ADVERTISEMENT

Vote For Haley!!!

What does that even mean? Democrats will tweet things about her? Biden will beat her in the debates? The democrat media will ask her tough questions?
1) yes, they will tear her apart. When was the last republican president that was treated decently by the press? “George hates black people Bush?” Lol, no. They will attempt to destroy whomever the Republican nominee is.

2) literally anyone could beat Biden in a debate. I’m serious. A well prepared middle schooler could out debate him.

3) They will do a lot more than ask tough questions. They will lie about her, make up hoaxes against her, and smear her just like they do every Republican candidate.

Why do you think they will treat her differently? (Maybe because they can control her?)

Haley is far from a slam dunk to win the general.

1) she isn’t under the spot light right now because she is not competitive

2) people are assuming that MAGA would show up to vote for her, which they won’t because she is the opposite of what we support. I would vote Biden over Haley.

The Haley is a slam dunk crowd is wishful thinking.
Why would you vote Biden over Haley? I think Haley is one of the better candidates the Republicans have had in a long time. Mitt Romney is the only one on her level in the last 30 years IMO.

1) yes, they will tear her apart. When was the last republican president that was treated decently by the press? “George hates black people Bush?” Lol, no. They will attempt to destroy whomever the Republican nominee is.

2) literally anyone could beat Biden in a debate. I’m serious. A well prepared middle schooler could out debate him.

3) They will do a lot more than ask tough questions. They will lie about her, make up hoaxes against her, and smear her just like they do every Republican candidate.

Why do you think they will treat her differently? (Maybe because they can control her?)
I’m not saying they will treat her any differently. You and the other poster seem to think the democrats will tear Haley to shreds but Trump is immune from that?

I’m not saying they will treat her any differently. You and the other poster seem to think the democrats will tear Haley to shreds but Trump is immune from that?
They have run every play in the book vs Trump. They are down to the Hail Marys now.

They haven’t even run the first play against Haley.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
She’s smart to stay in the race because Trump is facing 91 indictments in 7 different trials. There is a lot that will be revealed in the next 8 mos and you don’t know how that will impact voters.
Nothing can be released that will change the fact they spied on, sabotaged and framed Trump prior to and during his first term.

I would 100% vote Biden over Haley. Many others would just not vote.

Haley is the establishment and that is what MAGA is pissed off at.

once she became the target instead of Trump, she would be torn to shreds.
So Haley is worse than Biden? You’re so full of shit

Reactions: yoshi121374
I would 100% vote Biden over Haley. Many others would just not vote.

Haley is the establishment and that is what MAGA is pissed off at.

once she became the target instead of Trump, she would be torn to shreds.
You realize Trump is more establishment and filled the swamp when he promised to drain it right?

And to your other comment in the thread: she’s not dumb she’s smart not to endorse him and dig her feet in against him. Everyone else seems to be sucking his dick at the minute and are yes men/women to him in Washington. Look where it’s getting them: losing the fight on the border and alienating women in the country by taking ludacris stands on abortion issues. We will lose the election and give dems majority in the senate and the house will be very close. All because of trump. So yeah, sign me up for running away from him as fast as possible

So Haley is worse than Biden? You’re so full of shit
No. But if she were to get the nomination, despite Trump clearly being the party’s choice, then that means the Machine has unfairly influenced the election. If we are going to allow that to happen, then we deserve to fail. I would vote for Biden in this scenario.

You realize Trump is more establishment and filled the swamp when he promised to drain it right?

And to your other comment in the thread: she’s not dumb she’s smart not to endorse him and dig her feet in against him. Everyone else seems to be sucking his dick at the minute and are yes men/women to him in Washington. Look where it’s getting them: losing the fight on the border and alienating women in the country by taking ludacris stands on abortion issues. We will lose the election and give dems majority in the senate and the house will be very close. All because of trump. So yeah, sign me up for running away from him as fast as possible
Blah blah blah.

MAGA

Nothing can be released that will change the fact they spied on, sabotaged and framed Trump prior to and during his first term.
How do you address the fact that he’s been charged with crimes his entire career? 4,000+ law suits. Are you saying the deep state was smart enough to know he would be President, so they started witch hunts back in the 70s?

What’s it going to take for you guys to realize he is and has always been a crook?

It means the same fabricated fake news that was pushed about Trump will surface about Haley

I will guarantee that it would be brought up that she was sleeping with some fellow House folks on the trips they took

When she ran for governor some of the Republican competitors tried that on her but dropped it when it did not gain traction

Democrats are Pit Bulls They would latch onto her and make wild ludicrous claims without hard evidence

That is the MSM and Democratic playbook

She has damaged herself immensely as a Republican

I am waiting to see how she tries to reset herself

Probably just take corporate handouts and vacation in the Bahamas or Caribbean as her retirement

How do you address the fact that he’s been charged with crimes his entire career? 4,000+ law suits. Are you saying the deep state was smart enough to know he would be President, so they started witch hunts back in the 70s?

What’s it going to take for you guys to realize he is and has always been a crook?
Who do you suggest we vote for that isn’t a crook?

Charged with crimes his entire career or lawsuits? You can distinguish between the two. Show me a billionaire developer that hasn't been sued.

Reactions: AugTig
Those sexual assault charges from back when he was a democrat were obviously attempts from the deep state to derail his presidential campaign.
The charges from 25+ years ago, that a special law had to be made to prosecute, for which the dress she claimed she wore 25 years ago wasn’t in existence at the time, and no date was given for the actual crime. Hahahahhahaha. And the lady making the accusations is bat shit crazy. Seems reasonable.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
The charges from 25+ years ago, that a special law had to be made to prosecute, for which the dress she claimed she wore 25 years ago wasn’t in existence at the time, and no date was given for the actual crime. Hahahahhahaha. And the lady making the accusations is bat shit crazy. Seems reasonable.
That’s you assuming there’s only one charge. (It’s more than one)

Reactions: yoshi121374
SMFH

GHMSqbxW8AAySYs

It's because there was a bunch of shady shit going on and everyone can see it.

Mail in voting
Using the government tools against political opponents
Government officials lying with the intention of helping one political party
Ignoring laws in some states

All of legacy media colluding to tell you that there is "no evidence" when the evidence is right before their very eyes. People have lost faith in the government because the government is dishonest.

It's because there was a bunch of shady shit going on and everyone can see it.

Mail in voting
Using the government tools against political opponents
Government officials lying with the intention of helping one political party
Ignoring laws in some states

All of legacy media colluding to tell you that there is "no evidence" when the evidence is right before their very eyes. People have lost faith in the government because the government is dishonest.
MAGAs are sick people.

200w.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT