ADVERTISEMENT

Well organized and financed Peaceful Protests Supporting Hamas and with Jewish Hate have Terrorist Base

PalmettoTiger1

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2009
Yep folks

The protests all over the country are well organized and are getting tons of money from DARK SOURCES

THE FBI and CIA need to step in and do the deep dive on financing sources, communications, control and command structure as this crap may be Russian, Chinese or even Mid East funded to undermine America

Chickenshit College Administrations need to be busted along with the people inciting hate and violence as tge tactics are identical to the NAZI GERMANY PLAN OF HITLER TO KILL JEWS

It is time to stomp these bitched down

FBI Christopher Ray looks like a total wuzzie

Grow a set and protect the people of America you dam fools

The college administration created these jew hating far-left-wingers. And now they can't control them. This is YOUR tax dollars at work. And they want YOU to pay for their education.

The college administration created these jew hating far-left-wingers. And now they can't control them. This is YOUR tax dollars at work. And they want YOU to pay for their education.
Jew hating right wingers are much better

I don’t use this term lightly, but what’s going on looks exactly like what the nazi party wanted? No?
Not sure there was a lot of peaceful protesting in Nazi Germany when you had the state destroying their businesses, arresting them and shipping them off to concentration camps. But other than that, same thing.

Not sure there was a lot of peaceful protesting in Nazi Germany when you had the state destroying their businesses, arresting them and shipping them off to concentration camps. But other than that, same thing.
Peaceful?

You gotta be on the payroll.

Last edited:
Reactions: loveoysters
Peaceful?
Don't mistake me for someone who supports anti-semitism or these protests, but other than some minor incidents, they have been mostly peaceful. I can understand their anger somewhat but it's sickening to take it out on Jewish students here in the States, who have nothing to do with the decisions made by Netanyahu.

Don't mistake me for someone who supports anti-semitism or these protests, but other than some minor incidents, they have been mostly peaceful. I can understand their anger somewhat but it's sickening to take it out on Jewish students here in the States, who have nothing to do with the decisions made by Netanyahu.
But you support these protests?

The left is the only 1s who hate Jews. I don't know where you have been. But here on earth, liberals have shown their true color in the last few weeks.
Holy shit

Big.jpg

Wow, are you really this dumb?
No chance I'm dumber than you and before you start making excuses, I know where you're going with this.

"There is little evidence of that in the Vice film, however, which shows hundreds of right-wing ralliers marching with torches and chanting: “You will not replace us.”

"Those chants swiftly make way for shouts of “Jews will not replace us”, and many of the right-wing protagonists continue to use racists slurs for Jewish people and African Americans throughout the video."

“I’m trying to make myself more capable of violence. I’m here to spread ideas, talk in the hopes that somebody will come along and do that. Somebody like Donald Trump who does not give his daughter to a Jew,” Cantwell says in the Vice film.

He then agrees with the Vice News host that he is looking for a leader who is “a lot more racist than Donald Trump”.

No chance I'm dumber than you and before you start making excuses, I know where you're going with this.

"There is little evidence of that in the Vice film, however, which shows hundreds of right-wing ralliers marching with torches and chanting: “You will not replace us.”

"Those chants swiftly make way for shouts of “Jews will not replace us”, and many of the right-wing protagonists continue to use racists slurs for Jewish people and African Americans throughout the video."

“I’m trying to make myself more capable of violence. I’m here to spread ideas, talk in the hopes that somebody will come along and do that. Somebody like Donald Trump who does not give his daughter to a Jew,” Cantwell says in the Vice film.

He then agrees with the Vice News host that he is looking for a leader who is “a lot more racist than Donald Trump”.

Nice story from 2017.
Ok, now back to 2024.

Consolidate your threads man. You’ve started 3-4 separate threads on the same topic the last few days. If you have something to add, put it one of those instead of junking up the board.

Dear Mr. Scotchtiger,

Thank you for the suggestion. I would disagree on your premise as I do not think I could ever beat the volume TigerGrowls rolls out.

Secondly the resident peanut gallery feeds on the blood of these new threads with vigorous passionate glee against conservative folk like me.

I will confess that posting on this site is my guilty pleasure as it is hilarious to read the canned liberal left wing Democratic talking points.

You know nothing of me , but One of my goals in my retirement is too unify people and make my community better.

The majority of the hate mongers and division builders through victim/oppressor concepts that dwell on here I just enjoy pinging for cheap entertainment.

There is hope for them to become kinder and caring empathetic human beings as they grow up or suffer a tragedy or event that forever changes them. And it will happen. Sometimes for the worse which I hope not but it happens.

To irritate you I was reading your posting on FAT PEOPLE LOL which in one of your posts you mentioned that fat folks should pay more for many services such as health insurances.

That triggered me thinking about your comments in that same thread about you living in Mt Pleasant which is very nice however the only reason many people live there is people away from the coast subsidize the coast dwellers particular with insurance in my opinion.

My house insurance 70 miles inland on that thread was matching the typical insurance costs of a coastal home a few mikes inland.

In that conversation a State Farm Executive I know and I laughed as he said the POLITICIANS LIVE ON THE COAST OR VACATION OR HAVE INVESTMENTS on the coast.

So you get the benefit of paying probably 6-12 times less for yearly insurance than us inland poors. Why am I am writing this? No reason just passing the day baby sitting my grands.

Ad to my junking up the boards.

ONE MAN’s TRASH IS ANOTHER MAN’s TREASURE

Have a great day and I enjoy reading your thoughts!

Warmest Regards,

PalmettoTiger1

Listening to news about the expensive equipment and organization across many colleges

This is a highly organized attack on America

Sorry, these are all crisis actors and deep state infiltrators posing as liberals.

Am I doing it right ?

Reactions: dpic73
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT