ADVERTISEMENT

What’s He Hiding? Georgia’s Secretary of State Raffensperger Petitions Court – Prefers State Not be Forced to Hand Over Ballots for Audit

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001

By Joe Hoft
Published April 4, 2021 at 2:50pm
767 Comments
Share(1.2k)TweetShare to GabTelegramShareEmail
1-686-600x361.jpg

Georgia’s corrupt Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger sent a request to the courts yesterday requesting that ballot images taken from the voting machines in Georgia be the only source of evidence to be used in an upcoming audit in Fulton County Georgia. Raffensperger doesn’t want the paper ballots reviewed.
Per a report from creative destruction media from yesterday:
GA Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger seems like he has a secret. The man in charge of ensuring fair elections in the Peach State really doesn’t want anyone looking at the actual ballots from the Nov 3rd U.S. general election.
There is an old proverb — those with nothing to hide don’t try to hide things.
TRENDING: What's He Hiding? Georgia's Secretary of State Raffensperger Petitions Court - Prefers State Not be Forced to Hand Over Ballots for Audit
Fair election activists from VoterGA.org have worked hard and succeeded in gaining access to ballots from Fulton County, GA for a forensic audit. A judge will rule on the procedures later this month.
This is scaring the pants off those who enabled the massive election fraud in November’s general election and the GA Senate run-off in January.
We have seen the same obstruction of justice in Maricopa County, AZ and other swing-states which were hit by fraud.
The GA Secretary of State’s office filed an amicus brief yesterday in support of corrupt Fulton County election officials.
This comes after a week ago when a judge in Georgia allowed the audit to go forward:

Georgia had multiple issues with the results they certified for the Presidency in the 2020 election. One such issue revolves around 400,000 ballots that were missing their legally required chain of custody documentation.

After this Raffensperger lied about his call with the President and then leaked the lies to the media. The call was taped and later it was determined that Raffensperger lied about it.

The result in Georgia from the 2020 election are likely the most corrupt of any state in the union and that says a lot. Republicans Brad Raffensperger and Governor Kemp are to blame.

Reactions: Velosityfish
Raffenspuke is a bum and will get whats coming to him at some point. Him and Kemp have a very limited political future in GA.

Reactions: Dmk
LMAO. I can't say I blame him for not wanting another audit. There was a count, a recount, a HAND recount, a couple of audits if I recall correctly. Trump fired the Federal Prosecutor for the Atlanta area and put his own HAND PICKED guy in to investigate the election in Ga and find the fraud. That HAND PICKED guy found NOTHING and said so publicly. At what point is enough enough?

This story shows OP's true colors perfectly. Life long republicans, Trump supporters all, disagree with Trump's assessment of election fraud in Ga. There's no evidence... NONE that has stood up in court, that there was fraud. OR that these men did anything wrong.

But Donald Trump says they did. And that's more than enough for OP. Forget evidence or proof. Forget justice or anything remotely related to law and order. Donald Trump has spoken. And the words of a well established LIAR carry much more weight to OP than anything so silly as due process.

Last edited:
LMAO. I can't say I blame him for not wanting another audit. There was a count, a recount, a HAND recount, a couple of audits if I recall correctly. Trump fired the Federal Prosecutor for the Atlanta area and put his own HAND PICKED guy in to investigate the election in Ga and find the fraud. That HAND PICKED guy found NOTHING and said so publicly. At what point is enough enough?

This story shows OP's true colors perfectly. Life long republicans, Trump supporters all, disagree with Trump's assessment of election fraud in Ga. There's no evidence... NONE that has stood up in court, that there was fraud. OR that these men did anything wrong.

But Donald Trump says they did. And that's more than enough for OP. Forget evidence or proof. Forget justice or anything remotely related to law and order. Donald Trump has spoken. And the words of a well established LIAR carry much more weight to OP than anything so silly as due process.

There has been no audit in Fulton or DeKalb. Spot audits in a few smaller counties found alarming discrepancies as in the hand counts flipped a significant number of votes back to Trump. This was assumed to be software flips which is separate from plain phony ballots that were prevalent in Fulton and DeKalb. I realize you do not want to know anything to keep your sense of righteousness intact.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT