ADVERTISEMENT

When the vax goes wrong

bless your heart. did you know they're hiring tons of people like you as walmart greeters and parking lot attendants. there is still hope for you!
Why bless your heart. Sure they are always hiring but Im not looking for a job. Ive been at the same company 14 years and worked thru the pandemic because I was deemed essential for not only my company but country while 85% of the people sat at home and watched youtube all day...

• Wow
Reactions: DW4_2016
Sorry for the loss, but correlation doesn't equal causation. You guys sure don't seem to understand problem solving. You do realize many,many things can cause blood clots? It's a side effect for most blood pressure meds, as well as a common side effect for people who have had Covid.
So you want me to believe my grandfather randomly developed blood clots less than a week after getting the shot and it had nothing to do with the vaccine?

How long are you guys gonna keep this charade going?

A POS is someone who has an avatar depicting a swastika merged with a Pride flag or someone whose handle is JoeBidenSniffsKids or someone who spreads conspiracy theories and lies. I could go on...

Sorry about your grandfather but his death almost assuredly had nothing to do with the vaccine. The mRNA vaccines aren't even associated with blood clots - the J&J is but only about 4 people per million have had that issue. If he was old and had spent the entire pandemic in the hospital, he was likely sedentary, which could have been a main factor, as well as COVID itself. It's no different than saying he had a Bojangles biscuit a few days before he died so we know the sausage killed him. Lots of people have died after receiving a vaccine but not because of it.
Oh ok. Your studies say there’s nothing to see here, so I just need ignore the common sense correlation and move on.

Got it. Man, I really need to start trusting the science more, it’s never wrong

Or not

Reactions: TigerRagRob
Long video but some interesting points on the actual timing for the start of Covid against when some of the patents for the vaccines were filed. If you want to skip ahead, go to the 11th minute and watch from there.

Reactions: TigerRagRob
For the last freaking time.... Correlation doesn't equal causation.

Since you guys apparently missed this chapter in school..

Reactions: dpic73
For the last freaking time.... Correlation doesn't equal causation.

Since you guys apparently missed this chapter in school..

Until investigations and studies are done we wont know 100% for sure either way. Will take years to figure it out for sure. That being said the likely hood its the root cause is over 50% chance but no conclusion can be reached at this time...

Why bless your heart. Sure they are always hiring but Im not looking for a job. Ive been at the same company 14 years and worked thru the pandemic because I was deemed essential for not only my company but country while 85% of the people sat at home and watched youtube all day...
667f0d46-e7ce-4dae-a4ae-a2537a6d2132_text.gif

Until investigations and studies are done we wont know 100% for sure either way. Will take years to figure it out for sure. That being said the likely hood its the root cause is over 50% chance but no conclusion can be reached at this time...
tell me your parents are brother/sister without telling me your parents are brother/sister

tell me your parents are brother/sister without telling me your parents are brother/sister
Its ok little bro. I understand your IQ is double digits and you only have insults. All that small dick energy you have its all you know is to shout insults at the top of your screeching beta snowflake voice. I mean even if I was dead and buried 6ft down I would still be punching down when I debate you...

• Wow
Reactions: DW4_2016
Its ok little bro. I understand your IQ is double digits and you only have insults. All that small dick energy you have its all you know is to shout insults at the top of your screeching beta snowflake voice. I mean even if I was dead and buried 6ft down I would still be punching down when I debate you...
your level or grammar lets me know who you are.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT