ADVERTISEMENT

Why are closing ceremonies so weird

There's not a Man or Woman on this earth who hasn't sinned? Aren't you a sinner ? I guess that makes you a terrible person also? Or everyone who has sinned is a terrible person huh? I was ? I was a sinner,I had addictions, many of them. Yet I was saved and gave my life to Christ? Does that make me a terrible person? Not when my sins were forgiven. Why can't Trump's? Why can't anyone that gives their life to Jesus be? Instead of being persecuted like Jesus was .

Because Trump has never asked for forgiveness or admitted he made any mistakes or sinned.

Says who you? When did God appoint you to judge?
Just remember that if you ever have any problems with any other political candidate’s character. My experience is the people who say this about the former president never say it about anybody else. Comparing him to Jesus is really almost too absurd to respond to.

Reactions: cemtiger
God can forgive him then. Doesn't mean I will.
Forgiveness is very difficult. It's also very comforting and relieving when you do forgive. 99.99% chance that those that you hold grudges against doesn't impact them at all. That applies to everything and not just politics.

Reactions: Orange&Purple
Don't you throw your shade at me Orange. I responded to the post for one reason only - to show the evidence that the artistic director himself said it was meant to depict the feast of Dionysus. You and others in this thread are posting your feelings about something you can't prove.

I am not here to mock anyone's religion nor do I even care what the scene was meant to depict because I'm not a snowflake. This is much ado about nothing so leave me out of it please.
I’m not throwing shade at you bro! I haven’t posted my feelings about anything. Yesterday is actually the first time I have posted anything about the picture for that very reason…I did not want to comment out of anger or disgust. I’ve been very careful in my conversations off of TI about this stuff.

It’s easy to look at the Olympic picture and the Last Supper picture and see the obvious…unless you just refuse to see it. It seems that nothing shocks people anymore and it seems that nothing is off limits. It was obviously an attack on Christianity. They knew that it would cause an uproar and did not care.

I’ve never called you a “snowflake”, at least not that I’m aware of.

Reactions: AugTig
I’m not throwing shade at you bro! I haven’t posted my feelings about anything. Yesterday is actually the first time I have posted anything about the picture for that very reason…I did not want to comment out of anger or disgust. I’ve been very careful in my conversations off of TI about this stuff.

It’s easy to look at the Olympic picture and the Last Supper picture and see the obvious…unless you just refuse to see it. It seems that nothing shocks people anymore and it seems that nothing is off limits. It was obviously an attack on Christianity. They knew that it would cause an uproar and did not care.

I’ve never called you a “snowflake”, at least not that I’m aware of.
Sigh

Just remember that if you ever have any problems with any other political candidate’s character. My experience is the people who say this about the former president never say it about anybody else. Comparing him to Jesus is really almost too absurd to respond to.
Who compared him to Jesus ?? I said he is persecuted for his faith like Jesus was

Here's a fact not an opinion Jesus saves,He forgives doesn't matter who you are what sins you've committed, Thru his blood He saves!!! Trump can be saved , Junkies can be saved,everyone can be saved thru the blood of Jesus Christ . Acts 2 verse 38 says so .

Wait, you think that Donald Trump “has been persecuted like Jesus was”?
I never said he was being persecuted like Jesus was . No man could ever suffer what Jesus died on the cross for. What I said was He was being persecuted like many other Christians are. Because of his faith. like many persecute Christians on this board. Donald Trump isn't a God he's a man who's made mistakes like any other man . Doesn't mean he hasn't giving his heart to God and asked forgiveness. No one knows his heart but God himself and it's no man's place to judge another man's faith or beliefs but Jesus Christ himself. People have their opinions I have mine that's what was said

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT