ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Shot?

Prayers for President Trump. All of the liberals on here have some responsibility with what just happened. All evil losers indeed.
In the past, I’ve seen a one in particular poster here wish for Trump’s demise.

All true, but the left knows there’s only one way to beat him. That’s where we are, and what caused this.
Here in North Carolina the Republican running for governor said last week “some people need to be killed.” It’s really absurd what we’ve allowed to become normal politics in this country.

Not sure how we get the toothpaste back in the tube.

I just put him on ignore a few mins ago. No need to interact with individuals with that mindset
i was just professing my love for guns. is this not an appropriate time? i assumed the sandy hook stuff set the president. oops, i just made a gaffe.

• Haha
Reactions: XRP589
This is America. Fvck every one of you libs. Fvck every last one of you. Shove MSNDC and beta boy joe Scarborough up your ass.

Games over. You are all fvcked. Get your tickets out a here now.

Maybe take a break from the internet today. This is a terrible day. Let’s not try and rip each others heads off too.

Donald Trump has balls of steel. Make that man President now!!!!

We want a tough mother fvcker like Trump in charge of this country. Games are over. We are taking this country back starting right now.

Fvck turnip brain.

What a putz the shooter was. lol.

Changed America in the exact opposite way he wanted. We should all send him a thank you. This country is now going to take a 180 due to him.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT