ADVERTISEMENT

Walz it is

Just 2 weeks ago, you were a lost little puppy, uncertain of your place in the world.

You’re now roaring back?

They did exactly what needed to be done, what I had called for here and on my socials, and what id been working towards in my day to day.

Of course I'm going to vote for this ticket.

That has nothing to do with how next level insane this thread is.

They did exactly what needed to be done, what I had called for here and on my socials, and what id been working towards in my day to day.

Of course I'm going to vote for this ticket.

That has nothing to do with how next level insane this thread is.
This thread is another topic, sure.

But I’d hesitate walking around here with your chest out, when not long ago you were curled up in the corner so badly in the fetal position, it drove you to have a confession meltdown on a message board. That’s sad.

Edit.. laugh all you’d like. You’re weak.

• Haha
Reactions: iceheart08
This thread is another topic, sure.

But I’d hesitate walking around here with your chest out, when not long ago you were curled up in the corner so badly in the fetal position, it drove you to have a confession meltdown on a message board. That’s sad.
Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

As to your last sentence, I lurked on here for about a decade before finally taking the plunge, but knew when I did I was going to try my best to stick to being respectful, regardless of whether I think the other person worthy of that respect (not meant to be a specific accusation or personal to you).

And like I mentioned, I understand someone voting for him. I personally won't, but I can understand if you value X policy over all others, etc. I appreciate you mentioning not liking the way he communicates, etc. I just wish more Christians would make the connection between their fervent support despite being the antithesis of everything Christ described, and how poorly I believe it hurts any witness they may hope to have. Even on this board, when people reference God or Jesus in one post, and then just spew absolute anger in the next, or call someone a ho, or laugh at dirty jokes, I just don't get how people, if genuine followers of Christ, don't see how damaging that is. For those on this board who aren't believers, do people think they read what feels like straight hatred for people not like them, and decide they want to be part of that community? Christians today just seem to slowly move towards being about what they are against or hate, rather than what they are for, or LOVE.

And I agree about Jesus being angry in scripture but like I mentioned, it was at people within the church who were seeking more power/greed. Not angry at the sinners he interacted with. He showed only love and mercy.
Absolutely, that’s why I said religious folks.

I’ve spent more time in this board in the last couple of months than I want or need. I usually just stick to the West Zone. I think sometimes people can’t have civil conversations, because either they take things personal (I’ve been guilty of that) or others make it personal. Unfortunately, it’s human nature…doesn’t make it right and not making excuses at all but unfortunately it does happen.

I’ve often said, Christians do more harm to the Kingdom of God that any devil can do. I also think, some claim to be Christians and they are not even remotely close to what the Bible would say a follower of Christ should look and act like. Sometimes we (me included) forget who we represent and instead of leading people to Christ, we push them away. I’ve got to do better. We, as His ambassadors, have to do better!

Reactions: UrHuckleberry
Absolutely, that’s why I said religious folks.

I’ve spent more time in this board in the last couple of months than I want or need. I usually just stick to the West Zone. I think sometimes people can’t have civil conversations, because either they take things personal (I’ve been guilty of that) or others make it personal. Unfortunately, it’s human nature…doesn’t make it right and not making excuses at all but unfortunately it does happen.

I’ve often said, Christians do more harm to the Kingdom of God that any devil can do. I also think, some claim to be Christians and they are not even remotely close to what the Bible would say a follower of Christ should look and act like. Sometimes we (me included) forget who we represent and instead of leading people to Christ, we push them away. I’ve got to do better. We, as His ambassadors, have to do better!
Can respect all of that

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT