ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia's Election Officials Are Getting Ready To Cheat Again

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001

First, Georgia election officials told you that the 2020 election was “the most secure in history.”

Then they tried to hide any evidence of cheating.

Then they ignored the evidence of cheating that was discovered only because they were sued in court and forced to release it.

Then they ignored the analysis of computer experts who gave sworn declarations about the vote rigging in their reports submitted to the courts.

Now, Georgia election officials are trying to tell Georgia voters that they don’t understand any of this evidence so they won’t make any changes to the election system.

Here’s a letter from investigator Kevin Moncla to the Georgia Secretary of State explaining that feigning stupidity is not actually a valid defense of their fraud.

Vincent Zagorin and Brad Raffensperger have both perfected the child’s defense of the “dog ate my homework” to a new level.

Mr. Zagorin is sending requests to see old documents that have been attached to these court cases for the last 14 months.

The results of the 2020 election were certified as correct and accurate by Zagorin even though 6,000 ballots were removed from the hand-count and the audit.

How do we know that’s truth?

Because Kevin Moncla and others discovered the missing batches of ballots — and they can identify the missing images!

Beware: scanner 801 has got some bad batches.

What have Georgia election officials done with all this evidence?

They’ve ignored it — of course.

Why?

Because they’re going to cheat in the 2024 election again.

Republicans in Georgia will need to flush out Governor Brian Kemp, and the rest of the dirty GOP, from office if they want to see fair elections again.

Until they do, you should expect Georgia to magically elect Biden rather than Trump.

I Need Your Help!

I was banned from Twitter in 2021 since I warned you about the dangerous COVID vaccines. Then left-wing hate groups targeted me in Washington Post articles to keep me off social media altogether. Now voting machine cabal Smartmatic wants to search through my emails and telephone records.

It’s very expensive to prepare for litigation, and discovery, in these massive lawsuits brought by the voting machine companies. (Fox News paid out almost $800 million just last year.) They try to bankrupt and silence conservative journalists by dragging them through court proceedings for years.

Independent and fearless journalists need your support like never before.

I need your support like never before.

If we are going to survive the current regime then we must stand together.

I’ve got your back. Do you have mine?

Reactions: Clemson Goat
Wait until they go after Robert Kennedy Jr when he decides to run Independent.
The Libs have no respect for establishment, The Constitution or law.
They want want to bypass anything legal that hurts their wittle feewings and disagree with their stupid mandates.
Everyone hates Trump because he's an asshole and he is
but hate the establishment for what it is.......scammers and politicians are no different.

Whatever man... The people you are calling out were Republicans when Trump was LITERALLY a Liberal Democrat from NY. Fact of the matter is, that not a damn one you guys that worship the ground Trump walks on now would have pissed on Trump if he were on fire back then. These guys in Ga. backed the Republican party for decades when Trump was busy hanging out with the Clintons, endorsing Barack Obama for President, and telling us all how he was pro choice. And when Trump got nominated and ran for President, they did the same thing. They campaigned for him and did everything he asked while he was President. EXCEPT "find" him votes.

These guys did a recount... then they HAND COUNTED the votes. Same result.

Now your boy, Trump is about to go to trial for election interference in Ga, but you are talking about Dems cheating? Please...

Here man... use Trump's inmate number when you set up your conjugal visits: PO1135809

Last edited:
Whatever man... The people you are calling out were Republicans when Trump was LITERALLY a Liberal Democrat from NY. Fact of the matter is, that not a damn one you guys that worship the ground Trump walks on now would have pissed on Trump if he were on fire back then. These guys in Ga. backed the Republican party for decades when Trump was busy hanging out with the Clintons, endorsing Barack Obama for President, and telling us all how he was pro choice. And when Trump got nominated and ran for President, they did the same thing. They campaigned for him and did everything he asked while he was President. EXCEPT "find" him votes.

Now your boy, Trump is about to go to trial for election interference in Ga, but you are talking about Dems cheating? Please...

Here man... use Trump's inmate number when you set up your conjugal visits: PO1135809
As respectfully as I can put it you are ignorant of all the facts of what is occurring in GA.

As respectfully as I can put it you are ignorant of all the facts of what is occurring in GA.
No, I'm not. For almost 3 years, you've been posting unverified crap from all over the country. And every time this crap goes to court or otherwise faces real scrutiny, it does indeed turn out to be crap. Here's Trump building you up for another loss by claiming that cheating is going to happen in the next election

Reactions: yoshi121374
No, I'm not. For almost 3 years, you've been posting unverified crap from all over the country. And every time this crap goes to court or otherwise faces real scrutiny, it does indeed turn out to be crap. Here's Trump building you up for another loss by claiming that cheating is going to happen in the next election
Read the fricking article and then go check out the VoterGA site which is non partisan and you will change your opinion if you have even a lick of sense.

Read the fricking article and then go check out the VoterGA site which is non partisan and you will change your opinion if you have even a lick of sense.
Nah... You have ZERO credibility. If you and TGP told us the sun would come up in the East tomorrow, I'd be looking for a second opinion. Tell you what... You get back to us when this amounts to ANYTHING AT ALL. I wonder how many times I've said that over the last few years? I've no idea, but I DO KNOW the number of times that your "smoking guns", "bombshells", and "silver bullets" have actually worked out for you... that would be NONE. If I recall correctly, your biggest victory was that TGP actually got a press pass in Arizona b/c the liberal 9th court helped them out.

Wait until they go after Robert Kennedy Jr when he decides to run Independent.
The Libs have no respect for establishment, The Constitution or law.
They want want to bypass anything legal that hurts their wittle feewings and disagree with their stupid mandates.
Everyone hates Trump because he's an asshole and he is
but hate the establishment for what it is.......scammers and politicians are no different.

Libs (as you call them) weren't the ones attacking RFK's announcement. Here is the press release from the RNC: “Make no mistake — a Democrat in Independent’s clothing is still a Democrat. RFK Jr. cannot hide from his record of endorsing Hillary, supporting the Green New Deal, fighting against the Keystone Pipeline, and praising AOC’s tax hikes — he is your typical elitist liberal and voters won’t be fooled,” RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel said in a statement.

This was released to scare off Republican voters because RFK's favorability rating has been declining with Democrats and increasing with Republicans since early Summer. Notice McDaniel didn't mention any of the policies he favors that have Republican voters paying increasing attention to him. She wanted to paint him as a Clinton-Obama democrat.

RFK as a viable candidate would absolutely hurt Trump more than Biden. A quick look at this board the past several months at which posters have been "loving 'em some RFK" is proof of which side has become enamored with him.

Far from a Trump worshiper, but you just keep on smoking what those dems are stuffing in your pipe!
Need a new avatar
OIP.pFKHiuOEf9pICbqo8cWgsgHaIH

Far from a Trump worshiper, but you just keep on smoking what those dems are stuffing in your pipe!
Need a new avatar
OIP.pFKHiuOEf9pICbqo8cWgsgHaIH
Show me where any of Trump and companies' "proof" of election fraud held up in any court. I'm not a Democrat, I'm an independent. IMHO extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. Trump hasn't been able to prove a Damn thing... Hell even the SCOTUS blew him off and they are a 6-3 conservative majority.

We already know that some of the Ga claims were BS because Rudy admitted in court that his claims against the county election workers were BS and that he KNEW it was BS at the time. But Rudy lied about them to make it seem like they cheated.

Show me where any of Trump and companies' "proof" of election fraud held up in any court. I'm not a Democrat, I'm an independent. IMHO extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. Trump hasn't been able to prove a Damn thing... Hell even the SCOTUS blew him off and they are a 6-3 conservative majority.

We already know that some of the Ga claims were BS because Rudy admitted in court that his claims against the county election workers were BS and that he KNEW it was BS at the time. But Rudy lied about them to make it seem like they cheated.
BS post with incomplete descriptions of what occurred in each case.

BS post with incomplete descriptions of what occurred in each case.
OK... So show us. Show us a few of those proofs of election fraud that actually made it to court and the Jury/Judge said... oh yeah... that's election fraud. God knows you must have posted a couple hundred of them over the last 3 years.

You know, I could believe that a judge or two could be wrong or corrupt. That's fair. But every time one of these cases goes to court, it gets tossed. EVERY Judge isn't corrupt. EVERY grand jury and regular jury isn't biased. That's bullshit. But that seems to be your argument. EVERY time Trump loses... that's the answer. All the other folks are corrupt and only Trump is right.

So again, show us something instead of telling us about my incomplete answers. Pro tip for the rest of us: Don't hold your breath.

Reactions: yoshi121374
OK... So show us. Show us a few of those proofs of election fraud that actually made it to court and the Jury/Judge said... oh yeah... that's election fraud. God knows you must have posted a couple hundred of them over the last 3 years.

You know, I could believe that a judge or two could be wrong or corrupt. That's fair. But every time one of these cases goes to court, it gets tossed. EVERY Judge isn't corrupt. EVERY grand jury and regular jury isn't biased. That's bullshit. But that seems to be your argument. EVERY time Trump loses... that's the answer. All the other folks are corrupt and only Trump is right.

So again, show us something instead of telling us about my incomplete answers. Pro tip for the rest of us: Don't hold your breath.
I have posted stuff that comes up until I am blue in the face. Its all on this board so go back and actually investigate some of it for yourself if you are really interested.

Good starting point.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT