ADVERTISEMENT

Vote For Haley!!!

Curious to see if the preliminary polls were off. Thinking a lot of moderates and independents may swing the vote a bit.

Trumpers get your laughs in now. Won’t be many in about 2 years when Biden steps down and Kamala Harris is your president

Trumpers get your laughs in now. Won’t be many in about 2 years when Biden steps down and Kamala Harris is your president
Biden won’t be the nominee. And if he is, it won’t be 2 years before he steps down. It will be more like 3 months.

As documented by Special Counsel, he already has full fledged dementia.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Biden won’t be the nominee. And if he is, it won’t be 2 years before he steps down. It will be more like 3 months.

As documented by Special Counsel, he already has full fledged dementia.
Either way I thought Haley was a slam dunk to win the general. Trump is a toss up at best imo

Either way I thought Haley was a slam dunk to win the general. Trump is a toss up at best imo
Haley is far from a slam dunk to win the general.

1) she isn’t under the spot light right now because she is not competitive

2) people are assuming that MAGA would show up to vote for her, which they won’t because she is the opposite of what we support. I would vote Biden over Haley.

The Haley is a slam dunk crowd is wishful thinking.

Oh, and Haley is an idiot. She could have had a chance in 2028 but she totally ruined / is ruining it by staying in the race and pissing off the strongest part of the party in MAGA.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Haley is far from a slam dunk to win the general.

1) she isn’t under the spot light right now because she is not competitive

2) people are assuming that MAGA would show up to vote for her, which they won’t because she is the opposite of what we support. I would vote Biden over Haley.

The Haley is a slam dunk crowd is wishful thinking.
You’re just saying that. I don’t believe any of the the Let’s Go Brandon crowd would go through with voting for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris over Nikki Haley.

You’re just saying that. I don’t believe any of the the Let’s Go Brandon crowd would go through with voting for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris over Nikki Haley.
I would 100% vote Biden over Haley. Many others would just not vote.

Haley is the establishment and that is what MAGA is pissed off at.

once she became the target instead of Trump, she would be torn to shreds.

• Haha
Reactions: yoshi121374
I would 100% vote Biden over Haley. Many others would just not vote.

Haley is the establishment and that is what MAGA is pissed off at.

once she became the target instead of Trump, she would be torn to shreds.
That would be a huge turn of events. After years of chanting F Joe Biden, voting for him over your former republican governor.

This is just an insane position to take as a conservative. You guys have lost it.
If Haley is the nominee that means the machine has derailed Trump and I would never reward them for that by voting for Haley.

If that happens, we just need to hit rock bottom faster so we can turn it around faster. The fastest way to the bottom is to vote for Biden.

I would 100% vote Biden over Haley.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
South Carolina made the best decision. The Trump Train is coming and ain't no stopping it.

All Democrats vote for Haley as she is finished as a Republican

I really want to see how she tries if it is possible to rehabilitate herself as a Republican

Otherwise she will need to turn Democrat or NO LABELS PARTY

Lol yeah there’s an 80 year old with dementia who’s gonna stop him in November. And we should be embarrassed
If you are speaking of Biden, he is 81 already since he was born November 20, 1942.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT