ADVERTISEMENT

(Update) The Chad Chronicles (Part IV)…

Obama. Just for funsies. Wasn't he supposed to start leading the UN in the end times or was that some other jackwagon. Hope this doesn't hijack the thread.
Yes, Obama is a 33 degree Mason, which is the second highest level in the NWO

@yoshi121374 I knew I shouldn't have done it but I couldn't help myself. The end times are nigh.
Just remember, they keep people everywhere from deciding their own destinies by means of one created crisis after another & managing such crisises. WW1, The Great Depression, WW2, Vietnam, Black Friday (1987), Iraq War, 9/11, War in Afghanistan, the housing market crash, Covid 19, The Delta variant, Omicron variant of the Virus, (next variant of the Virus), (Climate Change Crisis), Cyber Attacks, EMP & Tactical Nuke attacks…, etc

Just remember, they keep people everywhere from deciding their own destinies by means of one created crisis after another & managing such crisises. WW1, The Great Depression, WW2, Vietnam, Black Friday (1987), Iraq War, 9/11, War in Afghanistan, the housing market crash, Covid 19, The Delta variant, Omicron variant of the Virus, (next variant of the Virus), (Climate Change Crisis), Cyber Attacks, EMP & Tactical Nuke attacks…, etc
I feel oppressed due to this information.

Yes. Has been the guy for weeks…

He was a big part of the plan Sonny had for SMU when he was interviewing. Him and Sonny shared a similar vision.

Sonny and him had a bad falling out and why he ended up at Miami. Plus Miami paying him a large amount.

Initial thoughts isn’t great… but some of the names that have been thrown around as assistants are intriguing to say the least. So withholding judgement until I get more info.
Any chance Sonny Dykes winds up in Norman?

Just been busy. I’ve been watching. Just can’t commit the brainwaves to argue with the usual suspects about every mistake. Hope they take care of Rutgers tomorrow. We owe them!
We didn’t pay them. Again.

@Meat Cove whats up fam? We gonna get this?

giphy.gif

You said if Biden won we’d all get put in FEMA camps. When is that happening?
Enjoy what freedoms we have left! I don’t have access to their white board.

Goal #19…. “To Infiltrate & Subvert All Governments & work from within them to destroy the sovereign integrity of the nations represented by them.”

Goal #11….. “To keep people everywhere from deciding their own destinies by means of one created crisis after another & managing such crisises

Goal #19…. “To Infiltrate & Subvert All Governments & work from within them to destroy the sovereign integrity of the nations represented by them.”

Goal #11….. “To keep people everywhere from deciding their own destinies by means of one created crisis after another & managing such crisises
Why? What’s the goal?
give us the cliff notes

You don't have dates or times. You don't have access to their "white board". Yet you have the itemized list of Goals and you know without a shadow of a doubt that we are in the end times and a secret group is playing puppet master on a world wide scale for total domination.

Again, what gives you so much confidence? At what point do you wonder if you are right? There have been over 2000 years of people being absolutely certain that we are in the end times throughout that time, why are you right when they were all wrong?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT