ADVERTISEMENT

Trump's Dinner w/ Fuentes - point of no return

I absolutely live in a different reality than you do, I can see that clearly.

Looks like he's at a BLM rally there. I've seen other pictures where his two J6 buddies were at a BLM rally WEARING BLM gear.

Again, he's literally a paid actor. Wild guess, you believed Jusse Smollot too, right?
You paid trolls don't even believe your own words. He was a counter-protestor at the BLM rallies and you know it, you insufferable bag of gas. Show me the pay stubs that prove he was an "actor". If you can't, you're a liar throwing spaghetti on the wall. You're also in a cult.

If you still support Trump you are filthy, racist scum. There is no plausible deniability here. It is not possible he doesn't know who Fuentes is. He is leaning into the only people left who will support him. You cannot still support this man and deny your own white supremacist beliefs anymore.
The line to apologize to Trump begins with this guy. LMAO when will you dumbasses learn that Lucy is never gonna let you kick the football?

Ye and Fuentes outsmarted you.

Imagine insulting two guys for a week, then it comes out they hoodwinked you into believing that they were buddies with Trump and that he invited them over for dinner.

Lucy pulls the football away once again.

your defense of trump is that he got tricked into it. Not a strong case to be president again.

He might turn over the nuclear football if someone offers him magic beans.

Reactions: Triple Tiger
your defense of trump is that he got tricked into it. Not a strong case to be president again.

He might turn over the nuclear football if someone offers him magic beans.
How is pointing out that Kanye and the nazi outsmarted you about Trump? It's about you being a dummy,

Tell us more about how smart and successful you are. Because no matter how smart you are, you just proved that you are dumber than Kanye and the nazi.

Bidens Mentor Robert “ sheets “ Byrd

5620c689ecf64.image.jpg

Owebama with his mentor Reverend Wright a avowed anti-Semite and Marxist ( sat in his church for 20 years)

jeremiah-wright-barack-obama-031005jpg-79ad317534755af3.jpg

Obama-Farrakhan.jpg

Last edited:
don't think its right to leave out strom thurmond here, biden also eulogized him

Let’s not forgot Low IQ Joes other segregationist chums that he was close friends with late senators James O. Eastland (Miss.) and Herman E. Talmadge (Ga.), who were steadfastly opposed to civil rights and racial integration.

It’s ok foe Biden and Owebama because they DemoRATS 🐀

Let’s not forgot Low IQ Joes other segregationist chums that he was close friends with late senators James O. Eastland (Miss.) and Herman E. Talmadge (Ga.), who were steadfastly opposed to civil rights and racial integration.

It’s ok foe Biden and Owebama because they DemoRATS 🐀

"poor kids are just as bright as white kids" - joe biden

yea it does tend to break out that the dem rich are the uber wealthy - the gates, bezos, that weirdo pos buffet etc. the people who have mega wealth held in carried interest.

republicans have a few heavy hitters but their "rich" are largely made up of high income earners, ie the people who get a pineapple shoved up their hoop with taxes. when they say "tax the rich", what that really means is people who make in the 500k-low millions. now that's doing pretty well depending on where you are in there and where you live as well as who you're supporting on it, but it ain't generational wealth. and somehow the media allows that sack of sht buffet to be painted as this bleeding heart folksy grandpa and doesn't have a single follow up to his saying things like "my secretary pays higher taxes than i do". well warren, thats because you pay her 500k salary and yourself 100k, which allows you to hold onto that 100bb in carried interest while i'm getting cornholed for 50%. i don't begrudge him for taking advantage of the rules, i begrudge him for the phony act he puts on, and our media for being so stupid or such lapdogs they refuse to expose things like that. btw you know the railway threatening to strike, bnsf? thats one of st warren's. national grandpa warren who wants fairness and happiness and unicorns for all and it should be financed by the rich that aren't him, has employees so upset with comp they're threatening to strike. i've yet to see this factor pointed out as anywhere close to a focus of reporting on the issue though. nor do journalists ever feel the need to look into all of the tax problems with warrens affiliates under the berkshire umbrella. people like him are near the top of the list who need to be exposed. but no one influential enough will ever call him out for his two faced bs. all you have to do to pay more in taxes is pay yourself more warren, but i guess the genius you are never thought of that. then there's a whole lot of weird rumors about this dude, but the only thing i'm not uncertain about is there's more than a few skeletons in that closet if anyone took the time to look.
Sad part is, folks don’t pay enough attention to whom is funding candidates. Are the candidates getting the majority of their funding from individual donations or other means etc? The info is there if you want it, and it might shed light on where you should cast your vote.

ADVERTISEMENT