ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Witch Hunt

Update — Trump to be indicted for Violation of Espionage Act, Section 793…

giphy.gif

Reactions: yoshi121374
Update — Trump to be indicted for Violation of Espionage Act, Section 793…

If they indict on those charges it completely negates his claim that he " declassified" since that doesn't have bearing on this charge. If they have a recording ( as had been reported) discussing that he had classified documents about potential attacks on Iran and he can't produce it that is pretty damning. Also Mark Meadows testifying against him could be really damning.

I'm sure for you this now means Meadows is Deep State.

Reactions: dpic73
If they indict on those charges it completely negates his claim that he " declassified" since that doesn't have bearing on this charge. If they have a recording ( as had been reported) discussing that he had classified documents about potential attacks on Iran and he can't produce it that is pretty damning. Also Mark Meadows testifying against him could be really damning.

I'm sure for you this now means Meadows is Deep State.

Last edited:
Reactions: OleFastball
Meh... Get back to me when they find him guilty of something in a criminal court.

Grand Jurys will issue charges on anything the prosecution wants as a general rule. I'm not sure about DC, but most places don't even have representation for the defense. So, not a high bar.

God know I've heard that the walls are closing in on Trump enough in the media and so far that's been crap.

Most folks on here know how I feel about Trump, but like anyone else I talk about, charge him, have a trial, and if he's guilty, lock him up. Same as anyone else.

Tyler Durden is a fictional character. Does the author of this opinion piece expect to be considered a serious person? Do you take this person seriously?
Why does it matter what his name is? Have you read zero hedge? They issue pretty accurate market conditions/predictions so why wouldn't I consider them to be credible?

Why does it matter what his name is? Have you read zero hedge? They issue pretty accurate market conditions/predictions so why wouldn't I consider them to be credible?
LOL

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE​

Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information; therefore, fact-checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.
  • Overall, we rate ZeroHedge an extreme right-biased conspiracy website based on the promotion of false/misleading/debunked information that routinely denigrates the left.

LOL

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE​

Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information; therefore, fact-checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.
  • Overall, we rate ZeroHedge an extreme right-biased conspiracy website based on the promotion of false/misleading/debunked information that routinely denigrates the left.
Did you seriously respond with a factcheck site? Lolz.....

Reactions: OleFastball
Because we are all about accountability and acting like adults. I don't listen to just any jerk on the internet who has a theory. Apparently, it doesn't take much for some people

I mean if you don't understand nuance and the facts of the cases... sure totally owned.
Is his plan to whataboutism during a federal trial?

Yep, the old "but your honor, I'm not the only person who murdered someone last year" defense always holds up in a court of law.

If trump had just given back the documents, we would not be talking about any of this. We would likely not have even known about it. Biden would have never had his lawyers search his own home for documents.

it's just crazy.

Dude, you're sitting on a message board arguing with people you don't remotely know.......that is the definition of listening to any jerk on the internet.
Yah but i don't source TI as a place to get opinions. I mean are you actually suggesting you hold TigerGrowls opinion in the same light as the Fox News, WSJ, NY times and WAPO editorial section?

Are you going to say nameless and faceless Tyler Durden (Who created his name after sweatily watching Fight club in 2004)..... is on the same level? If so I ihave some construction to sell you that connects long island to jersey

Yah but i don't source TI as a place to get opinions. I mean are you actually suggesting you hold TigerGrowls opinion in the same light as the Fox News, WSJ, NY times and WAPO editorial section?

Are you going to say nameless and faceless Tyler Durden (Who created his name after sweatily watching Fight club in 2004)..... is on the same level? If so I ihave some construction to sell you that connects long island to jersey

I thought @jakefest 's main source of knowledge was Catturd.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT