ADVERTISEMENT

Trump shot in ear at rally?

It’s worth taking a step back and measuring the gravity of all this. Liberals like DeshaunWatson2016, OKCLEM and NYTigerFan would have been among this crowd, crowing with glee. We are in a spiritual warfare, folks.

We have a doddering president that has us on the brink of nuclear war, and this Big Whit sheep is worried about what Trump will do with NATO…

It’s worth taking a step back and measuring the gravity of all this. Liberals like DeshaunWatson2016, OKCLEM and NYTigerFan would have been among this crowd, crowing with glee. We are in a spiritual warfare, folks.

We have a doddering president that has us on the brink of nuclear war, and this Big Whit sheep is worried about what Trump will do with NATO…
I'm right here. Why don't you just ask my opinion instead of assuming it for me?

This left/right divide drives me crazy. Disagree with people all you want. I'm all for it. But at the end of the day we're all Americans... we're ON THE SAME TEAM. It feels like so many people these days don't seem to grasp this basic fact. It's ridiculous.
The last eight years explicitly show we are not on the same team. You’re living in a boomer-crafted fairytale that was wiped out when our government killed John F Kennedy for daring to question the CIA and Allen Dulles. One party has illegally imported 10 million new voters in the last 3.5 years. One party allowed an American city (and others) to burn for 90 days in the summer of 2020 because the rioters were their voters. There was never a single piece of evidence introduced in the Floyd trial that demonstrated racism. A group of doctors said the threat of “systemic racism” was greater than COVID after telling people to lock down for three months, signaling the bureaucratic support for rioting and intimidation. The other party is called “racist” for demanding Voter ID. the same thing you need to buy alcohol or get car insurance. Wake up

Last edited:
Honestly yall are both insufferable and part of the problem.
This is what’s goofy to me about nearly every political discussion now. The Trump people are on here talking about how speech should be criminalized and how harsh criticisms of Trump inevitably led to an attempt on his life. But many of these people are among the worst when talking about anybody who disagrees with them. The online right has lost its mind with its rhetoric of about the left, while calling conservatives “cucks.” They had no problem with Elon Musk’s insinuation that anybody who opposed the SAVE Act should be executed for treason. They pretend January 6 never happened, or it was a nice tour.

I guess my theory is that the left has always had a radical or revolutionary bent, so this kind of rhetoric has always been on its fringes. Trump has introduced this to the right, which has also always had its Bircher types, but which now is full of people talking about their enemies being vermin and scum, and apparently are incapable any fairness in their partisanship.

It wasn’t that long ago, by the way, that the left was telling us that much more anodyne rhetoric about targeting districts in elections led to a shooting.

Last edited:
This left/right divide drives me crazy. Disagree with people all you want. I'm all for it. But at the end of the day we're all Americans... we're ON THE SAME TEAM. It feels like so many people these days don't seem to grasp this basic fact. It's ridiculous.
It's pretty clear we aren't on the same team. This guy sums it up well.

Those who want a democracy in this country instead of a democratic Republic as we were formed are not on the same team as those wanting to protect the democratic Republic which our founding fathers lost everything to create.

Those who want a democracy in this country instead of a democratic Republic as we were formed are not on the same team as those wanting to protect the democratic Republic which our founding fathers lost everything to create.

A democratic republic is a democracy. Fwiw. The founding fathers didn't intend for this country to be what either party is trying to make it.

That guy is correct. And just my opinion it's a Spiritual Warfare we're in and if you don't agree that's ok.

The clip below was recorded 3 months ago. Amazing.

It's not over. They'll try again once the polling numbers come out between Trump and whoever they tag in to sub for Biden. Congressional Dem leadership begged for Republicans to invoke the 25th Amendment after the debate, but Reps said "no way, Jose. You stole it fair and square. That's your horse and you're gonna either ride him or explain to people who's been running the country since 2020 when you change up because of the same behavior that kept him from campaigning back then."

Gentlemen,

We are going to be left with no choice but to move this thread to the off-topics forum if this thread cannot stay away from politics. If this thread is going to be a bash conservative/bash liberal/bash Biden/bash Trump, trashing fellow posters, etc, we will have no choice.

If we can keep this thread directed at the actual event/the ongoing investigation/this being a historical moment/eyewitness testimony, we are willing to keep it on this board. But we're not going to leave it here if people are just going to tear each other apart.

Threads on politics and religion are virtually impossible to moderate, which is why they're shipped to the off-topics forum.

If someone wants to head to the off-topics forum and start a second shooter thread with nothing but politics discussed, please have at it. Let me know and we'll be happy to put a direct link to it in this thread.

Work with us here please. That's all we ask.

The last eight years explicitly show we are not on the same team. You’re living in a boomer-crafted fairytale that was wiped out when our government killed John F Kennedy for daring to question the CIA and Allen Dulles. One party has illegally imported 10 million new voters in the last 3.5 years. One party allowed an American city (and others) to burn for 90 days in the summer of 2020 because the rioters were their voters. There was never a single piece of evidence introduced in the Floyd trial that demonstrated racism. A group of doctors said the threat of “systemic racism” was greater than COVID after telling people to lock down for three months, signaling the bureaucratic support for rioting and intimidation. The other party is called “racist” for demanding Voter ID. the same thing you need to buy alcohol or get car insurance. Wake up
Are you not an American? I'm going to assume that you are. Given that info, you are in fact on the same team at the rest of us. You're an American. I'm an American. Anyone that is a citizen of the US is an American. End of story. If you can't grasp that concept then you're the problem.

Post of the year. Everything he says is true regarding actions taken by the left vs. the right when one "loses" or doesn't get their way

That is not an inverted flag. When hung vertically the blue field is in the upper left.

yep

180521-A-IW468-486C.JPG

January 6th? Come on man. Trump had nothing to do with that. The facts are already all out and you're still grasping to that. I for one will take another peaceful 4 years and more money in my pocket for my family. Everything your pal Biden has touched has turned to shit.
The facts are indeed out regarding J6, but people like you don't want to hear them. I mean these people that were questioned regarding what happened leading up to it, while it was happening, and afterwards, worked for Trump and were lifetime Republicans ... read or watch what they said. It is alarming.

The facts are indeed out regarding J6, but people like you don't want to hear them. I mean these people that were questioned regarding what happened leading up to it, while it was happening, and afterwards, worked for Trump and were lifetime Republicans ... read or watch what they said. It is alarming.
Yeah okay well people like me aren't idiots. Guessing you only get your news from CNN. What about all the help trump offered and was turned down by Pelosi? Guess you also have nothing to say about Biden saying last week that Trump needs to be in the Bullseye? If you're saying Trump is responsible for J6 then Biden is responsible for yesterday then am I right? Or does it only go one way to you

Yeah okay well people like me aren't idiots. Guessing you only get your news from CNN. What about all the help trump offered and was turned down by Pelosi? Guess you also have nothing to say about Biden saying last week that Trump needs to be in the Bullseye? If you're saying Trump is responsible for J6 then Biden is responsible for yesterday then am I right? Or does it only go one way to you
Also turned down by the Mayor of DC. No national guard. People believe what they want to and create their own truths. The ones trying to hold trump accountable for his words need to do the same for these leftist that have said he is the biggest threat, needs a bullseye on him, can’t let him win. All those words and people should be indicted. That’s how it works right?

Also turned down by the Mayor of DC. No national guard. People believe what they want to and create their own truths. The ones trying to hold trump accountable for his words need to do the same for these leftist that have said he is the biggest threat, needs a bullseye on him, can’t let him win. All those words and people should be indicted. That’s how it works right?
Exactly my point to the poster above. Makes 0 sense and the actual facts never matter to them.

First time I’ve seen this picture. Proves that the USSS was either incompetent or involved. Please explain to me how law enforcement was (a) not on that rooftop (b) not watching that rooftop like a hawk. Even after civilians claim to be pointing out the shooter on the roof for more than 2-3 minutes. Whoever was in charge of the USSS detail should be fired and investigated immediately

Reactions: BigTimeTiger
Some of y’all need to get offline for a bit and go meet your neighbors, or go to some other part of the country that doesn’t think exactly what you think. You’ll find that most people in this country love our country and are nice people. We can disagree with each other about all sorts of stuff without getting so nasty or having such revulsion for the other side.

Very informative thread from someone who claims to have worked multiple security details as part of a local law enforcement attachment. In particular, he addresses the 3 perimeters of security, and the abrupt change in the line of sight from the counter sniper in that video everyone has seen. Tl;dr, his money is on the security failure happening with the local LE attachment, and not the USSS.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT