ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Witch Hunt

If she broke the law, she should be prosecuted to fullest extent. Same as trump.

I hope you realize that this has nothing to do with trump's case.
Who decides on whether or not to bring the charges against Trump?

Who decides on whether or not to bring the charges against Trump?
The charges have already been brought so it will be interesting to see if another prosecutor can step in if she's disqualified. Not sure there's a precedent for something like this. Is there an Assistant DA that could step in or would the case be dead?

So Fanni's lover who she has on the payroll, also met with the whitehouse before the indictment.......well that seems interesting and again, a conflict of interest.

So Fanni's lover who she has on the payroll, also met with the whitehouse before the indictment.......well that seems interesting and again, a conflict of interest.

Trump Jr meets with a russian who was offering dirt on trump's then presidential opponent.

@jakefest - so what? its just a meeting. people have meetings all of the time!

Some GA prosecutor meets with the white house counsel.

@jakefest - Biden is coordinating trump's prosecution. This proves it!

Reactions: yoshi121374
Trump Jr meets with a russian who was offering dirt on trump's then presidential opponent.

@jakefest - so what? its just a meeting. people have meetings all of the time!

Some GA prosecutor meets with the white house counsel.

@jakefest - Biden is coordinating trump's prosecution. This proves it!
She just paid her boyfriend witih tax payer money, which means she's laundering money to herself more or less and you offer up the above? Clown

She just paid her boyfriend witih tax payer money, which means she's laundering money to herself more or less and you offer up the above? Clown

It certainly isn't a good look and it should be investigated. To say she was "money laundering" is a bit of a stretch.

It certainly isn't a good look and it should be investigated. To say she was "money laundering" is a bit of a stretch.
What would you call it? She has outright approval on budget spend, she hires her boyfriend, her boyfriend and her then take lavish vacations........you are correct, it doesn't look good at all.

What would you call it? She has outright approval on budget spend, she hires her boyfriend, her boyfriend and her then take lavish vacations........you are correct, it doesn't look good at all.

It looks bad. It certainly isn't what I would have done, particularly given the attention this case was going to have. That said, says ng she is money laundering is a bit over the top and not necessary for reasonable debate.

Your post was about him meeting the WH counsel, which you claim proves that biden is personally orchestrating trumps indictments.

Feel free to call me all the names you want there MR. CEO.

It looks bad. It certainly isn't what I would have done, particularly given the attention this case was going to have. That said, says ng she is money laundering is a bit over the top and not necessary for reasonable debate.
Then what would you call it? Fraud?

Your post was about him meeting the WH counsel, which you claim proves that biden is personally orchestrating trumps indictments.

Feel free to call me all the names you want there MR. CEO.
And? No concerns Biden is directing the indictment? Not enough factual evidence to give you concern yet?

Fanni's boyfriend meets with Biden team, indictments are posted before a grand jury breaks session, Fulton county takes down the website, grand jury breaks and the same charges show up on the website, Fanni hires her boyfriend and pays him almost $700k of tax payer money, they go on a bunch of vacations together.......

No concerns from you though?

And? No concerns Biden is directing the indictment? Not enough factual evidence to give you concern yet?

Fanni's boyfriend meets with Biden team, indictments are posted before a grand jury breaks session, Fulton county takes down the website, grand jury breaks and the same charges show up on the website, Fanni hires her boyfriend and pays him almost $700k of tax payer money, they go on a bunch of vacations together.......

ALLEGEDLY

I already said that if she broke the law she should be prosecuted to the fullest extent.

I also said that it changes nothing about the charges against trump. She can f*ck another attorney all she wants, that does not change the charges against trump.

You just want any reason to excuse your cult leader for his criminal behavior.

I already said that if she broke the law she should be prosecuted to the fullest extent.

I also said that it changes nothing about the charges against trump. She can f*ck another attorney all she wants, that does not change the charges against trump.

You just want any reason to excuse your cult leader for his criminal behavior.
😂

How pathetic that a demented, orange, barrel of clown dung can make you believe anything just by saying it. Joe Biden doesn't have a damn thing to do with the persecution of that one-man crime wave - that lunatic is solely responsible for what is happening to himself today and frankly, he's not being treated harshly enough.
Dpic is an honorary member of the New American politburo.

Dpic is an honorary member of the New American politburo.
Meaning I'm a good person who knows the difference between right and wrong and doesn't believe a stupid, twice impeached, 91 felony indicted ex-president is a good choice to run the greatest country on earth.

We know these crooks are scheming. Thats what the democrooks do.​

SMOKING GUN: Record Reveals Fani Willis Visited the Biden White House Just DAYS After Georgia Grand Jury Recommended Indictments in Garbage Trump RICO Case​

3 days after Trump announced his 2024 candidacy, the Biden WH held a secret meeting with Nathan Wade.

Who is Nathan Wade? Wade is the lead prosecutor in Georgia investigating Trump for Fani Willis.

He is also having an affair with her and is using taxpayer funding to pay for lavish vacations with her.

3 days after Trump announced his 2024 candidacy, the Biden WH held a secret meeting with Nathan Wade.

Who is Nathan Wade? Wade is the lead prosecutor in Georgia investigating Trump for Fani Willis.

He is also having an affair with her and is using taxpayer funding to pay for lavish vacations with her.

Trump Statement - They Cheated on the Election — If I don’t have Immunity, Neither does Joe Biden

They cheated on the election in so many ways:

• Ballot stuffing,
• 51 intelligence agents
• Not getting approval from state legislatures,
• FBI Twitter files,
and so much more…

The election was long over. I wasn't campaigning. I was just doing my job. I am entitled to immunity. I am absolutely entitled to immunity.

If I don't get it, I'll be the only President in history to not get it.

And if I don't get it, then Joe Biden doesn't get it.

And his list of crimes is too long to talk about.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73

Trump Statement - They Cheated on the Election — If I don’t have Immunity, Neither does Joe Biden

They cheated on the election in so many ways:

• Ballot stuffing,
• 51 intelligence agents
• Not getting approval from state legislatures,
• FBI Twitter files,
and so much more…

The election was long over. I wasn't campaigning. I was just doing my job. I am entitled to immunity. I am absolutely entitled to immunity.

If I don't get it, I'll be the only President in history to not get it.

And if I don't get it, then Joe Biden doesn't get it.

And his list of crimes is too long to talk about.

J76U6rX.jpg

Once again this is all centrally orchestrated.

BREAKING: The man who has been filing lawsuits in every state to get Donald Trump removed from the 2024 election ballot has been arrested & charged with filing 17 sets of false tax documents to the IRS

In total, John Anthony Castro has been charged with 33 counts of aiding the preparation of false tax returns. Prosecutors claim he ran a virtual tax preparation business that provided customers with tax returns beyond what they were actually owed, defrauding the government.

Castro announced his "campaign" for President in the Republican primary which was clearly all for show in order for the deep state to use him as a vehicle to file the ballot lawsuits (all of which have failed).

You literally cannot make this up, this guy told judges Donald Trump was a criminal when in actuality, he was a criminal

The Fani Willis thing is actually way worse than it's being advertised. Not just for Trump but potentially for other cases.

The attorney she is sleeping with is also contracted to do "TAINT" work for Fulton county, meaning they review documents for attorney/client privilege and determine what evidence is priveleged thus should render it private. She then goes home and sleeps with the guy reviewing and who has access to said priveleged information.

This information is posted on their website below for the folks who will respond and say "nothing to see here".

Reactions: TigerGrowls
$187m on 2 acres in Palm Beach. We could have avoided this court case if the AG had just done a little bit of homework. To seriously claim that the property is only worth $25m is total insanity given the comps. She should lose her license to practice law as should the judge.

Shot

Chaser

$187m on 2 acres in Palm Beach. We could have avoided this court case if the AG had just done a little bit of homework. To seriously claim that the property is only worth $25m is total insanity given the comps. She should lose her license to practice law as should the judge.

Shot

Chaser

Its totally off the rail. The judge is doing stuff that will guarantee this verdict to get thrown out on appeal imo. This is just to continue bashing Trump in any way possible.

Why didn’t Judge Engoron announce his decision yesterday after we proved conclusively that I DID NOTHING WRONG!!! NO JURY ALLOWED, Great Financial Statements, No Victims, No Fraud, No Crimes, Happy Banks and Insurance Companies, only success and profits — And a corrupt N.Y.S. Attorney General, who sat comfortably and confidently in Court yesterday with her shoes off, arms folded, a Starbucks Coffee, and a BIG smile on her face… JUST LIKE SHE KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT THE DECISION WILL BE! The closing argument of the State was pathetic, NO WITNESSES AND NO EVIDENCE AGAINST ME! Legal Scholars are “killing” the A.G. and Judge for this Witch Hunt. The Judge is being badly influenced, and the Gag Order must come off! REMEMBER,THIS JUDGE RULED AGAINST ME BEFORE THE TRAIL EVEN STARTED, AND HE KNEW NOTHING ABOUT THE CASE. The public is angry over this HOAX. This trial is RIGGED!

Donald Trump Truth Social 08:27 AM EST 01/12/24

The whole sordid story coming to light.

TIMELINE🚨 Biden White House Coordinates Fani Willis Indictment of Donald Trump

Yesterday, in a shocking revelation, @MarcoPolo501c3 uncovered a significant connection between Nathan Wade, Fani Willis' lead prosecutor, and the Biden White House.

Fani Willis' lead prosecutor held meetings with Biden's White House Counsel on May 23 and Nov. 18, 2022, before indicting Donald Trump, Biden's leading presidential opponent.

Remember when Fani Willis prematurely leaked Trump's indictment before announcing it at a late-night press conference at 11:37 pm?

Newt Gingrich told @charliekirk11 that someone from DC called Fani Willis and demanded she indict Trump that Monday night, Aug. 14, 2023, to divert attention away from the Weiss "screw up."

That Weiss "screw up" originated on July 19, 2023, when IRS whistleblowers testified before Congress about DOJ and Weiss blocking investigators from filing felony charges against Hunter Biden, tipping off Hunter about search warrants, preventing witness interviews, and restricting any investigation into President Joe Biden.

Senator Chuck Grassley later released an FBI FD-1023 form detailing a $10 million bribery scheme involving VP Joe Biden and Hunter Biden.

One week later, Judge Noreika dismantled Weiss's unprecedented sweetheart immunity deal for Hunter, questioning why the DOJ granted full-scale immunity to Hunter Biden for unrelated crimes.

In the following weeks, the House Oversight Committee released bank records showing payments to the Bidens from Russia, Kazakhstan, and Ukraine.

Rep. James Comer disclosed over 170 suspicious activity reports submitted by six banks to the Treasury Department, implicating the Biden family in money laundering, human trafficking, and tax fraud.

Devon Archer, Hunter Biden's business partner, claimed President Joe Biden was involved in over twenty calls regarding his son's foreign business dealings.

Leading up to Friday, Aug. 11, 2023, when Garland appointed Weiss as Special Counsel despite prior false statements to Congress that Weiss already had the authority to file charges against Hunter, further exposing the DOJ's corruption.

Garland appointed Weiss after he was the attorney who approved Hunter Biden's unprecedented sweetheart deal, and IRS whistleblowers testified before Congress that Weiss had obstructed the investigation into the Bidens for the last five years.

This would explain why Fani Willis leaked the indictment prematurely on Monday, Aug. 14, 2023, before holding a press conference at a quarter to midnight, shifting the media's focus away from the DOJ protecting Biden to Fani Willis indicting Trump.

As revealed in yesterday's court filings, Nathan Wade, Fani Willis' lead prosecutor, held meetings with Biden White House Counsel at the beginning and near the end of her grand jury, strategically coordinating Biden's prosecution of Donald Trump.

I would like to tell you something uncomfortable, a bitter truth. Anything else is a lie. Do not be deceived by propagandists, demagogues, and politicians who just align with the wind. When @NikkiHaley said this is now a two-man race after losing Iowa, it was not about Trump.

She was referring to DeSantis and herself. This is because in the back of everyone's mind here in DC, Trump is too dangerous to become President again and they won't let that happen, at all costs! It is war!

Actually, the left, the deep state, and the DC establishment believe that Trump is an existential threat to the United States of America and his MAGA base has been brainwashed, and they have to take things into their own hands. They must stop him at all costs, and they will do it through the courts and eliminate him. If that does not work, they might go further, to the final option. I will refrain from mentioning it here.

This is not about trying to understand the MAGA base and asking why do they love him? Is he talking about their concerns? Is paying them the attention they need? Is he filling their needs? and any other question that you ask to win over an electorate.

@VivekGRamaswamy spoke about it but he may change now after receiving backlash. He received a similar backlash after speaking honestly about the Israel-Palestine war, so he changed his position, and now condemns only money going to Ukraine, not to Israel, also a foreign nation. He also received a similar backlash after saying the 2020 elections were not rigged. He adjusted it by saying they were rigged by big techs and the deep state. Most MAGA people believe the elections were rigged at the ballot box. But all politicians are that way, they have to adapt to public opinion to fit in.

There are three wars that we are facing: the media war to win over independents, the legal war to disqualify Trump, and the deep state war to reportedly 'save' America from Trump. These wars will happen at the same time and the months ahead will be tumultuous.

Remember, no politician can speak the truth and survive. For thousands of years, the people who have spoken the truth have often been philosophers, poets, and thinkers, people who were not running for any office and did not need the approval of the public. This is because the public often rejects the truth when it contradicts their beliefs, for they prefer the comfort of illusions over the discomfort of reality.

That's why Winston Churchill once said, "Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened." May God help us!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT