ADVERTISEMENT

Why isn’t anyone talking about Epstein?

Is that a direct quote? Please cite your sources?
Wikileaks only leaks what they’re given. The DNC and RNC were both hacked by Russian intelligence and only the DNC’s material made it to Wikileaks. Put those three brain cells together and figure it why.

Reactions: nytigerfan
Wikileaks only leaks what they’re given. The DNC and RNC were both hacked by Russian intelligence and only the DNC’s material made it to Wikileaks. Put those three brain cells together and figure it why.
Seth Rich would say otherwise but he's not with us anymore. I admire the chutzpah with you guys hanging onto the Russia fantasies.

Reactions: AugTig
Because there was nothing to report on Donald Trump.

If there was real dirt on Trump there would be no need for Peeing Russian Hookers and 51 intelligence agents. Among all the others .

Because there was nothing to report on Donald Trump.

If there was real dirt on Trump there would be no need for Peeing Russian Hookers and 51 intelligence agents. Among all the others .

Guys. You are objectively wrong. They were very clearly friends and spent time together. Does that necessarily mean that the 13 year old girl who accused him of raping her (alongside all those other women) were telling the truth? No.

But you aren't being objective.

Two "billionaires" connected to the same community lived in the same city for a long long time. They called each other, they spent time with each other.

It's not a question.

Ignore if it you want. But there's something there that you are choosing to ignore.

Last edited:
Guys. You are objectively wrong. They were very clearly friends and spent time together. Does that necessarily mean that the 13 year old girl who accused him of raping her (alongside all those other women) were telling the truth.

Two "billionaires" connected to the same community lived in the same city for a long long time. They called each other, they spent time with each other.

It's not a question.

Ignore if it you want. But there's something there that you are choosing to ignore.
Honestly I feel like we’re maybe a month away from Trump supporters telling us that Epstein was actually a great guy

Guys. You are objectively wrong. They were very clearly friends and spent time together. Does that necessarily mean that the 13 year old girl who accused him of raping her (alongside all those other women) were telling the truth.

It's not a question.

I will believe if its shown conclusively and support appropriate actions. I do not anticipate that occurring. You need to go back and review some of the chronology of the Trump Epstein relationship as it did not end well. Trump cut him off and disassociated when he found out what Epstein was doing related to underage females.

Reactions: Tigerama
I will believe if its shown conclusively and support appropriate actions. I do not anticipate that occurring. You need to go back and review some of the chronology of the Trump Epstein relationship as it did not end well. Trump cut him off and disassociated when he found out what Epstein was doing related to underage females.
Is there more to the other guys you want prosecuted in the way of actionable evidence than there is against Trump?

In no way am I saying anyone should or shouldn’t be charged. Gates, Trump or others. But just ask that if you think Gates should be charged for his name being on lists/logs/etc, then so should Trump.

I hope they do find actual evidence (videos/audio/whatever) to corroborate travel logs, etc and they charge each and every POS that is guilty.

But saying X people should be charged and the FBI aren’t doing their job when the evidence against X is the same as it is against someone you don’t think should be charged is ridiculous.

Is there more to the other guys you want prosecuted in the way of actionable evidence than there is against Trump?

In no way am I saying anyone should or shouldn’t be charged. Gates, Trump or others. But just ask that if you think Gates should be charged for his name being on lists/logs/etc, then so should Trump.

I hope they do find actual evidence (videos/audio/whatever) to corroborate travel logs, etc and they charge each and every POS that is guilty.

But saying X people should be charged and the FBI aren’t doing their job when the evidence against X is the same as it is against someone you don’t think should be charged is ridiculous.
Trump wouldnt have or deserve any special treatment different from the others but dont count your chickens before they hatch. I have kept up with this closely and there has never been anyone state that Trump went to epstein island or engaged in any illicit activities. I strongly feel that Trump was not involved in any pedo activity but I am listening and watching.

Reactions: Tigerama
Trump wouldnt have or deserve any special treatment different from the others but dont count your chickens before they hatch. I have kept up with this closely and there has never been anyone state that Trump went to epstein island or engaged in any illicit activities. I strongly feel that Trump was not involved in any pedo activity but I am listening and watching.
I’m not counting any chickens. Just won’t call for anyone to be charged (unless there is public evidence of an actual crime; even visiting the island isn’t a crime itself, that they could charge someone with. Scummy, yes. But affiliation itself isn’t a crime, for Trump or otherwise). Nor will I say any law enforcement agency isn’t doing their job if they aren’t charging based on those things.

They should do an indoctrination case study on @TigerGrowls for real. Some psychologist could get that shit published.

There are far too many eerie coincidences related to stuff like this. Very inter connected web of people running the show in DC and anyone that thinks Israel does not exert a huge amount of influence on the US is deluding themselves.

Reactions: fatpiggy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT