ADVERTISEMENT

Well, dang if Hillary wasn't right....

purenonsense

The Mariana Trench
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2019
the trump rally at madison square garden tonight looked pretty darn nazi. I know i havent seen anything in a presidential election like the hate speech and racist rants that i saw tonight. Awful and shameful what the Republican party allowed to happen--both at this rally and to their party. Jaw dropping and sickening. All said with the blessings from the top of the ticket.

Last edited:
the trump rally at madison square garden tonight looked pretty darn nazi. I know i havent seen anything in a presidential election in the hate speech and racist rants that i saw tonight. Awful and shameful what the Republican party allowed to happen--both at this rally and to their party. Jaw dropping and sickening. All said with the blessings of the top of the ticket.
Whatever psychedelics you are on must be good.

the trump rally at madison square garden tonight looked pretty darn nazi. I know i havent seen anything in a presidential election in the hate speech and racist rants that i saw tonight. Awful and shameful what the Republican party allowed to happen--both at this rally and to their party. Jaw dropping and sickening. All said with the blessings of the top of the ticket.

Did you see all the JEWS they slaughtered like pigs

The Anti Semantics are on the march

i wonder how much was in their prenuptial for this appearance? apparently not enough to contract a lip to lip kiss. She could have at least playfully patted him on his diapers. Seriously, though, she seems to have put on some weight. Ugliest dress that she has ever worn. She usually has a better sense of fashion. She could have at least worn a message dress, like, " i dont care, do you" or " who gives a frack about Christmas?"

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
i wonder how much was in their prenuptial for this appearance? apparently not enough to contract a lip to lip kiss. She could have at least playfully patted him on his diapers. Seriously, though, she seems to have put on some weight. Ugliest dress that she has ever worn. She usually has a better sense of fashion. She could have at least worn a message dress, like, " i dont care, do you" or " who gives a frack about Christmas?"
We might as well consider her the modern day Eva Braun

Reactions: jroller

02923d60-328d-11ee-b668-d52c0eb4d9d8_1200_630.png

DvCXac5.gif

Reactions: tboonpickens
The left is so bad with ideas they have to project everything true about them onto their political enemies. The history of slavery, Jim Crowe and the holocaust are all leftist ideas...All they do is lie to hide who and what they really are...

• Haha
But they know they’re boys.
you realize something like less than 1% of people in the US describe themselves as anything different than you do, right?

it's amazing how you morons gin up these boogeymen lurking around every corner when they literally have zero impact on your life or anyone you know.

you realize something like less than 1% of people in the US describe themselves as anything different than you do, right?

it's amazing how you morons gin up these boogeymen lurking around every corner when they literally have zero impact on your life or anyone you know.
You’re gonna be okay next week, I promise.

What song are you using for Trump’s inauguration hype video?

Since 2016 there have been like 5 kids in all of SCHSA who tried to compete in sports as transgender athletes. Less than 1 a year for those who struggle with math. It's amazing how stupid these MAGA types are when they get their hackles up over these negligible boogeymen.

You'd think they'd want to ban churches at this point with the amount of molestation that occurs there now.

Since 2016 there have been like 5 kids in all of SCHSA who tried to compete in sports as transgender athletes. Less than 1 a year for those who struggle with math. It's amazing how stupid these MAGA types are when they get their hackles up over these negligible boogeymen.

You'd think they'd want to ban churches at this point with the amount of molestation that occurs there now.
There is no bar too low for them when it comes to Trump so if he defines the left this way, that means it applies to all of us without question. They are willing enablers of the fascist con-man and you can guarantee they will stand by silently if he marches our citizens to the gallows.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT