ADVERTISEMENT

Why isn’t anyone talking about Epstein?

Is that a direct quote? Please cite your sources?
Wikileaks only leaks what they’re given. The DNC and RNC were both hacked by Russian intelligence and only the DNC’s material made it to Wikileaks. Put those three brain cells together and figure it why.

Reactions: nytigerfan
Wikileaks only leaks what they’re given. The DNC and RNC were both hacked by Russian intelligence and only the DNC’s material made it to Wikileaks. Put those three brain cells together and figure it why.
Seth Rich would say otherwise but he's not with us anymore. I admire the chutzpah with you guys hanging onto the Russia fantasies.

Reactions: AugTig
Because there was nothing to report on Donald Trump.

If there was real dirt on Trump there would be no need for Peeing Russian Hookers and 51 intelligence agents. Among all the others .

Because there was nothing to report on Donald Trump.

If there was real dirt on Trump there would be no need for Peeing Russian Hookers and 51 intelligence agents. Among all the others .

Guys. You are objectively wrong. They were very clearly friends and spent time together. Does that necessarily mean that the 13 year old girl who accused him of raping her (alongside all those other women) were telling the truth? No.

But you aren't being objective.

Two "billionaires" connected to the same community lived in the same city for a long long time. They called each other, they spent time with each other.

It's not a question.

Ignore if it you want. But there's something there that you are choosing to ignore.

Last edited:
Guys. You are objectively wrong. They were very clearly friends and spent time together. Does that necessarily mean that the 13 year old girl who accused him of raping her (alongside all those other women) were telling the truth.

Two "billionaires" connected to the same community lived in the same city for a long long time. They called each other, they spent time with each other.

It's not a question.

Ignore if it you want. But there's something there that you are choosing to ignore.
Honestly I feel like we’re maybe a month away from Trump supporters telling us that Epstein was actually a great guy

Guys. You are objectively wrong. They were very clearly friends and spent time together. Does that necessarily mean that the 13 year old girl who accused him of raping her (alongside all those other women) were telling the truth.

It's not a question.

I will believe if its shown conclusively and support appropriate actions. I do not anticipate that occurring. You need to go back and review some of the chronology of the Trump Epstein relationship as it did not end well. Trump cut him off and disassociated when he found out what Epstein was doing related to underage females.

Reactions: Tigerama
I will believe if its shown conclusively and support appropriate actions. I do not anticipate that occurring. You need to go back and review some of the chronology of the Trump Epstein relationship as it did not end well. Trump cut him off and disassociated when he found out what Epstein was doing related to underage females.
Is there more to the other guys you want prosecuted in the way of actionable evidence than there is against Trump?

In no way am I saying anyone should or shouldn’t be charged. Gates, Trump or others. But just ask that if you think Gates should be charged for his name being on lists/logs/etc, then so should Trump.

I hope they do find actual evidence (videos/audio/whatever) to corroborate travel logs, etc and they charge each and every POS that is guilty.

But saying X people should be charged and the FBI aren’t doing their job when the evidence against X is the same as it is against someone you don’t think should be charged is ridiculous.

Is there more to the other guys you want prosecuted in the way of actionable evidence than there is against Trump?

In no way am I saying anyone should or shouldn’t be charged. Gates, Trump or others. But just ask that if you think Gates should be charged for his name being on lists/logs/etc, then so should Trump.

I hope they do find actual evidence (videos/audio/whatever) to corroborate travel logs, etc and they charge each and every POS that is guilty.

But saying X people should be charged and the FBI aren’t doing their job when the evidence against X is the same as it is against someone you don’t think should be charged is ridiculous.
Trump wouldnt have or deserve any special treatment different from the others but dont count your chickens before they hatch. I have kept up with this closely and there has never been anyone state that Trump went to epstein island or engaged in any illicit activities. I strongly feel that Trump was not involved in any pedo activity but I am listening and watching.

Reactions: Tigerama
Trump wouldnt have or deserve any special treatment different from the others but dont count your chickens before they hatch. I have kept up with this closely and there has never been anyone state that Trump went to epstein island or engaged in any illicit activities. I strongly feel that Trump was not involved in any pedo activity but I am listening and watching.
I’m not counting any chickens. Just won’t call for anyone to be charged (unless there is public evidence of an actual crime; even visiting the island isn’t a crime itself, that they could charge someone with. Scummy, yes. But affiliation itself isn’t a crime, for Trump or otherwise). Nor will I say any law enforcement agency isn’t doing their job if they aren’t charging based on those things.

They should do an indoctrination case study on @TigerGrowls for real. Some psychologist could get that shit published.

There are far too many eerie coincidences related to stuff like this. Very inter connected web of people running the show in DC and anyone that thinks Israel does not exert a huge amount of influence on the US is deluding themselves.

Reactions: fatpiggy
Truth!!

Notice how the Dems didn’t care about Epstein until Biden imploded and Trump jumped to a massive lead in the polls.

They said “Sound of Freedom” was QAnon propaganda.

They ignored the Podesta emails.

They denied the human-trafficking crisis at the border.

They still don’t care about Haiti or Libya.

They glorified Balenciaga.

They sexualize our children without our consent with the 2SLGBTQIA+ cult.

They still ignore Bill Clinton’s ACTUAL crimes with Epstein and visits to the island.

They don’t care about Epstein’s victims. They don’t care about the children. They don’t care about human trafficking. They don’t care about pedophilia.

All they care about is getting Trump.

@dbjork6317

For those who have not figured out Trump’s affiliation with Epstein, allow me to explain.

Trump is the one who exposed Epstein in 2008, hence why all of DC fears him. Trump is Epstein’s #1 enemy.

Epstein was running a blackmail operation. He was seeking out the most powerful people on Earth, to compromise and control them. He tried to get Trump, but Trump did not bite.

Trump banned Epstein from his properties in 2008, for hitting on the teenage daughter of a club member at Mar-a-Lago. Then a couple months later, Epstein pled guilty to State criminal charges in Florida, for paying for sexual services from a 14 year old girl.

See the timeline? Epstein, tried to get close to Trump to compromise him, Trump found out Epstein was a sicko, then Trump helped turn him in to local police. But eventually the Clinton-controlled FBI intervened, and Epstein was let off the hook.

The Deep State have been coming after Trump ever since. Why? Because if Epstein is exposed, then all of DC goes down due to the blackmail Epstein possessed on the top players in DC. Hence why Clinton barged into Vanity Fair and threatened them not to write stories about Epstein. The Clintons told the MSM to bury the story.

Then when Trump got into office, he dedicated his administration to stopping human-trafficking WORLDWIDE via multiple executive orders, seized Epstein’s island, and then arrested Epstein and his accomplices in 2019.

Executive Order 13773 (see attached), is an EO literally dedicated to taking out Epstein’s international child sex-trafficking operation. “Transnational Criminal Organizations and Preventing International Trafficking”. February 9th, 2017.

HELLOOOOO that’s literally Epstein’s
entire operation. Trump used Executive Power to stop Epstein, only A MONTH into his presidency. It was one of the first things Trump did.

So for those of you that were hoping to see Trump implicated in Epstein’s criminality, you will remain disappointed. Because not only is Trump NOT one of Epstein’s clients, he is the main individual who exposed the entire thing.

Trump is Epstein’s #1 enemy, and you all were brainwashed to hate him for that very reason.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016

-Yes, Trump knew Epstein. He admitted it himself.

-The photos of them together are from before 2003.

-In 2004 Trump not only barred Epstein from Mar-a-lago estate, he also placed a bid on property (and won) in Palm Beach that Epstein was looking to purchase.

-In 2005 Trump revealed Epstein secrets to PBSCO investigation.

-In 2006, two of Epstein’s victims confirmed they knew Trump had barred Epstein from his estate in mar-a-lago.

-In 2009 Bradley Edwards (Prosecutor on the Epstein case) made a public statement that Trump was the only individual who helped in the prosecutions against Epstein.

-Per victim testimonies on the newly released Epstein/Maxwell documents reveal that Trump was not seen on Epstein’s island or anywhere with Epstein.

-The newly released documents show that the FBI withheld victim evidence in 2009 and in 2014.

-Who was the President in 2009 and 2014?Obama.

-Who was the FBI director in 2009?-Mueller

-Who was the FBI director in 2014?-Comey

-Who led the Russia Collusion Hoax against Trump?-Mueller and Comey.

-Who was Muellers key witness during the Russian Collusion?-George Nadler

-Who was recently sentenced to 10 years in prison for Pedophilia/Dozens of imagines and footage of children being sexually abused?-George Nadler

-Who was the Secretary of State under Obama?-Clinton

-Who did Epstein’s victims list on the pedo island?-Clinton

-Who funded the Russian Dossier?-Clinton

-Who fired Comey in 2017?-Trump

-Who praised Weinstein for being a great human being in 2013?-Obama

-Who was Obama’s VP?

-Biden -Who is running for President against Trump?-Biden

-Who received campaign donations from Epstein’s law firm?-Kamala

-Who is Biden’s VP?-Kamala Research and educate yourself because if you vote for Biden, the victims of Epstein will never see justice for what they have endured.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT