ADVERTISEMENT

Ukraine War

So, hows all that year old disinformation from the Maga sphere holding up?

Have yall learned yet that Russia propaganda is in your Twitter echo chamber yet?

I have 1 fully maga buddy remaining, for now. For 2 years he's been insisting we should give Putin whatever he wants in Ukraine, because "Putin is tough and he said he will use nukes."

I texted him last night to see what he thought about Putin going on TV and crying like a bitch for help. He said verbatim, "you're just a neocon warhawk."

There's no reasoning with these people.

Last edited:
Ya …

The majority of that money has gone to Raytheon, Lockheed, General Dynamics and other DoD contractors to build new shit for our military OR to fund logistics to provide all of our old shit to Ukraine. Sure some of it has gone to bullshit, and that’s not ok … BUT it’s not like we are just giving Ukraine the majority or even remotely close to the majority of these funds.

Now … if you want to debate this from a perspective of continuing endless wars and funding the Military Industrial Complex, ya … I’m there with you man, but like I’ve said before in other threads and in this one … the majority of this money is staying in the US.

a couple of other things … 1) Russia is eventually going to win this war, the math is on their side. In true subhuman fashion, Russia will continue to throw meat into the grinder, like they always do, and eventually Ukraine isn’t going to have any fighting men left. The less Ukrainian men there are, the less Ukrainian men there will be for the Russians to conscript to fight us if we ever go to war with them. 2) Additionally, we have essentially gutted the entirety of Russia’s conventional pre-war and first strike capabilities without firing a single direct shot and it will take them quite some time to rebuild.

3) Lastly … this has allowed us to observe the Russians (a by extension, to some degree, the Chinese) in open conflict and evaluate their equipment and tech, WHICH IS UTTER DOG SHIT.

These three things are invaluable … which you can’t put a price tag on.

Reactions: firegiver
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT