ADVERTISEMENT

Vote For Haley!!!

I voted for Haley. I knew Trump would win the state, but I have zero interest in Biden or Trump being president and won't be voting for either of them in any election. I'm moderate and a registered Republican and want someone closer to the middle of the road, no matter if they lean right or left. I'm tired of both.

I voted for Haley. I knew Trump would win the state, but I have zero interest in Biden or Trump being president and won't be voting for either of them in any election. I'm moderate and a registered Republican and want someone closer to the middle of the road, no matter if they lean right or left. I'm tired of both.
Honestly I may not vote at all in the general election if it’s Trump vs Biden.

Who’s the libertarian candidate?

Honestly I may not vote at all in the general election if it’s Trump vs Biden.

Who’s the libertarian candidate?

That I'm not sure of, but I do know in SC you can't write anyone in. I've never not voted in any election no matter where I've lived in my life, but if it comes down to those two I'd have to make a decision for myself. I think both are poor candidates for completely different reasons. I've voted both Democrat and Republican and would really love to see more of a middle of the road Democrat replace Biden before November. It won't happen though.

Most people I talk to or know in my day-to-day life just want somebody in the middle. It would be nice going back to a day to where politics didn't matter that much and people didn't talk about it 24/7. In all honesty, if people didn't watch the news or pay attention to social media no one would notice a difference in their day-to-day lives regardless of who the POTUS is.

That I'm not sure of, but I do know in SC you can't write anyone in. I've never not voted in any election no matter where I've lived in my life, but if it comes down to those two I'd have to make a decision for myself. I think both are poor candidates for completely different reasons. I've voted both Democrat and Republican and would really love to see more of a middle of the road Democrat replace Biden before November. It won't happen though.

Most people I talk to or know in my day-to-day life just want somebody in the middle. It would be nice going back to a day to where politics didn't matter that much and people didn't talk about it 24/7. In all honesty, if people didn't watch the news or pay attention to social media no one would notice a difference in their day-to-day lives regardless of who the POTUS is.
Except the girl from UGA that was murdered by an illegal. Her day-to-day would be a lot different.

Except the girl from UGA that was murdered by an illegal. Her day-to-day would be a lot different.

I hear you. And the four people in Nevada who were murdered by an illegal in 2019 when trump was president. trump should have been arrested for treason!

Immigration officials, Sheriff Furlong said, had notified law enforcement that Mr. Martinez-Guzman had been in the Carson City area for about a year, but “was likely in the United States illegally and was detainable.” Jail records show that he is under a hold from Immigration and Customs Enforcement, which Sheriff Furlong said prevented him from being released on bail.

Reactions: dpic73
I hear you. And the four people in Nevada who were murdered by an illegal in 2019 when trump was president. trump should have been arrested for treason!

Immigration officials, Sheriff Furlong said, had notified law enforcement that Mr. Martinez-Guzman had been in the Carson City area for about a year, but “was likely in the United States illegally and was detainable.” Jail records show that he is under a hold from Immigration and Customs Enforcement, which Sheriff Furlong said prevented him from being released on bail.
Thats why Trump wanted to build the wall. Democrats claimed there wasn't enough money to build the wall. Then we send $250 Billion to Ukraine so they could defend their border.

But at least we agree that something needs to be done about the border.

Thats why Trump wanted to build the wall. Democrats claimed there wasn't enough money to build the wall. Then we send $250 Billion to Ukraine so they could defend their border.

But at least we agree that something needs to be done about the border.

trump had both houses for two years and didnt do shit.

maybe if he had spent less time making up nicknames and owning the libs and rinos on twatter he could have accomplished something.

trump has blood on his hands and has committed treason.

Reactions: dpic73
trump had both houses for two years and didnt do shit.

maybe if he had spent less time making up nicknames and owning the libs and rinos on twatter he could have accomplished something.

trump has blood on his hands and has committed treason.
buddy you give him too much credit. He'd have to have the capacity for abstract thought and management skills to achieve things.

I come not looking to make enemies, just provide some observations:

- Given most of her financial backing is from non-GOP sources I would not rule out a third party run to quash Trump in general. She’d be incentivized to make sure control remains within the establishment. Significant parts of the Republican Party would prefer this outcome.

- I don’t want to be conscripted to the Ukrainian front lines and funding these type wars are textbook end of empire behavior that will accelerate dollar decline (which formalizes the empire’s demise).

- I see Haley’s impact of country’s long term trajectory being much more akin to a Biden second term than a Trump second term.

All that to say, barring the unlikely success of lawfare being waged against Trump, she won’t find herself in the WH but can keep him out.

I come not looking to make enemies, just provide some observations:

- Given most of her financial backing is from non-GOP sources I would not rule out a third party run to quash Trump in general. She’d be incentivized to make sure control remains within the establishment. Significant parts of the Republican Party would prefer this outcome.

- I don’t want to be conscripted to the Ukrainian front lines and funding these type wars are textbook end of empire behavior that will accelerate dollar decline (which formalizes the empire’s demise).

- I see Haley’s impact of country’s long term trajectory being much more akin to a Biden second term than a Trump second term.

All that to say, barring the unlikely success of lawfare being waged against Trump, she won’t find herself in the WH but can keep him out.
I hope you are not correct here. I would be surprised if she elects to run independent and can get on all the ballots.

It's hard for me to believe that you(or anyone for that matter) don't think one candidate is worse for the country than the other. Why would you not vote against the worst one. The legislation passed and possible scotus appointments would be very different depending which candidate wins.
One of them is going to be the potus. If you don't care which one it is(or is not), you don't care about the country either, imo. I'm not saying you should vote for trump bc you area republican, but sticking your head in the sand bc you don't like the choices makes no sense to me. If you think trump is that bad, vote for biden to keep him out of office.

So the final numbers were that Haley lost by 40 points in the Michigan Primary.

Haley needs to drop out. She is clinging onto hope that the deep state can take Trump out.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT