ADVERTISEMENT

Why has Nikki Haley been successful in politics?

CU1TruTiger4Life

Kokopelli
Gold Member
Jul 10, 2001
BFE, USA
She has the cadence of a kindergarten teacher.

“Everybody grab your rug. Now everybody vote for Trump on 3. 1….2….3…..

Why can’t she be more polished like Tim Scott?

• Haha
Reactions: okclem
Actually, I think Nikki did some really good things as Gov. She centralized Child support payments...We used to get notices from each county in SC...Now it comes from one source in SC. Thought she did a good job changing DMV from catastrophic to functional when she was in. Actually showed leadership in the office....

now as far as the politics side, I don't keep up with it....BUt as GOV, I thought she showed good leadership.

Reactions: fatpiggy
Well, think about this. There are many people doing jobs they're not qualified to do or are actually good at. Not saying she is or isn't.

However, the vast majority of "politicians" are weird losers who've went to law school but never actually led anything in their lives. They've never led men in anything. They've never ran a business or started a business from the ground up and become extremely successful leading. Most are boring speakers and they don't excite you.

Think of a real leader of men. Think really hard about what you want in a leader. If we drafted the best leaders in this country like an NFL draft, how far down before the first "professional politician" is picked?

The higher you climb the ladder in politics, the less impressed you become with people when you actually talk to them. That's almost opposite in the private world.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT