ADVERTISEMENT

Worst convention speech ever?

tboonpickens

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Sep 19, 2001
Good lord this is painful. An old man just rambling and lying in between solid chunks of total incoherence. The crowd checked out after the first 5 minutes but Trump is about to enter his third hour of this crap if he keeps it up much longer. Someone get Grandpa his Ensure shake and call it a night please. I can't take any more crowd shots of Laura Loomer. It's wild that even the nutjobs in attendance seem like they're attending a wake.

I mean if a list of dignitaries like Kid Rock, Eric Trump, Hulk Hogan, and Dana White can't get the crowd revved up for you, it might be time to just sit this one out. This is brutally bad even by Trump's standards.

Good lord this is painful. An old man just rambling and lying in between solid chunks of total incoherence. The crowd checked out after the first 5 minutes but Trump is about to enter his third hour of this crap if he keeps it up much longer. Someone get Grandpa his Ensure shake and call it a night please. I can't take any more crowd shots of Laura Loomer. It's wild that even the nutjobs in attendance seem like they're attending a wake.

I mean if a list of dignitaries like Kid Rock, Eric Trump, Hulk Hogan, and Dana White can't get the crowd revved up for you, it might be time to just sit this one out. This is brutally bad even by Trump's standards.
Stick to videos!!!

He is a complete narcissist… he can’t get out of his own effing way …. Hey Donald it’s a lay up …. Less is more … stfu already

Biden can’t properly read a teleprompter and Trump can’t stick to one.

He looks and sounds REAL tired. I’m sure I would too if I were nearly killed 5 days ago.

Speech too long by half. I would have changed a lot. It's really late after four days of energy and people are tired. Do it succinctly and move on.

People posting Twitter links from partisans on the other side is pure dumbness. I will never get people who love all this Twitter crap as though it is real.

Reactions: Orange&Purple
Speech too long by half. I would have changed a lot. It's really late after four days of energy and people are tired. Do it succinctly and move on.

People posting Twitter links from partisans on the other side is pure dumbness. I will never get people who love all this Twitter crap as though it is real.

Tboon just pleasured himself here on the politics board. You smoking a cig now?

You did GREAT JOE! You answered all the questions!

And Remeber Donald Trump Liesss!!!!

(Biden told 10 times more lies)

It’s fun to watch the Trump Lies parrot Jill Bidens rally cry.

Good. I hope democrats think there is a sliver of hope so the door can slam in their faces in November.

People are going to be chomping at the bit to show up for Joe at the polls!
@fatpiggy frantically patrolling the board this morning

200w.gif

Haha, sure.

Mr High Tax Gavin “The state owns your kids”, and adults “shit on the streets” Newsome

will beat him? Good luck. We are shaking in our boots.

You are stuck with Defiant Joe because Kamala
Is too weak to use the 25th amendment

The world knows Joe is compromised but Kamala has done nothing about it!!!! Weak weak weak!

OR maybe 4000 Elite democrats will pick a new candidate 2 months before the election? Your vote means nothing in the Democratic Party. Literally nothing.

Reactions: Orange&Purple
Haha, sure.

Mr High Tax Gavin “The state owns your kids”, and adults “shit on the streets” Newsome

will beat him? Good luck. We are shaking in our boots.

You are stuck with Defiant Joe because Kamala
Is too weak to use the 25th amendment

The world knows Joe is compromised but Kamala has done nothing about it!!!! Weak weak weak!

OR maybe 4000 Elite democrats will pick a new candidate 2 months before the election? Your vote means nothing in the Democratic Party. Literally nothing.

😂😂😂 Trump has broken so many of you guys ITT that you’ve gone from making good videos to post links from morons on Twitter!! Some of you are just clowns who continue to show how easy it is to get in your heads…you let a media control your thoughts and anger and hatred so easily!! And some of you just on the CNN lie train and make it your reality!

Do me a favor, in November will you post videos and pics of you crying and having emotional temper tantrums like 2016…please do it for me!

Do a little research before you use a twitter post that ends up making you look stupid!!

Any comment on your vote meaning nothing?

Any comment on being lied to by your party? Remember, about 10 days before the debate you were in here making a fool of yourself saying how Biden was mentally superior to Trump? Just swallowing that propaganda hook line and sinker.

Or was the speech just too long? You don’t get a vote, but Trumps speech was too long. Seems about the same to me.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT