ADVERTISEMENT

UVA protests - not good look for the school

99%. Wow. That is a lot. I had no idea that liberals and moderates were so crime prone. I learn something new on this board every day. Geez, if we could get these liberal thugs off the street, we could virtually wipe out looting and violence. Then all we would have left are the peace loving members of the Klan, Neo-Nazies and nut job militia.

@Earle36 honestly believes that. maybe a few others ITT too.

Reactions: griffgolf
Honestly man. Take your head out of your ass. Nobody gives a **** about Jesse jackson or Al shaprton. The only people who bring him up these days are right wing crazies.

Your information is about 20 years old. And there are literally dozens of strong young black leaders across the country doing amazing and positive things for their communities and ours.

Well said.

As much as I loathe Donald Trump, it is something to watch the CBS 'Fake News' try and say this is because of Trump becoming president, and these are Trump supporters. This is a continuation of the backlash of removing Civil War monuments, and clashes would happen regardless of who is in office. The other thing I notice that the 'Fake News' was trying to imply, is that the violence is coming from the 'right' side, where I noticed most of the things being thrown are coming from the other side (Black Lives Matter group, etc.).
It has nothing to do with the fact that these people now feel they don't have to suppress their white nationalist views because of who our president is and who he has hired in the White House. None of it does.

Look at these losers
roll.r191677.gif
roll.r191677.gif
roll.r191677.gif

If you attend a "protest" chances are you're complete trash. Confirmed

Don't remember this awesome take during the BLM protests, rallies, and interstate blockings.

Reactions: Earle36
There is a reason I have my wife and kids join me at the range. This is only going to get worse. You are either prepared to defend yourself from all these crazies or you're not.

There is a reason I have my wife and kids join me at the range. This is only going to get worse. You are either prepared to defend yourself from all these crazies or you're not.
Judging by the video you're gonna be outgunned... But I'm sure you've gone over the scenario of defending your family and honor 1000s of times in your head already

I lived there in the 80's. It was interesting to me that C'ville was an island of sophistication in the middle of an ocean of more extreme backwardness than I have ever seen in SC. All the surrounding counties. Unless this place has changed a lot these folks have travelled in. Preps abounded in 1982.

Reactions: CUPLAYER1
Judging by the video you're gonna be outgunned... But I'm sure you've gone over the scenario of defending your family and honor 1000s of times in your head already

Most of those guys have never had bullets flying at them. I have. Experience here is definitely a huge plus. Skill with the long gun as well as experience
alleviates all fear.

Reactions: Earle36
When folks figure out how to make every issue the other guy's fault I'm truly impressed.

When someone peacefully protests....holding up traffic.....that's somehow the worst thing ever. Someone takes over federal lands armed or shows up with torches, it's somehow always justified. Zero consistency except for consistently stupid. Many of you ITT do this. Just sad. No matter who you are or what side you believe in, you're sad.

And if you still or ever for that matter considered Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson leaders of the black community then you're out of touch. They were irrelevant 25yrs ago. And black folks have been begging the media to ignore them since like 1990. Literally no black person I've ever met followed them. Their rallies are their friends and families. Please stop giving them a platform. Media, please stop giving them a microphone or camera.

As much as I loathe Donald Trump, it is something to watch the CBS 'Fake News' try and say this is because of Trump becoming president, and these are Trump supporters. This is a continuation of the backlash of removing Civil War monuments, and clashes would happen regardless of who is in office. The other thing I notice that the 'Fake News' was trying to imply, is that the violence is coming from the 'right' side, where I noticed most of the things being thrown are coming from the other side (Black Lives Matter group, etc.).

Really?

Reactions: RoyalBengal25
fox news just reported that the white nationalists were organized to intentionally commit violence. THEY CALLED THEM PAID PROTESTERS.

Honestly man. Take your head out of your ass. Nobody gives a **** about Jesse jackson or Al shaprton. The only people who bring him up these days are right wing crazies.

Your information is about 20 years old. And there are literally dozens of strong young black leaders across the country doing amazing and positive things for their communities and ours.

I'm not going to argue that point.. I'm sure there are and I hope to god there are for the sake of the future of this country.

It's just sad to see lives being lost and then those two guys capitalizing on it. I don't know one thing they've done accept get wealthy themselves by keeping others down. Unfortunately they get away with it and Trump/conservatives are the evil ones.

Or is it that you are crazy and want to make your wife and kid's crazy too?

I am crazy, so crazy that I think if you have a penis you're a male. That being prepared to defend yourself makes sense. That working hard enough to earn enough to take of your family and help others makes sense and is a good thing to do.

So crazy that I understand their is no such thing as global warming and that everyone in this country is beyond blessed to live here and has more rights and opportunities than anywhere else in the world.

So yeah, I'm a special kind of crazy and you better believe my kids will be raised to hopefully carry on the tradition!

I'm not going to argue that point.. I'm sure there are and I hope to god there are for the sake of the future of this country.

It's just sad to see lives being lost and then those two guys capitalizing on it. I don't know one thing they've done accept get wealthy themselves by keeping others down. Unfortunately they get away with it and Trump/conservatives are the evil ones.

I watched cable news almost all day today (most of it was Fox news). I didn't see or hear either of them speak, nor did I hear mention of their names.

I am crazy, so crazy that I think if you have a penis you're a male. That being prepared to defend yourself makes sense. That working hard enough to earn enough to take of your family and help others makes sense and is a good thing to do.

So crazy that I understand their is no such thing as global warming and that everyone in this country is beyond blessed to live here and has more rights and opportunities than anywhere else in the world.

So yeah, I'm a special kind of crazy and you better believe my kids will be raised to hopefully carry on the tradition!

Under his eye.

If you understand basic math then you understand that global warming exists. Actually, no one truly debates if there is global warming anymore, they only debate the causes of global warming. Craziness would be seeing a mathematical trend line with objective data and saying "dang, those numbers really do not exist"

Reactions: VeniceTiger
Pretty sure talking head on foxnews just stated something to the effect of 'our history needs to be commemorated and celebrated; whether it be slavery, trail of tears, or white supremacy"

Wtf dude?!?

Gonna need some proof of that.

I lived there in the 80's. It was interesting to me that C'ville was an island of sophistication in the middle of an ocean of more extreme backwardness than I have ever seen in SC. All the surrounding counties. Unless this place has changed a lot these folks have travelled in. Preps abounded in 1982.

Almost none of these people are from Charlottesville, I would guess. Or, at least, very few of the white nationalists are.

I don't remember any Nazi flags in those protests--maybe I missed them.

I do remember people responding to things like kids being gunned down for having plastic guns and other stuff with those other protests...

Have you ever looked at BLM's website? Particularly their mission statement? It's very radically left-wing.

I also don't know why we need to talk about the excesses of BLM here. While is don't think they've received enough scrutiny, they've got a lot more justice on their side than these white racists do.

I guess you had nothing to say a few months ago when the left attacked a university campus where a person on the right was to give a speech? Do you remember them wearing hoods and masks will burning university property and damaging public buildings? You need to take your head out of your ass!
I condemned the antifa then and continue to say they are a dumb violent group.

It has nothing to do with the fact that these people now feel they don't have to suppress their white nationalist views because of who our president is and who he has hired in the White House. None of it does.

I don't see how that view is all that reasonable, though. Just seems like another way of blaming a political opponent for extremists who want to attach their cause to the politician's prestige. Lots of people did it with Obama and BLM, Antifa, and various radical left ideologies on college campuses.

Some people would say that stuff like this has at least as much to do with tolerance for radical, extremist left-wing identity movements as it does with anything Trump has done or not done. These white racists may have simply learned how to do identity politics and street theater from the left.

I don't see how that view is all that reasonable, though. Just seems like another way of blaming a political opponent for extremists who want to attach their cause to the politician's prestige. Lots of people did it with Obama and BLM, Antifa, and various radical left ideologies on college campuses.

Some people would say that stuff like this has at least as much to do with tolerance for radical, extremist left-wing identity movements as it does with anything Trump has done or not done. These white racists may have simply learned how to do identity politics and street theater from the left.

If you can find the "some people" you are referring to above, who think that "white racists learned how to do identity politics and street theater from the left", can you do me a favor and punch them in the face for me? Maybe cut their balls off too, because if they think what you typed, they certainly don't deserve to procreate right?

Those "some people" would be absolutely moronic, then.

Also equating BLM with nazis is ridiculous. I seriously can't believe how fvcking stupid this take is. With your last sentence you essentially blamed the left for the rise of white supremacists. Do you realize how dumb you sound?

You should rethink talking.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT