ADVERTISEMENT

Ukraine War

Interesting idea here.

BREAKING: Nigel Farage has evidence The West ‘PROVOKED’ Ukraine conflict..

Nigel Farage, leader of the Reform UK party, asserted in a BBC interview on Saturday that Western powers provoked Russia into initiating a military operation against Ukraine by persisting with NATO and EU expansion plans.

Farage, recognized for his pivotal role in the Brexit campaign and his stance on immigration, recalled having forewarned about the risk of conflict in Ukraine back in 2014, subsequent to the Western-supported coup in Kiev.

"It was obvious to me that the ever-eastward expansion of NATO and the European Union was giving this man [Russian President Vladimir Putin] a reason… to say ‘they are coming after us again’ and go to war."

Reactions: flotiger
Ukraine is needed to funnel money to politicians in DC. That, and human trafficking are the only reasons this goes on.
Yeah it has nothing to do with Ukraine being a fellow democray and a strong ally of the US - it's all about the grift.
Sometimes we do things because the cause is just and it's in our best interest to help our friends.

Holy shit dude, insane that you represent our military.

Yeah it has nothing to do with Ukraine being a fellow democray and a strong ally of the US - it's all about the grift.
Sometimes we do things because the cause is just and it's in our best interest to help our friends.

Holy shit dude, insane that you represent our military.
You mean the democracy that shut down elections. The democracy that shuts down churches.

"Holy shit dude, insane that you represent our military." Well, someone has to do it. We all know you're not going to do it. "You want me on that wall. You need me on that wall". A Few Good Men shoutout.

I know if I was on here talking about going to a "pride rally" or "drag queen story hour" you'd be all for it. I know that if this ever turns out to be a "boots on the ground" war because of your boy Joe, the American people can depend on you as much as I can a cheesecloth condom.

You mean the democracy that shut down elections. The democracy that shuts down churches.

"Holy shit dude, insane that you represent our military." Well, someone has to do it. We all know you're not going to do it. "You want me on that wall. You need me on that wall". A Few Good Men shoutout.

I know if I was on here talking about going to a "pride rally" or "drag queen story hour" you'd be all for it. I know that if this ever turns out to be a "boots on the ground" war because of your boy Joe, the American people can depend on you as much as I can a cheesecloth condom.
Ukraine is our friend - Russia is not. Do you understand that basic fact? Because if you do, you'd be on the side of our friend and you might even try to put yourself in their shoes before you demonize them for some extreme actions taken under the duress of an attempt to obliterate their country while slaughtering their citizens for no good reason.

If Russia invaded a NATO country and you were given orders to deploy, you strike me as someone who would defect to the Russian side because your lack of integrity informs you to make the simplistic choice of supporting the leader that Trump likes best - and we know he prefers our enemies to our friends and that's the only thing that matters to you.

Ukraine is our friend - Russia is not. Do you understand that basic fact? Because if you do, you'd be on the side of our friend and you might even try to put yourself in their shoes before you demonize them for some extreme actions taken under the duress of an attempt to obliterate their country while slaughtering their citizens for no good reason.

If Russia invaded a NATO country and you were given orders to deploy, you strike me as someone who would defect to the Russian side because your lack of integrity informs you to make the simplistic choice of supporting the leader that Trump likes best - and we know he prefers our enemies to our friends and that's the only thing that matters to you.
Ukraine is our "friend" because that is where all the politicians go to launder their money and the MSM tells you so. I won't debate policy with you because the spineless coward you love caused every bit of this.

So, is Israel or Hamas our "friend"? You can't have it both ways.

Ukraine is our "friend" because that is where all the politicians go to launder their money and the MSM tells you so. I won't debate policy with you because the spineless coward you love caused every bit of this.

So, is Israel or Hamas our "friend"? You can't have it both ways.
You're such a simpleton that the only thing you hear is how any particular issue affects Trump and since he got in trouble for trying to extort Zelensky, who wouldn't go along with his plans to launch a fake investigation into Biden, Zelensky and Ukraine have to be the enemy. That's all that matters to you - not the geo-political benfits to supporting our ally, but ONLY what it means for Trump. Again, Trump is NOT OUR COUNTRY.

Stupid question about Israel who is one of our strongest allies and a true friend to the US. That doesn't mean we have to agree with everything Netanyahu does.

This is not good.

⚠️WW3 Alert⚠️

Russian MIL declare “terrorist” US responsible for deaths of Russian civilians in Crimea!

Russian MIL report that US-made ATCAMS cluster missiles, assisted by US satellite reconnaissance, were fired by Ukraine into Sevastopol.

Russia claim they intercepted the missiles, but the fragments of one of them broke off, detonated, and the explosion killed 5 civilians, including 3 children, and injuring 124+ more.

Russian MIL claim that “such actions are not going to be left unanswered”.

Regardless of who or what you believe, the reality is, we are closer to nuclear war than we have been since 1962. The West, led by the corrupt and warmongering Biden regime (Obama), continue to provoke Putin, in the hopes that he will escalate.

The Deep State are trying to initiate WW3, but need to make it look like Russia’s fault.

• Haha
Reactions: hopefultiger13
where I don’t doubt that Russia’s terrible anti-air defense systems failed to completely intercept and destroy a missile fired by Ukraine … the war would be over if Putin pulled his troops out of a country that he attacked in a war that HE started.

where I don’t doubt that Russia’s terrible anti-air defense systems failed to completely intercept and destroy a missile fired by Ukraine … the war would be over if Putin pulled his troops out of a country that he attacked in a war that HE started.
Meh, hard to say he started the war. The United States lead a coup and installed a government in his back yard.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
This is not good.

⚠️WW3 Alert⚠️

Russian MIL declare “terrorist” US responsible for deaths of Russian civilians in Crimea!

Russian MIL report that US-made ATCAMS cluster missiles, assisted by US satellite reconnaissance, were fired by Ukraine into Sevastopol.

Russia claim they intercepted the missiles, but the fragments of one of them broke off, detonated, and the explosion killed 5 civilians, including 3 children, and injuring 124+ more.

Russian MIL claim that “such actions are not going to be left unanswered”.

Regardless of who or what you believe, the reality is, we are closer to nuclear war than we have been since 1962. The West, led by the corrupt and warmongering Biden regime (Obama), continue to provoke Putin, in the hopes that he will escalate.

The Deep State are trying to initiate WW3, but need to make it look like Russia’s fault.
Quick question, comrade. How many terrorist groups use NATO/US weapons vs Russian weapons? Asking for a friend...

Don't know. What's your point D**khead?
WELL... I wonder who sells all those weapons to these groups, comrade? Russia has been supporting these groups for YEARS. THAT'S my point. Doesn't seem to bother you at all. Maybe show us where you posted your problem with Russia supporting terrorist states like Iran and they just made a great new alliance with North Korea. God knows you cry piss and moan about the US being soft on Iran sanctions, but NOT A WORD about the country just ignoring said sanctions and just straight up selling them the weapons that Iran turns around and hands out to folks killing Americans.

THAT'S MY POINT. Cheer for Russia and bash American some more Comrade!

WELL... I wonder who sells all those weapons to these groups, comrade? Russia has been supporting these groups for YEARS. THAT'S my point. Doesn't seem to bother you at all. Maybe show us where you posted your problem with Russia supporting terrorist states like Iran and they just made a great new alliance with North Korea. God knows you cry piss and moan about the US being soft on Iran sanctions, but NOT A WORD about the country just ignoring said sanctions and just straight up selling them the weapons that Iran turns around and hands out to folks killing Americans.

This thread is about the Ukraine war man and not resell market weapons.

I'm not cheering for Russia. Did you change your citizenship to Ukraine? I am an America First Conservative and do not support American involvement.

I'm not cheering for Russia. Did you change your citizenship to Ukraine? I am an America First Conservative and do not support American involvement.
Not at all Comrade... I don't give a shit about Ukraine and never have. They aren't our friends. Russia however, is an enemy country. AND Ukraine is draining the Russians white while we aren't losing any American lives. Russia has lost more men in Ukraine than the US did in ALL of World War 2. That's good for the US and bad for Russia.

Not at all Comrade... I don't give a shit about Ukraine and never have. They aren't our friends. Russia however, is an enemy country. AND Ukraine is draining the Russians white while we aren't losing any American lives. Russia has lost more men in Ukraine than the US did in ALL of World War 2. That's good for the US and bad for Russia.
Are we in a state of declared war with Russia? I'm glad to see you are showing what you are about celebrating mass death of humans.

Are we in a state of declared war with Russia? I'm glad to see you are showing what you are about celebrating mass death of humans.
We are NOT in a state of declared war with Russia. RUSSIA is in a state of declared war with Ukraine. THEY invaded that country and kicked off ALL THOSE DEATHS. That's 100% on YOUR comrade, Putin. It's funny as hell (not really) that you bash America for providing weapons to Ukraine to defend themselves and blame the US for those deaths, but not a damn WORD about Russian being responsible for the whole thing. But not really surprising. You do love to defend your comrades in the Motherland. So, I do feel really badly for all those families in Russia (and Ukraine) that have lost people. I don't feel badly AT ALL for Russia as a country. They invaded, they constantly target civilian targets and civilian infrastructure. So tell us compassionate one... show me ONE POST where you blamed your boy Putin for targeting civilians or even invading Ukraine in the first place. I'd be willing to bet you can't. So don't even TRY that bleeding heart stuff on us here. We know you don't give a shit. You started that line right after your Dear Leader Trump started talking about it.

We are NOT in a state of declared war with Russia. RUSSIA is in a state of declared war with Ukraine. THEY invaded that country and kicked off ALL THOSE DEATHS. That's 100% on YOUR comrade, Putin. It's funny as hell (not really) that you bash America for providing weapons to Ukraine to defend themselves and blame the US for those deaths, but not a damn WORD about Russian being responsible for the whole thing. But not really surprising. You do love to defend your comrades in the Motherland. So, I do feel really badly for all those families in Russia (and Ukraine) that have lost people. I don't feel badly AT ALL for Russia as a country. They invaded, they constantly target civilian targets and civilian infrastructure. So tell us compassionate one... show me ONE POST where you blamed your boy Putin for targeting civilians or even invading Ukraine in the first place. I'd be willing to bet you can't. So don't even TRY that bleeding heart stuff on us here. We know you don't give a shit. You started that line right after your Dear Leader Trump started talking about it.
You are off your rocker here and that's a fact. I don't have any affection for Russia or Putin but I have enough of a brain and enough common sense to see what is occurring. This wouldn't be occurring if Trump was in office and that's a fact. Take your opinion and stick it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT