ADVERTISEMENT

Will Trump chicken out of the June debate?

Will Trump chicken out of the June debate?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oh, I didn't. I thought for sure he would bitch out. Of course I forgot about him just crying about how it is rigged all the way up to the debate.

Biden is still your President. Now and next year.
What else did you expect?
He knew it would be unfair, but he decided to do it anyway, and that's on him.

There are a lot of things I wished he'd not do and I think I'd be right by saying so do a vast majority of Americans.
That right there should give you pause about your so-called POTUS and the job he has done to cripple this country!
You're just too much of a knuckle head to admit it!

There are a lot of things I wished he'd not do and I think I'd be right by saying so do a vast majority of Americans.
That right there should give you pause about your so-called POTUS and the job he has done to cripple this country!

Our country is crippled? LOL Leave your echo chamber for once.

There are a vast majority of Americans who disagree with you knucklehead!

You never cease to amaze me with your willingness to make excuses for DJT. He got creamed by Biden last election cycle.

Trump has zero ability to be disciplined and keep under control in a structured setting. He absolutely sucks at debates.
They both suck and will reinforce why people don't want to vote for either one of them. Joe will prove he is not very capable of thinking or speaking without a teleprompter and Trump will come across as the same loud mouth, insulting , elementary school playground bully jackass that cost him the 2020 election by turning off voters- particularly suburban women.

Reactions: yoshi121374
The only privilege I have had is being born and raised in the greatest country in the world. Stop making excuses for your failure.
Sorry im not a victim , Im a victor. I overcame my bad situation I was born into. Im a US Army infantry vet. Pain purifies your soul and can make you stronger from it if you dont let it defeat your spirit. I refuse to be a professional victim. Toughen up buttercup, life is tough. But you still need to get up and take care of business and pay the bills and care for your family. Trying to get people to call you by your pronoun is from a position of privilege. People with everyday legit issues in the third world dont have time to worry about such things as pronouns. They are just trying to survive. Also people in the west have no idea what poverty really is. They never been to a third world country and see how much of a shithole these places are. They think we have it bad here in the USA. I just laugh at that notion. Your pov is from a position of privilege and have nothing to compare your world view with...

Sorry im not a victim , Im a victor. I overcame my bad situation I was born into. Im a US Army infantry vet. Pain purifies your soul and can make you stronger from it if you dont let it defeat your spirit. I refuse to be a professional victim. Toughen up buttercup, life is tough. But you still need to get up and take care of business and pay the bills and care for your family. Trying to get people to call you by your pronoun is from a position of privilege. People with everyday legit issues in the third world dont have time to worry about such things as pronouns. They are just trying to survive. Also people in the west have no idea what poverty really is. They never been to a third world country and see how much of a shithole these places are. They think we have it bad here in the USA. I just laugh at that notion. Your pov is from a position of privilege and have nothing to compare your world view with...

Yawn. I have lived in three other countries.

Magas are the ones who sit around all day bitching about our country. That is unless your man crush and savior trump wins, then everything will be great again.

I pity you.

Yawn. I have lived in three other countries.

Magas are the ones who sit around all day bitching about our country. That is unless your man crush and savior trump wins, then everything will be great again.

I pity you.
Maga's are the hard working blue collar people serving in the Military protecting your beta ass so you can complain that the mean Maga's wont call you by your pronoun...

Remember when Donald Trump brought up evidence of Biden-Russia collusion at the 2020 debate and the media lost their minds?

"Your family got three and a half million dollars."

It turns out, Donald Trump was wrong.

Hunter Biden-connected firms got over $43.5 million from a Russian oligarch, who Biden kept off the U.S. sanctions list.

This included $3.5 million to Hunter Biden co-founded firm Rosemont Seneca Thornton, as well as $40 million in investments from Baturina-owned Swiss firm Inteco Management AG into Biden's real estate company Rosemont Realty.

This is blatant Biden-Russia collusion. And the U.S. media is silent about it.

Chicken shvt.

Biden Campaign Balks — Won’t Commit to Drug Test

Ok chicken shit. I demand you submit to a drug test of your cannot post here anymore. Send me your address and I will have someone come over and administer the test. Until then more posting.

I have as much right to demand that you take a test and trump has to demand that Biden take one.

Reactions: dpic73
Ok chicken shit. I demand you submit to a drug test of your cannot post here anymore. Send me your address and I will have someone come over and administer the test. Until then more posting.

I have as much right to demand that you take a test and trump has to demand that Biden take one.
Owning you libs on this board is not important enough to do that but you can submit one if you want. LOL!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT