ADVERTISEMENT

Will Trump chicken out of the June debate?

Will Trump chicken out of the June debate?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well it's about what potus did or did not do when he was working. Trump can work a week and get a lot more done than Biden ever could dream of. Trump does not punch a clock. He is an executive. Biden doesn't really work anyway. He is shot and it's obvious. He needs to be sitting on the porch eating apple sauce.

Do you hear yourself?

It'll be 2 geriatric assholes blabbering for hours on end.

Sadly, the sheeple will flock to their comfortable homes of their MSM echo chambers entrenched in their own version of reality.

We bicker amongst ourselves about issues that don't mean a damn, all the while, our true overloads chuckle at our stupidity and how easily manipulated we are.

United we stand, divided we fall.

It's one party at this point. Wake the FVCK UP.

The real question is will Joey shitbags really be there????

Here’s The Uncut Version Of The CIA Chief Of Disguise Confirming They Use “Full Face Masks” To “Walk around as someone else”

This is why Joe Biden needs both a drug test and a DNA test before the CNN Debate with Donald Trump

“I was Chief of Disguise. The office I worked in was like the Q in James Bond. We were the Q for the CIA and the intelligence community. So there were different parts of it, whatever you needed.

If you needed a bug, if you needed secret writing or a microdot or a concealment device or whatever you needed, you had to come to us and we'll put something together for you.

Okay. What's the most memorable moment from being in disguise for you? Um, there were a number of them, but the one I mean, one that has to stand out, I went to the White House and I briefed George H. W. Bush, the president, at the time while I was wearing a full face mask.

So we're sitting, like, this close together, and I'm telling him that I'm gonna show him the best disguise that we have. And he's looking for a bag, like, where where is it? I said, well, I'm wearing it, and I'm going to take it off. And I reached to start taking it off, and he said, stop. And he got up and he walked and he looked and he looked at it.

He couldn't he didn't know it was a mask. He wasn't sure what I was wearing. He sat back down. He said, okay. So I took it off.

And I was holding it up in the air so he could see it, my whole head. It had hair and a face and a neck.

So you could walk around as someone else?

Absolutely.

And that would be the disguise.

Absolutely.”

CNN moderators are two of the biggest never trumpers on TV. This would be like letting dpic and yoshi moderate the debate. Trump will still win one against three. Mark it.

Just forget this crap and bring on Obama to debate for Joe. I want see Trump slap overrated Barry's @$$ into next week anyway.

Reactions: fatpiggy
This sounds reasonable.

This is one reason that Joe typically overperforms vs. expectations when he has a debate or major speech (SOTU).

They isolate him for a week to not only dial in his medication, but they also shift his sleep cycle so that the time of the debate/speech corresponds with his period of maximum relative lucidity.

By having Joe get up a little later each day they reduce the chance of a situation where Joe "sundowns" on camera.

That's why we haven't seen Joe for the last three days and that's why we won't see him for the next five.

The real question is will Joey shitbags really be there????

Here’s The Uncut Version Of The CIA Chief Of Disguise Confirming They Use “Full Face Masks” To “Walk around as someone else”

This is why Joe Biden needs both a drug test and a DNA test before the CNN Debate with Donald Trump

“I was Chief of Disguise. The office I worked in was like the Q in James Bond. We were the Q for the CIA and the intelligence community. So there were different parts of it, whatever you needed.

If you needed a bug, if you needed secret writing or a microdot or a concealment device or whatever you needed, you had to come to us and we'll put something together for you.

Okay. What's the most memorable moment from being in disguise for you? Um, there were a number of them, but the one I mean, one that has to stand out, I went to the White House and I briefed George H. W. Bush, the president, at the time while I was wearing a full face mask.

So we're sitting, like, this close together, and I'm telling him that I'm gonna show him the best disguise that we have. And he's looking for a bag, like, where where is it? I said, well, I'm wearing it, and I'm going to take it off. And I reached to start taking it off, and he said, stop. And he got up and he walked and he looked and he looked at it.

He couldn't he didn't know it was a mask. He wasn't sure what I was wearing. He sat back down. He said, okay. So I took it off.

And I was holding it up in the air so he could see it, my whole head. It had hair and a face and a neck.

So you could walk around as someone else?

Absolutely.

And that would be the disguise.

Absolutely.”
magas in 2020: dems should respect the office of the presidency! WAAAAAAAAAAA!

magas in 2024: Joe Biden needs both a drug test and a DNA test before the CNN Debate with Donald Trump

CNN moderators are two of the biggest never trumpers on TV. This would be like letting dpic and yoshi moderate the debate. Trump will still win one against three. Mark it.

Just forget this crap and bring on Obama to debate for Joe. I want see Trump slap overrated Barry's @$$ into next week anyway.

Can you imagine if Dabo did this?

Cried before games about everything was rigged against us.

Cried about location and refs.

Demanded drug tests for the other team.

He would not last much longer as the coach.

I can't imagine being such a weak leader like trump.

what a bitch.

Can you imagine if Dabo did this?

Cried before games about everything was rigged against us.

Cried about location and refs.

Demanded drug tests for the other team.

He would not last much longer as the coach.

I can't imagine being such a weak leader like trump.

what a bitch.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
How do you need 7 days to prep for a debate when you are the president? Shouldn't you know what your policies are and have conviction behind them? Instead, they have to train his sleep schedule so that he isn't sundowning for the debate.

Tarriffs I'm neither here or there on. I tend to believe that it's pretty stupid in the end, but if you want to try to make political points with Tarriffs .... i have heard of much worse things. We are the largest economy in the world and i would rather wield that stick than the military stick.

Militarize the border and spend billions there. Whats the problem? We have sent Ukraine hundreds of Billions of dollars to defend their borders but we cant spend a few $Bill to defend our own? Seems like a ridiculous take. We need strong secure borders. And we need a totally reformed immigration system. Think of what kind of border system we could have in place if someone like AMZN, META, GOOG, X or the likes ran it. We could get the workers into areas where we need workers quickly, and without overwhelming our communities. We could enusre that they were not criminals or terrorists with background checks. It should be sooooooo much better for us and the immigrants.

Trump doesn't strike me as overtly religous, but maybe im not informed on his desire to combine church and state. Care to elaborate?

And of course there are only two sexes and it is scientifically impossible to change your sex. The only sex the Government should recognize is Male and Female. If you want to pretend you are something else that is fine, but no one else has to play along with your fantasy.
I just wanted to note how well you seem to be able to apply nuance to policy when Trump is involved.

Ok, some of yall are already making excuses why Trump might not do so well at the debate. Jake Tapper said this and Jake Tapper said that.

Honestly, I'm not going to watch it.

It will be funny if Biden wins though (or even holds his own). Trump and all the right wingers are constantly saying that Biden can't even speak and is in mental decline. Fair enough.

Now they are saying that Biden is going to be doing drugs before the debate. Again, Fair enough. No Trumpian needs any evidence other than Trump saying something for it to be "true".

IF Biden were to win... Either Trump lost to a dementia patient who can barely speak... OR Trump lost to a dementia patient who can barely speak ON COCAINE. Which of those makes Trump look good?

It will be funny if Biden wins though (or even holds his own). Trump and all the right wingers are constantly saying that Biden can't even speak and is in mental decline. Fair enough.

Now they are saying that Biden is going to be doing drugs before the debate. Again, Fair enough. No Trumpian needs any evidence other than Trump saying something for it to be "true".

IF Biden were to win... Either Trump lost to a dementia patient who can barely speak... OR Trump lost to a dementia patient who can barely speak ON COCAINE. Which of those makes Trump look good?
Good point

Excellent point.

Unfortunately, this debate is going to be judged by who shows the least physical signs of dementia and word salad rather than actual policy.
#leadersofthefreeworld

• Sad
Reactions: UrHuckleberry

It's like in professional wrestling. They always say, never bury your opponent or say how bad they are, cause if you win, what does it matter, but if you lose.....

The MAGAs know deep down Trump sucks at debates, he can't keep his cool, and he has no substance to his positions.

For those saying Biden is going to spout memorized lines, Yeah, that's how it's done by pros. Not sure what that's an issue.

Try being less poor loser.
Spoken like a true brat of privilege. I doubt you earned what you have, it was given. Because if you had grown up the hard way and worked yourself up and lifted yourself out of that you would have more respect. This is a big reason you will lose in nov. You are out of touch with the common people....

Spoken like a true brat of privilege. I doubt you earned what you have, it was given. Because if you had grown up the hard way and worked yourself up and lifted yourself out of that you would have more respect. This is a big reason you will lose in nov. You are out of touch with the common people....

The only privilege I have had is being born and raised in the greatest country in the world. Stop making excuses for your failure.

Reactions: dpic73
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT