ADVERTISEMENT

Trump to debate Harris!

This will be magnificent!

The bar will be set so low for DEI Kamala that a toddler could walk over it

But Trump, the master debater, will crush her dreams just like he did Hillary and Joe. He made Joes ass quit by KO.

September 4th, Fox News, Live audience. Spotlights galore!! Kamala has never seen ANYTHING like this. And she has to defend her and Joes shitty record.

Reactions: Orange&Purple
September 4th is pretty soon. Kamala going to have to work on that tightly controlled scripting over the next couple weeks.

We saw her go off script yesterday and the word salad it produced.

The honeymoon is going to be over quick. Democrats are going to be like wtf were we thinking?! Maybe we should have an open primary next time.

Reactions: Orange&Purple
This will be magnificent!

The bar will be set so low for DEI Kamala that a toddler could walk over it

But Trump, the master debater, will crush her dreams just like he did Hillary and Joe. He made Joes ass quit by KO.

September 4th, Fox News, Live audience. Spotlights galore!! Kamala has never seen ANYTHING like this. And she has to defend her and Joes shitty record.
No way in hell I'd accept that if I were her. A full FoxNews audience would be the same as doing the debate at one of his campaign rallies. He will answer all questions with rambling insults and the crowd will roar. F that

This is where you cultists really lose me. You know full well Trump backed out of the already scheduled debate and looks like a total bitch here.

Fox News with literal cheerleaders smh. If you are a "news" network that had to pay out almost a BILLION DOLLARS due to lying on air, you don't get to call the shots.

Reactions: dpic73
Harris doesn't want to debate unless it's a news channel she can control.
I say have 1 on Foxnews and 1 on msdnc.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT