ADVERTISEMENT

Trump's Dinner w/ Fuentes - point of no return

Sorry, missed this one

I just wouldn't go into that thread to engage with those folks. There are some new guys who are objectively on another planet. It's wild.

It started with the assertion that my posting of the thread was actually because I was opposed to trump eating dinner with a black man. And that was kind of the high point.

If you still support Trump you are filthy, racist scum. There is no plausible deniability here. It is not possible he doesn't know who Fuentes is. He is leaning into the only people left who will support him. You cannot still support this man and deny your own white supremacist beliefs anymore.
This is what I love about you dems: You just want to be lied to.

Who said he had dinner with Nick Ferrari, whoever that is? Trump denied that on Truth Social, and the politico article cites 'people familiar with the meeting' which is always code for 'we made this shit up'.

But the kicker is, look at how @nytigerfan denied Ashley's diary when after it was verified it existed. He claimed it didn't exist, then after he was proven wrong about that, then he claimed she never said Hiden molested her.

Cause.....he doesn't want to believe it.

Yet Politico runs with a BS story, cites 'people familiar with the dinner' and you goobs can't lap it up fast enough.

See, @iceheart08? I told you Politico was a trash source. @nytigerfan told us you only report news that can be verified.

Why the double standard when it comes to Orange Man Bad? And why are you guys acting like it's a bad thing to be a racist? Your party invented racism in America. KKK, remember that? Segregation, remember that? Hiden saying he didn't want his white kids in schools with black kids, would create a 'jungle', remember that?

Hell if Trump was a racist the dems couldn't vote for him fast enough.

Who said he had dinner with Nick Ferrari, whoever that is? Trump denied that on Truth Social, and the politico article cites 'people familiar with the meeting' which is always code for 'we made this shit up'.

But the kicker is, look at how @nytigerfan denied Ashley's diary when after it was verified it existed. He claimed it didn't exist, then after he was proven wrong about that, then he claimed she never said Hiden molested her.

Yet Politico runs with a BS story, cites 'people familiar with the dinner' and you goobs can't lap it up fast enough.

See, @iceheart08? I told you Politico was a trash source. @nytigerfan told us you only report news that can be verified.

Why the double standard when it comes to Orange Man Bad? And why are you guys acting like it's a bad thing to be a racist? Your party invented racism in America. KKK, remember that? Segregation, remember that? Hiden saying he didn't want his white kids in schools with black kids, would create a 'jungle', remember that?

Still haven't forgotten Hiden's doozy.

"Poor kids are just as smart as white kids". 😂

This is absolutely insane.

Kanye himself confirmed the meeting. Trump did as well, just said he didn't know the guy, in an attempt to distance himself. Fuentes also confirmed the meeting and there ****ing video of Fuentes and Kanye together. Politico is a conservative outlet reporting facts that the people there confirmed. Your response in insane and I'm 100% done engaging with you. You are obviously a crazy person.

Kanye himself confirmed the meeting. Trump did as well, just said he didn't know the guy, in an attempt to distance himself. Fuentes also confirmed the meeting and there ****ing video of Fuentes and Kanye together. Politico is a conservative outlet reporting facts that the people there confirmed. Your response in insane and I'm 100% done engaging with you. You are obviously a crazy person.
From Quora:

Jul 30, 2018 — Politico absolutely leans left but tries to sell itself as somewhat conservative. To help bend the truth.

:rolleyes: 😂

Kanye himself confirmed the meeting.
And there it is. I knew one of you dullards would take the bait.

So is this the SAME Kanye that the left claimed you COULDN'T LISTEN TO HIM OR BELIEVE A WORD HE SAID before?

Yes, it absolutely is.

But now that he's said something about Trump that you want to believe, suddenly let's all listen to Kanye!

You guys just make it too easy.

Reactions: jfegaly

I never denied that the diary existed. I denied that what was leaked was actually in the diary. I cannot believe I am wasting any more time interacting with you.

So you have a similar level of skepticism over the truthfulness of this story, right?
Of course he does. But he also probably believes Trump swallowed classified docs.

But just wait. You will bring verified information to the board. Verified by liberal news organizations, and he will retort with….

You’re Qanon. Boom I owned you.

I think he is probably pre-teen and figuring out his/her pronouns.

So Kanye, a black man, is hanging out with a mixed hispanic white nationalist.

Do y’all ever even think about the stuff you post before posting it?

For the medias next act. Adolf Hitler has been resurrected and is attending Jerry Lewis grandsons bar mitzvah with Netanyahu at Mar Lago.

And these goobs will gobble it up

Last edited:
Last edited:
I just wouldn't go into that thread to engage with those folks. There are some new guys who are objectively on another planet. It's wild.

It started with the assertion that my posting of the thread was actually because I was opposed to trump eating dinner with a black man. And that was kind of the high point.
LoL yeah I just read a couple of responses to my post and gave it a quick nope. Just a completely fake reality they've invented for themselves.

LoL yeah I just read a couple of responses to my post and gave it a quick nope. Just a completely fake reality they've invented for themselves.
Bless your hearts. Jab junkies. 😂

time-outer-limits.gif

And peddle this bullshit somewhere else. You know who he is. If you don't, you've been opining hard for years on matters you know little to nothing about.

Huh? I had no idea this guy existed until these threads. I clicked on some of the links a few minutes ago. Seems like a real piece of shit.

But I don’t see how my lack of knowledge of that racist shitbag has anything to do with what I’ve posted here over the years.

Im not watchign this whole video but watch it till YE walks off. These peeps are NUTS

Sorry, missed this one
Anyone still supporting Trump after this is objectively racist and your denials mean nothing.
The above is your post(from today) in the thread you said you missed. Just another example of lies and dishonesty from you and those like you. I am no Trump fan, but ya'll are two sides of the same coin.
Btw Robert Byrd says, hi.

Huh? I had no idea this guy existed until these threads. I clicked on some of the links a few minutes ago. Seems like a real piece of shit.

But I don’t see how my lack of knowledge of that racist shitbag has anything to do with what I’ve posted here over the years.
Well you consistently go to the mat arguing that Trump and his big, true believer supporters are not racist people, but there are lots of guys like Nick Fuentes moving throughout these Trump circles. Trump is acutely tuned in to the kind of support those guys drum up for him. It's very well known, or should be, to anyone paying enough attention to make the kind of defenses of Trump and Trumpism that you have made over the last 6 years (or until you very recently decided you no longer supported him). So either you definitely know who Nick Fuentes is, or your arguments that Trump/Trumpism isn't steeped in racism and bigotry are largely too ignorant to be taken seriously.

"Good people on both sides"
-DJT

If that wasn't your clue that Trump was a POS racist then IDK what to tell you. You have no brain.
Exactly. There are no good people on the white supremacist side. Literally zero. And every one of these incidents just emboldens these people even more. Trump is on his 9th political life, and there is nothing he won't do to get what he wants.

The above is your post(from today) in the thread you said you missed. Just another example of lies and dishonesty from you and those like you. I am no Trump fan, but ya'll are two sides of the same coin.
Btw Robert Byrd says, hi.
I posted that in that thread....AFTER...I started this one...you fvcking moron. I'd accuse you of lying here but I know you're just that stupid.

• Love
Reactions: dpic73
Well you consistently go to the mat arguing that Trump and his big, true believer supporters are not racist people, but there are lots of guys like Nick Fuentes moving throughout these Trump circles. Trump is acutely tuned in to the kind of support those guys drum up for him. It's very well known, or should be, to anyone paying enough attention to make the kind of defenses of Trump and Trumpism that you have made over the last 6 years (or until you very recently decided you no longer supported him). So either you definitely know who Nick Fuentes is, or your arguments that Trump/Trumpism isn't steeped in racism and bigotry are largely too ignorant to be taken seriously.

I stopped supporting trump after the reaction to the 2020 election, so roughly 2 years ago.

I still don’t think most trump supporters are racists.

There are racists who are trump supporters and this guy appears to be one of those.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT