ADVERTISEMENT

Tyson Foods

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
Every American citizen should boycott Tyson Foods. They laid off 12K American citizens and are now on a hiring spree of Illegal immigrants.

Reactions: fatpiggy

BREAKING REPORT: ⚠️ Multimillion-dollar fund manager DITCHES Tyson Foods, saying meat giant sacking US workers to hire 42,000 asylum seekers is the 'WOKE LIBERAL TAKEOVER of the United States.'

A conservative investment fund has withdrawn its funds from Tyson Foods, criticizing the company for disenchanting its customer base by dismissing American employees and employing 42,000 asylum seekers.

Bill Flaig, CEO and co-founder of the $79 million American Conservative Values Fund (ACVF), told Daily Mail exclusively of his decision to divest from Tyson and halt any further stock purchases in the corporation.

Displeased consumers are boycotting Tyson following disclosures that the firm is closing facilities and cutting jobs, simultaneously bringing on board tens of thousands of asylum seekers and even providing legal representation for these new hires.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
Reactions: fatpiggy
it’s amazing how it happens every time. Growls/fastball/insert unhinged maga posts an article claiming something outlandish from some zero credibility Twitter account. About 24-48hrs go by and it all turns out to be bullshit.

The “do your own research” crowd constantly getting duped will never cease to amaze me

I can tell you who I don't trust - grievance activists like fatpiggy and Growls.
You don't have to trust me. Just trust the truth and everything will be fine.

And Rachel Maddow is not the truth.

So do I have to switch from my organic smart chicken at Harris teeter or not? I think our Whole Foods chicken is in the clear regardless.

Probably springer mountain, but organic is a marketing term that largely means very little. Our food suppliers in America and what they are allowed to say is an travesty.

"Free range" is another great one.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT