huckabee had this on his show and was irate about it and looking for an investigation, yet I have seen none. Everyone one of those ATF agents needs to go to jail for murder. The one who shot him for 1st degree murder, and the ones who were with him for being involved in a crime that led to a murder. Yet, complete crickets...

Last edited:
I will put it to you another way

Do we elect a man that has tried to stall Russia's attempt to reestablish the Iron Curtain?
or
Do we elect a man that may do more to undermine all the work Reagan did to destroy the Soviet Union and Nuclear Proliferation?
If you are talking about choosing between the two current options, you elect the man who at least knows what day it is and hasn't abandoned troops to their death in a foreign country.

What? Look at the clip I posted of the snipers staring at the shooter and allowing him to shoot .
Fairly easy to say that if you’ve never been in a position to make a judgement call that will end someone’s life. I imagine there is more to that clip than meets the eye. I don’t disagree that there were multiple layers of failures. But, it’s hard to lay that at the feet of a guy listening to a campaign rally over the loudspeakers while trying to get on a target/confirm said target/make sure he isn’t one of their’s and then get a shot off. At a presidential rally.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT