ADVERTISEMENT

Walz stole $250mil intended to feed kids in need?

TigerRagRob

Lake Baikal
Gold Member
Sep 23, 2001

So not only stolen valor but stolen money also and has a DUI to boot...This is becoming a Bonnie and Clyde ticket, a couple drunks and a bag of stolen money, IF TRUE...

Reactions: Clemson Goat
Reactions: Dungeon09
Wait, you started yet another bullshit thread to spread an allegation that you didn't fact-check? Shocked I am!
Wait you have started thousands of bullshit threads that you knew wasnt true but did so anyways. You was wrong about Russiagate, Ukraine, Covid, Classified Docs, Biden being sharp as a tack, Trump at Arlington, and many more. In baseball you are batting below the Mendoza line. You are like a Poorman's Cenk Ugur, a mini-him... Also I asked a question, a question. You do know what this symbol "?" means right?

Wait you have started thousands of bullshit threads that you knew wasnt true but did so anyways. You was wrong about Russiagate, Ukraine, Covid, Classified Docs, Biden being sharp as a tack, Trump at Arlington, and many more. In baseball you are batting below the Mendoza line. You are like a Poorman's Cenk Ugur, a mini-him... Also I asked a question, a question. You do know what this symbol "?" means right?
Just go away - you have no credibility here.

Reactions: Dungeon09
Pretty rich coming from a guy who has been mainlining Russian propaganda everytime he watched a Benny Johnson or Tim Pool video.
Nope just telling truth my little chicken hawk. Truth is your kryptonite I know. Amazing how the left supports the war machine these days. Also again both sides are bad in that fight. The Bush's, Romney's, Cheney's, Clinton's, Obama's, and Bidens get richer and we keep dying so they can get richer...

Last edited:
Reactions: Clemson Goat
Nope just telling truth my little chicken hawk. Truth is your kryptonite I know. Amazing how the left supports the war machine these days. Also again both sides are bad in that fight. The Bush's, Romney's, Cheney's, Clinton's, Obama's, and Bidens get richer and we keep dying so they can get richer...
I'm not the traitor who's snorting up all the Russian propaganda they can find because they're too stupid to realize they're an easy mark.

I'm not the traitor who's snorting up all the Russian propaganda they can find because they're too stupid to realize they're an easy mark.
Im the one that served and Ive been Intune with the going on's in the world for longer than you have been alive. You're just a sheep that laps up whatever they serve you and beg for more...They keep getting richer and more power while we lose out. They will give you death and you will love it...

Im the one that served and Ive been Intune with the going on's in the world for longer than you have been alive. You're just a sheep that laps up whatever they serve you and beg for more...They keep getting richer and more power while we lose out. They will give you death and you will love it...
You slurp Russian disinformation through a firehouse, but worse than that, you spread it because you're an easily influenced rube of the first order.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT